"Just planning on making a superior product to sia" Get in now at 8 million market cap

Pic related.

Ecc will moon. Dev bought Ecc.network domain on Aug 25 and is going full time starting Sept 1. 9 sats, 8 million market cap. Gonna take on sia head on and go beyond.

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

Buy now or cry later

This dev has big plans.

Bit grumpy on Slack at times but when you have to put up with whiney bagholders from the previous dev's fuckups, it's understandable.

Who is this random ?
Really poor shilling from your part goy, I'm not convinced.

at least state what this particular shitcoin is about

It's ecc

File storage is first use case

New logo, website, wallet being worked on now and released soon. Active slack and github.

want to buy 500k (EEC) but now im having second thoughts with this shilling

Do your own research. Join the slack and ask the dev questions. It has an 8 million market cap. Hype alone will make it fly. Look at the chart, it ran up to 40+ in June on basically nothing and there's tons of news and developments happening in Sept

is this shit on bittrex or what?

e-currency coin? "didn't look into sia, but i'm going to improve it"

is that a joke?

wow, let me give my money to this man and his tremendous vision and creativity

>haven't looked into competition
>I will make a superior product
wat

>8 million market cap
Is that good? Why is that good

He hasn't done a deep dive look into them but plans on making a better product. Not really that hard to understand. And yeah rumors are that sia product, while functional, kinda sucks right now

Because there's a shit ton of news/upcoming developments that isn't priced in

Dev going full time starting Sept 1

Dev just bought Ecc.network domain Aug 25

New logo, wallet and file storage all being worked on and coming soon

New exchanges are inevitable once the current wallet issues are resolved

It mooned in June to 40 and will surpass that easily by end of the year.

how do we know your not him?

are you the one who made the thread earlier about him quitting one job to do this full time?

probbly going to get this anyway since $100 @ current price could pay off heavy if it reaches just .01c

a better project that sia are you fucking kidding me AND he's not even focused on storage? SIA is developing a fucking ASIC miner at this stage holy shit

2.6mil ECC reporting in. Ready for moon.

I'm not dev, just a holder who got in at 4 sats.

It's a high upside play. If it crashes from 9 sats to 0, you lose. Chances are high that we at least see a pump in Sept so you can sell a bit to recover initial investment and let the rest ride, if you want.

If you don't buy below 10 measly sats, and it blows up with file sharing coming you'll want to kys.

I mean it's a fricking 8mm market cap. Way worse coins have had way higher market caps in non bull markets. Seems like a no brainer to at least take a flier on $100

Need someone to make up an ecc marine meme

I agree if I lose $100 who cares Id waste it on useless shit anyway but if that $100 turns into sick gainz from a pump I might be able to die happy. Here goes nothing I guess.

I want to believe but he literally admitted to entering into a space in which he hasn't studied his main competition at all. And he lacks self awareness because he doesn't seem to realize how that looks.

File storage is just part of the plan

Don't forget (((merchant))) integration, goy

There were also some semi cryptic messages on the slack last week about keeping parts of the code closed source temporarily so others couldn't copy what they were doing.

I guess? I bought in at 4 sats so I guess the pump was from 4 to 11? And now I'm gonna lose it all? Not sure where on this chart we are, exactly. It hasn't mooned yet and it's not a pnd

Looks like another one of those PnD revolutionary coins like XBY. Big promises, no delivery.
No, thank you. No one cares about tech; it's all about hype.

Even if it's a pnd, it's 8 million market cap and 9 sats. The pump, whether real or not, hasn't even happened yet, retard. If you think it's a pnd then just buy now and sell before the so called dump.

>One (one) Dev, going full-time soon!
>Taking on Sia

Is he merely pretending to be retarded?

This is some highly autistic shit. Have one dude who writes some bold statements in lower case, shitting on an already established project without giving any proper criticism, saying that he will create a better product.

In case you're the Ecc creator, which is highly likely, please, spend your time otherwise.

It's like having some random dude go on about he will make a 'Half-life' sequel after having watched C#-tutorial series on YouTube and then PROCEEDING TO BELIEVE HIM AND GIVING HIM MONEY!

Anyone who puts money into this project is completely delusional and deserves to go bankrupt and homeless.

> And now I'm gonna lose it all?
not when you have your discord niggers to tell you when the dump starts

3 devs, actually. Buy now or post wojacks later niqqa

It went from 4 to 40 sats, not 400+ sats

Hardly a pump. Other coins have similar graphs before they took off.

Yeah there's absolutely nothing else to invest in you're right