tfw will never fight in a Roman legion

> tfw will never fight in a Roman legion
> tfw will never fight in catacylsmic war like the 30 Years War
> tfw no adventure in untamed wilderness
> tfw no open space for settlement
> tfw can't wait for nuclear war so I can be a raider

Why don't you LARPers get tickets to CAR?

Flights to Bangui are $2,500 from the US, less from Europe. Less than a machine to play Fallout at max specs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_African_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought DRoC was worse?

BTW, planning on forming a Roman Republic based city state.

I will try to crowd source flight funding, but people with military, medical, or construction backgrounds get first pic.

No /pol/ allowed. Byzantaboos welcome.

have fun being nuked by the UNSC

how would the United Nations Space Command nuke him when they don't exist yet?

1371 here, I can build stuff but I'm much better at making it go away.

>byzaboo

It was a crime against all of christianson to let Constantinople fall the way it did, also hope that Dandolo is burning in he'll right now.

White suprematists should totally go here
You get to see nogs put back to their place by whitey

>ywn be a nogger forced to lie on the ground while whitey burn your mudhut village

>ywn humiliate your enemies on their own continent with your unearthly blue eyes

>tfw even NEETs make African women wet provided they're white

>Literally craving the Big White Cock

> go to lunch
> Thread devolves into /pol/ samefagging over a French peace keeping op that wasn't racist conquest, an utterly failed anyhow
> Thinks he could cut it in CAR without massive modern backup

This is now dedicated to bad ass CAR and Congolese militia fighters who don't need air support and tanks

Who else here going to get into the war amulets biz?

>ywn be a nignog paid by whitey to kill other nignogs in your nignog ancestral lands

Is Subsaharan africa really a mad max-tier permawar shithole full of warlords and european mercenaries?

Is that even a real gun or just magical junk taped together?

Not one of those things is true of the CAR, the region has been settled for literally hundreds of thousands of years, all the land is owned, the "wilderness" is a managed environment and not "natural" or "wild", and while CAR is poor it is far from a wasteland.

I worked in a tannery in Botswana for a year. Does that count.

It's too prosperous to do any Mad Max style larping but I was talk of the town for like a month because I wore my kilt to a festival and everyone was fascinated by it.

Why is it the French are such a nation of cucks and yet manage to have the only decent-lookin army left in the Western world?

>Hmmmmm white cocks

It's the size of Texas with 4 mil people and a population that's fallen pretty rapidly in the past 10 years.

It hasn't had a functional central government since the 1970s

>in the Western world

You mean in Western Europe
Because the Western world also comprise America, nb 1 at everything since 1776!
USA USA USA USA USA

>> tfw will never fight in a Roman legion

No Romans in the CAR

>> tfw will never fight in catacylsmic war like the 30 Years War

Nothing like that in the CAR, just low level conflicts.

>> tfw no adventure in untamed wilderness

None of that in the CAR.

>> tfw no open space for settlement

All land in the CAR is owned, there is no more "open room for settlement" there than in the US.

>> tfw can't wait for nuclear war so I can be a raider

I guess you could try your hand at "raiding" in the CAR, but there are many militias and the central government's army, plus the UN, who will put you down like a dog for it. No different than trying to be a "raider" in any other country.

Come on user, I understand that the government isn't a complete shitshow but I'm sure they have bigger problems than squatters. It's not like a planning commission is going to send you a cease and desist for building a brick hut in the middle of some abandoned scrubland fifty miles from the nearest town.

There are rural areas of Texas where cartels build tunnels and structures and it's 6 times as densely population and has an advanced border patrol with more agents than CAR has soldiers and a budget larger than CARs GDP.

You could found your own town user. What you think, immigration will try to deport you? Or you'll get shit for not pulling permits? There are no permits.

As for self defense, militias act with impunity according to the US State Department, and UN reports.

The person who owns the land will take steps to have you removed. CAR isn't a lawless dystopia, its poor and it has plenty of problems but telling post-apoc LARPers to go there displays an astonishing lack of knowledge and intelligence.

If you squat on someone's land in Texas, you go to jail. Do it in CAR, and you will be shot.

There absolutely is unclaimed land in the CAR. There's unclaimed land in bloody Thailand, so there 100% certainly is in a hellhole like the CAR.

Yeah, no. There is no unclaimed land anywhere on Earth outside Antarctica and that tiny bit of desert on teh border of Egypt and Sudan.

That would be land claimed by nations. There is absolutely loads and loads of lands that is not privately owned not directly administered by government so that any man could set up there and claim it as his own.

But we're immigrants. We'll pay for the land.

Yeah, you go build yourself a house on some "unclaimed" government land and see how that goes for you.

Get this man a breastplate stretcher!

Lots of people build homes on unclaimed land in Northern Thailand near the Myanmar border. Every 5 or 10 years or so a government official might come by to take note of what land is settled now and it becomes officially documented. I spend 2 weeks living with a guy who acquired his property this way.

Try getting some real world experience.

Seems like a reasonable system desu.

>Fallout at max specs
It is like fallout except a miniscule probability of finding opportunities or adventures. You will spend all your time begging for a job, money and food. Also you only get 1 life.

People build on unpermitted land all the time in 3rd world countries...

Honestly if you tried to buy land in a rural area of CAR good luck finding who has title to it. The legal system is basically a ghost.

Way more realistic though.

Plus, if we get 1,000 LARPers, we'd have a group to fall back on.

This is why we can't have /pol/ cancer. We need native allies too. Luckily some of our skills will be in high demand there.

What skills? Shitposting?

And I thought white colonialism was over...

>1000 people who have never done a day of agriculture in their lives

Are you the same guy who keeps trying to crowdfund an invasion of Tuvalu on /pol/? God, stop trying to subvert the world order on Veeky Forums.

lmao fallout 4 is garbage

If you were some eccentric Millionaire, you could probably just claim Bir Tawil. Sure, I doubt it has any natural resources and probably has very little farmland, but Singapore is the same way. If you gave them some money I bet Egypt and Sudan would be willing to diplomatically recognize your country, and even police it for you considering they already do. Then just move your company headquarters there and other people will come to provide you and your workforce with goods and services, and bam, you have a city state. Setting up first class infrastructure with all the security and comforts westerners are used to could actually make you a good target for development and business. And who knows, perhaps there's Oil or diamonds or something there.

>Waaah there's no adventure left the world

>Always been a francophile
>Don't want to be a burger
I was actually thinking of joining the Legion, but it'd depend on whether you can actually be considered French if you get citizenship through it

Are there niggers in any of those feels? No. Nobody sane ever said tfw no niggers.

Time to revive the greatest empire ever
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_African_Empire

>2500 is less than required to max fallout
Nigger what

>/Pol/ here

I'm coming wether you like it or not

HAHAHAHA
imagine the news
>The hacker known as Veeky Forums invades Tuvalu

What is a place that is basically fallout?

>literally has AIDS and probably Ebola

Don't do it though to be honest.

Singapore is located on a major shipping lane

Pripyat

Sounds autismal beyond belief

Do do it. Realize your instructors are preparing you to deal with life threatening situations, don't take things personally, learn french and try to be sociable and you will be fine.

Well shit nibba I would but you need to take into account it's fucking Africa. And it's gonna cost me more than a plane ticket to get the means to defend myself besides a shitmade spear and a bundle of sticks to live in.

>yo, where da Sabine women at?