Has anyone ever liked these jerks?

Has anyone ever liked these jerks?

They really are an evil empire. They're the villains of history and the present.

Many Serbs, Greeks, Bulgarians, Belorussians (though they are Russians I guess), Armenians, now Syrians...

Serbs got bossed by ottomans in any case, don't know why Serbs would like ruskies when they did not save them.

They're the troubled anti-heroes of history

Germany are the real villains

England and France are the heroes

I like Russian high culture very much. Literature, classical music, art, it's all top-tier.

Only when Nazis were around.

china is the hero of human history, all europe is the enemy, but especially those fucking belgians

They have guts to opposes lgbt propaganda and fag marriage, so I respect them, in a way.

Russia basically started WWI for Serbia. That earns you a lot of cred.

How I see it is that every empire and people's group had their own goals and intentions that conflicts those of others.

>China is the hero of human history

>China
>hero

Chink is basically on of those haughty OHOHOHOHO ojou-sama but clumsy as fuck and failed to do anything right.

>t. insecure white supremacist

>invade Russia
>fail
>collapse
>cry about it on the internet hundreds years later
more like bait for dummies of history

Europe only likes Russia when they need the latter save them. See Napoleon, Hitler, and Turks.

Anyone with balls big enough to storm germany and knock on hitlers door is alright with me.

She also keeps getting raped by steppe nomads

>tfw you'll never be a 19th century imperial russian aristocrat

What's wrong, fiddy-cent? Don't like belgian waffles

No country is evil. Not even the Turkey.
Countries just follow their interests. If those involve invading others, so be it.

The Prussians and Austrians during the Napoleonic wars, maybe?

They're assholes but more tolerable than the Anglos.

We like Russians because the British pushed us into WW2 and got us sent to extermination camps.
And because the French took part in bombing us in 1999.
You have no idea how cynical people are towards France here. How much hate and disgust people feel for our former ally and role model. The disappointment that can be heard in people's voices.
Compared to that, Russia just left us hanging several times. No big deal, we're used to being betrayed.

>"Russia is a smaller and weaker country. Putin is also a manlet with a tiny penis"

No, nobody but edgy Conservatives likes Russia.

>muh edgy Conservatives likes Russia
>using an edgy, twisted libercuck as pic
Not sure if this is sarcasm....

So were you born retarded or did your mother drop you?

Obama is a loser.

Indeed, Roman empire just kept getting raped until they're totally destroyed by them. Absolutely JUST!

Somewhat similar in Slovenia, Russia is pretty much the only country that hasn't fucked us yet. Stalin and Tito had sperging about each other, but that wasn't that bad.

>the British pushed us into WW2
Wat. The military putsch convincing Hitler that Yugoslavia was an unreliable ally pushed you into WW2.

Not even Russians like Russia.

The coup organized by Serbian elements in the army (especially in the airforce) who were pushed by the British.
>encouraged by the British Special Operations Executive.
>the Yugoslav Intelligence Service was cooperating with British intelligence agencies on a large scale across the country
>British policy towards the government of Yugoslavia had shifted from acceptance of Yugoslav neutrality to pressuring the country for support in the war against Germany
>The British air attaché Group Captain A.H.H. McDonald met with Simović on 26 March,[49] and the British agent T.G. Mappleback met with his close friend Mirković on the same day and ordered him to carry out the coup within 48 hours.

>Turks
Wait when did Russia ever do anything for Europe except take a bit of land from the Turks

>hero of the world
>invades a country and calls it a liberation
>starves millions of people to death for shitty steel and calls it The Great Leap Forward
>"Cultural Revolution"

Yeah, nah.

their entire history has been the backwards backwater of Europe. only useful as an ally to help beat up a common enemy.

the only time they were relevant was 1945-1989. then they were the evil empire that oppressed half of europe, threatened nuclear annhilation, and sowed conflict across the globe.

I like them. There's no reason to dislike Russia unless you live in eastern europe and/or have imperialist objectives yourself.

>Anti-Russian conspiracy definitely exists, the problem is the entire adult population of Russia is involved in it.

>a bit of land

Most of the balkans are free of turks thanks to Russia.

If it wasn't for Russia you would be even smaller today and you wouldn't be getting new weapons to become a threat to your neighbors again. Show some gratitude and respect to the hand that feeds you.

>invades a country and calls it a liberation
Nope, we just took back our divided soil and liberated it from separatists and Western subversive villains, mainly US and UK.

Weren't they like feared heavily-built men around the last years of Napoleon's reign? I'm new to Napoleonic, and I get that image when I'm reading about the war.

I Mean when Nick 2 was in power he was a pretty Nice dude

DAS RITE
WE WUZ LIBERATORS N SHIIIIEEEEEEEEET

t. american

>"liberates" said country that almost has no military
>forces its people to speak only Mandarin
>persecutes its spiritual leader
>bans reincarnation to keep spiritual leader and adherents fucked
>thousands of temples turn to less than ten tourist attractions
>shoots those fleeing to neighboring countries and calls it self-defense

Nah.