There's a BAT moon on the rise

There's a BAT moon on the rise

my body is ready

lmao, delusional batties. This coin will never get anywhere. So glad i dropped my bags of these shittsies

get ready to kill yourself next week

Thanks for the cheap bags, lad. If you honestly think SIA COIN is more valuable in terms of market cap than a coin Eich is working on... well, there's no cure for your idiocy.

September will make me rich

I suggest you find a rope

Bump

keep buying BAT, boys

Why? Are there any news coming? When?

Mercury releases mid September integrating BAT and brave

Should I sell my ETH and buy BAT with it?

I'm not doubting BAT will rise soon, there is pretty big news dropping next month and the team is very credible and trustworthy. Only problem is that it's already at such a high market cap...so many more people would have to jump ship for it to make any sizable gains. Smaller shitcoins would have doubled or trippled by the time this grows %50.

It's definitely not impossible for this to grow exponentially...but it's gonna take alot more than we think.

>Being this delusional and misinformed

It's true. To me, I think this is gonna be my one real long term hodl, or maybe in tandem with OMG. I think the BAT team can really take their idea far.

bat is pretty much the warren buffet move, it can become one of the top 2-3 coins in crypto. I ain't selling mine for 5 years.

pls respond

sell half have both!

GENIUS!

Yes. Eth isn't going to double, BAT is