Tfw you will never be a French queen

>tfw you will never be a French queen
>you will never have incest orgys while your population is starving
>you will never tell your population to just eat cake if there is no bread left
>you will never still have orgys in prison despite the fact that you are about to be executed soon
>you will never abuse your children
>your death will never mean a new age of greatness for your country since you wont be the one ruling it anymore
life is cruel

>incest orgys

wut

>ywn be a qt European princess and sexually abuse your servant girls

She wasn't a French queen she was an Austrian Queen of France. She never said 'let them eat cake'. She had affairs but I've never heard any of them called orgies, and you'd think with all the orgies de Sade was having at the time they'd know the difference. She didn't abuse her children. France was better off without the Ancien Regime, but she wasn't the problem and there was near really a situation in which she'd have been ruling it anyway.

All and all I give this shitpost 8/10, solely because it wasn't /pol/ bait.

>She wasn't a French queen she was an Austrian Queen of France.
Don't be autistic, European queens were often foreigners and no on call them by anything but their official tittle.

>The Terror
>age of greatness

Stefan Zweig wrote a good book about her life and character. Half of the stuff they smeared her with simply wasn't true. In reality she was just pretty, light-headed princess who did not know there was an entire different world existing outside of her classy boudoir. What came was a complete shock for both her and her husband,

Deep down she was an honest person, but this is hard to acknowledge because most of the timeit was hidden by retarded court etiquecy, arrogant, cancerous enviroment of asskissers and intriguemakers that generally consisted the royal court. Her moral qualities however shined during her imprisoment. Read about her trial, she held courageously despite being charged with literal lies and slander, and despite her child being viciously imprisoned. She was completely convinced of her innocence, and that her deeds did no harm to the French people. She went to the guillotine peacefully and stoically, the famous expression which David caught on his drawing.

I think you landed on the wrong thread

>She had affairs
False, as far as we know. Revolutionary slander aside, she had a medical condition where she was too tight and sex was painful.

This.
Antoinette never did a damn thing to anybody.
>I am sorry, sir, I did not do it on purpose

A pussy is never too tight, it`s the man who is just too weak to penentrate it

Think she got raped in prison?

Oh hey, you saved your text from that time there was a Marie Antoinette thread debunking historical myths about her and you made a new one with all of the myths in one post to troll bait.

That's... kinda sad

For the man, sure. Women do not enjoy vaginismus.

It really is

>She had affairs

She didn't have any affairs.She was accused of having many affairs as part of the court initiated propaganda against her which then turned into propaganda from libelleists in Paris.

Now the only affair that has particularly stuck is the Fersen one, namely because the aftermath of biographies written by Zweig and other writers who were aggressively responding to the biographies by 19th century writers who dispelled the affair. If you ever get a chance to read Zweig's biography, it's almost bizarre, the amount of vehemence he spouts towards people that believe she didn't have an affair. It's not just "I think they're wrong" but he goes on tirades about how they're all purity obsessed fanatics with nothing in their lives but an obsession with maintaining Antoinette as a Pure Queen.

Like damn Zweig, I'm sorry she was a prude whose romantic life consisted of a sturdy but awkward husband whom she grew to love over the years as they slowly created a family and cultivated an affection for one another instead of a "dashing" Swedish count who frequently sweept her off her heels and fucked her in the fields of Trianon.

>sturdy but awkward husband
He was an autist who had to be taught by his in-laws how to fuck someone using his lock collection.

>she had a medical condition where she was too tight and sex was painful.

Maybe.

I'm too lazy right now to dig in the archives but someone once laid out a bunch of quotes from letters addressing this.

IIRC they were gradually working up to penetrative sex, as Marie Antoinette reported within the first few years that she considered their marriage "consummated" but that the consummation wouldn't result in a pregnancy. And either Louis himself or the Austrian ambassador reported to Marie Antoinette's mother that both parties were still experiencing too much pain for a full/proper consummation. Louis XV wrote that he wasn't worried about their lack of sex because Marie Antoinette was still physically "like a child." And the Austrian ambassador wrote that he personally believed it was a situation similar to that of Louis' father, who had to wait months to consummate his marriage with his wife due to the "narrowness of the passage." So that's where the theory comes from--the ambassador suggesting it might be the same case, and both parties reporting that there was pain.

In any case, after Marie Antoinette's brother visited and had a "man to man" talk with Louis, Marie Antoinette wrote that her marriage was finally fully consummated and she was pregnant fairly regularly from about 1778 until 1786, which she had her last child. 4 children, and at least 2 known miscarriages.

I wonder if it was a case of Marie Antoinette not being physically developed enough for comfortable sex until she was older, but by then Louis didn't really know how to fuck and had to be told. No sex education at Versailles!

He wasn't taught using his lock collection, that's apocryphal.

Probably, Revolutionary Frogs were no better than animals.

this in all honesty.

Marie Antoinette? In my opinion it would be very unlikely.

While she was imprisoned with her family in the Temple there were too many people and attendants for the royal family for anyone to get away with it. In the Conciergerie, she had a sympathetic guard in the room at all times separated by a screen (later joined by a group of guards who would sit and play cards and smoke a bunch to bother her) along with a serving woman and others who would have made the act of rape difficult to cover up.

I think it's possible that her daughter Therese was raped or sexually assaulted after her aunt was taken to the Conciergerie and executed, though. She was a teenage girl left completely alone in a prison cell surrounded by hostile jailers. She later told others that her aunt had given her recommendations to protect herself, such as never letting the guards catch her undressed, always go to bed fully dressed, ask for an adult woman to stay with her as a companion (refused), and so on. She wrote in her memoirs that the guards would come into her room frequently to do petty searches and take away random things, and that they were usually drunk. She also wrote that when her aunt was still with her, they guards had a "degree of coarseness [that] always made my aunt and me blush."

One of Marie Antoinette's sisters said something in a letter that there were rumors that Therese had been raped (said more delicately than that of course) and that she was horrified to think of it. Of course, rumors don't equal fact.

Whether or not they took it to the point of sexual assault, we'll never know for sure. I mean, they had no qualms with physically and emotionally abusing Marie Antoinette's 8 year old son until he died from illness exacerbated by neglect 2 years later, so... and if she had in fact been raped, she probably would not have wanted to tell anyone because it was shameful.

I mean they're right. Autistic as it may be. Marie Antoinette wasn't known as the "French queen, Marie Antoinette," but rather "Marie Antoinette, Queen of France." Being called the "French queen" would mean she was French.