I see no more hope, i lost everything i had, im killing myself

i see no more hope, i lost everything i had, im killing myself

would someone pay for a lifestream, i want to leave atleast some money behind for my son.

I'll pay you half an ETH to be able to talk you out of suicide.

if i had money i would travel before killing myself, so no.

i understand people like you and it is good that you exist, but there is no talking me out of it.

Could I at least ask what it is you lost and how you got there?

Also what kind of crypto are you investing in? Gotta keep it on topic.

Tell us your life story OP

>if i had money, id travel before i off myself

Then take out some loans.

I currently hold 100 OMG because i think it will go up within the next months.

> virgin until 20
> fuck random girl at party who throws herself at me
> im a retard and had no condom because i never expected to get laid
> she got pregnant
> we marry - i was actually in love back then
> son gets born

i love him but i hate my entire life including my "wive". I dont want to give her anymore money, so i intended to make some crypto gains that i can give to my son in private before killing myself.

this all might not sound so bad on here, but trust me my life is hell and i dont have enough money to just run away and start somewhere else

God damn dude

0.5 BTC for sharpie in pooper OP...

How old is your son?

i did it two times already and learned that nobody ever gets paid for it.

who would have thought.

Do eiiit

You're a piece of shit

"Wah my life sucks wah"

Do you have any idea how much trauma you would give to your son?

Get a grip

I'm not not like those other guys baby

he just turned 18.

We must see sharpie in the pooper! But seriously, don't kill yourself. Just divorce her and take custody of ya boi

This. Mods shut this bullshit thread down.

Dude that sucks. Just take a loan and start a new life in asia or some other shithole. It could be worse still.

You guys missunderstand the situation, i am not some cool guy you can look up to, my wive exploited me and my son does not like me.

I love him, but i belive its not the other way around. I could never buy him much stuff and we never had much father son bonding time

also to clear up, im divorced and he lives with her.

Your life might be shit right now, unbearable even.
Still, there is a big chance it will improve.

Think of it this way op, how could your life get any worse. Why not try everything to make it better? You have nothing to lose!

Also, divorce your wife if you cant live together, it sucks for your boy but its better then two parents fighting every time.

One more thing, you cant kill yourself because you have son. You owe him a father figure, even if you cant be it right now. You will have to work to be that in the future.

I know its not what you want to hear but you are responsible for him and a father is what he needs much more then crypto.

Dont kill yourself op.

t. grew up without a father

see a therapist then, stop being a little bitch

I am sorry for this Thread, i just wanted to find some psycho millionair who would pay for killing myself in some special way or something along to those lines.

Let the thread die please.

I would consider kms too. Just fuck it and run away. Feign your own death if necessary.

and

Don't lose hope, my advice: put everything into bitcoin cash (BCH, BCC on bittrex) and wait one year, while having a job you're going to every day

Then one year from now you'll see where you're at and decide what to do

At least just hold out to see if that OMG will moon. That is what I am doing. t. someone who also is pretty homeless and might kms. If I make enough money I am planning on buying a van to live and and going off the grid.

hopeless* but i also might be homeless soon

bump

I won't berate you OP. Sometimes life sucks man. You honestly sound like you might have some clinical depression though. That all doesn't sound too terrible.

I know giving advice to someone who feels like you is like describing a glass of water to someone dying of dehydration, but here we are. Get a divorce, leave your son if you have to. Despite what people here will tell you, he'll be fine. Kids have survived wars and shit, he'll be fine. And maybe some years down the line, you'll feel okay about starting to see him again.

I don't know what your profession is, but I make pretty good money. If you want to hop on Discord, I can see what you got and work with you.

Other than that, look into a drug called Phenibut. It's a legal, OTC anti-anxiety med that's helped me a ton to overcome my depression and anxiety. I wouldn't be where I am now without it. It's cheap as fuck too.

PS - I was 19 when I lost my virginity, and I'm a good looking guy. It's not really a big deal.

Pic Related - Pick up a copy for $10 man. It might change your outlook.

OP, don't do it. See if your OMG moons. Read on here a while and spend the rest of whatever money you have to see if you can turn things around. If you're seriously considering suicide what else do you have to lose?

Reevaluate in 3 months.

Pls.

OP leaving, i gues im better of looking around the deepweb for ppl that would pay for killing me etc.

Sorry for everyone worries, but i have made peace with myself already, i simply want to give as much as i can from it to my son.

Seconding that book. It helped pull me through 2 weeks of being hospitalized for a nervous breakdown and overdose attempt.

I know you're a literal retard, but ask cash in advance and go enjoy it first, travel the world before you kys. Fuck your ungrateful son and his whore roastie mother. Make your life count for once - for yourself.

Why are you still giving money to your ex? If your boy is 18, he's an adult. You don't have to give her child support or anything. You are under no obligation to take care of her, and are under no financial obligation to take care of him.

Shit, he's 18. He may not like you now, but people tend to do a lot of "growing up" between the ages of 18 and 28 or so. Just give it time.

put ur money on an exchange
go on Veeky Forums/biz everyday
go through all the shitposts
ignore whatever any1 says
go on twitter
follow all the crypto people like omise and 0x and so on
keep trading till u make enough monies to buy ur fag son the dildo he always wanted

Wait op if you are going to an hero. At least take out insurance policy for 500k then do it in a couple of months leave it to your son. I'd rather you not do it but if you are on the deep web looking for like 10 k just get a policy and make it look like an accident. But don't do it plox

Good luck with the suicide, user.

if you're 100% serious take all the money and go to some cheap asian shithole country and just enjoy it til you either come to a realisation or die from an overdose

I was going to post this advice, and honestly is the best you will get in these circumstances.

>Buy policy.
>Don't kill yourself for 3 years to ensure that your son gets the money.
>In the mean time, live a simple life with as much pleasure as you like (prostitutes, vacations, weekends at the beach).

Your son is better off with a living father he doesn't like than a father he didn't like and can never reconcile with. Life is suffering, quit being a selfish piece of shit and endure it.

>and my son does not like me
>I love him, but i belive its not the other way around.

My father used to think this about me and he was wrong.

You might be wrong, too.

Just do it then instead of stammering about it on the internet.

Just go buy some helium and a CPAP mask and spare us all the bullshit OP.

this offer still open?

t. bought dgb at 2k sats. i wont say how much i lost, could really fucking use some help

0x0772cA629d5c64FD55263cFD5cbc81b118fE97b6

for fucks sake, marine

Since you are going to die, why not commit crimes to get the money instead of begging