Making consistent 6-10% a day off of Day/ Margin trading

I'm sick of the meme "hur dur its a fools errand to try to time the market". This is fucking retarded, anyone can look at the order book, charts and psychological levels and have a high degree of certainty on whether the next move is up down or sideways.

The only fool's errand is trying to buy the absolute bottom of the dip and absolute top of the peak, which is to say being greedy and emotional. But there is enough fluctuation in crypto where if you are simply capturing even half of that fluctuation on any given day, you would be making 6-10% like I am. I'm sick of people thinking this is too risky. Its actually extremely conservative but because im playing with large sums of money I dont want to try for any higher as I'm very happy with this return per day.

Questions for fellow daytrading master race:
Long term strategy? Reinvest or fiat? I reinvest everything... just trying to amass more bluechip coins like ether btc and litecoin bc I know they will go up over next few years.

If reinvesting what is your long term split between these coins? I am about 65% BTC 30% eth and 15% litecoin. That feels right to me in the risk reward senes. Yes I know its conservative.

How much do you play with? Currently I'm at 40k USD. so I'm making anywhere from 2k to 4k a day but that will obviously only go up as I get better and have more capital to play with.

Long term financial goal? Mine is 1 million by this time next year. 10 million in 3 years.

Damn Angie really is past her prime

delet this

So explain how you do it OK

Also explain how you get a 110% portfolio distribution

it's as easy as looking at the 24h history and picking which wave to ride you dunce

Explain your strategy

this.

You'll unintentionally wall the market unless you're in eth/btc

No volume to support liquidity of that scale in shitcoins

that's a lie, day trading is dominated by bots. It's easy to think you are making profits day trading when you are buying alts that are actually rising. Get profits in a alt that tanking and then you'll know you are actually making money.

Typo 55% BTC.

Look like I said you look at order book for real time buying/selling pressure. Look at graph for historical buying/selling pressure and trends, and then keep up with all information being broadcast in the crypto sphere. Information is king and there is no "right" or "wrong" information, there is just information that is more or less likely to have an effect on market price. Whoever has the most info the fastest wins.

You're going to get burned hard one of these days.
With $10k of playing money, my bot makes ~$100 weekly off maker/taker trades.

Basically - If there are huge buy walls you get in at an easily traded price, wait for others to buy and raise the price, then sell at a profit?

Am I understanding this right

Anybody can make money in a bull market. Literally everything is going up

Would still let her sit on my face

You sit on her face to show dominance

Yes but you also have to understand that buy walls and sell walls can and are set up intentionally to fuck with the price such that bigger players can sell higher or buy lower. So you cant just look at order book, you have to look at the charts highs and lows, volume and where these highs and lows are trending. And obviously information going on in crypto

I got 5k for you if you would teach me your margin strategy [email protected] currently I have 55k in neo mco and xmr but I can't day trade for the life of me because I'm too scared

>Long term strategy?
Because BTC is a rapidly appreciating asset, my main goal is to acquire more BTC without putting in more fiat. Thus, all my trades are made against potential Alt:BTC values unless I need to liquidate for whatever reason.

One piece of advice I read on here which was fairly decent was to limit the amount of trades you make in a day. Make a decision early on in your day depending on the news, market sentiment, etc. Afterwards, make a single trade, or a decision to do nothing, because more will get your returns eaten by fees.

>Reinvest or fiat?
It depends on whether the market is on a sustained downtrend or not. Short-term FUD cycles like the SW2x clownfest will be a good time to be in fiat. Long-term, unless there's a severe crash, you will lose out by moving between fiat simply because you can miss a random +10% while sleeping.

>If reinvesting what is your long term split between these coins?
85% ETH 15% LTC currently. Potentially XMR near-future. BTC's market is not only turning increasingly bearish, but the more it's valued, the harder it is to get a +10% day. It is a fairly safe place to store altcoin value short-term, but I try to keep out of BTC unless the alt market is drowning. LTC will see the highest guaranteed returns over the next year though, so I'm considering increasing my position on it (ETH realistically sees 2x over a 1y return)

>Long term financial goal?
25 BTC, then it goes into cold storage for 5 years. Afterwards I liquidate or look towards Ethereum when Quantum begins to become a realistic threat to the network.

I don't really have enough time to play daytrader for years on-end and I don't want it to be my "job" either. The only way this is profitable is during bullish seasons anyway.

Interesting topic.
What exchanges are you on? Margin trading? position sizing?
I'm on bitfinex and doing quite okay.

Ok, You should have received an email from "shlomo"

6-10% profit a day. So if you start with $10 you will in less than a year the total net worth of the worlds will be owned by you? Yeah, ok

Well it's pretty easy to that with a bullish as fuck market, hodling smart coins with some weekly adjustment can give similar results right now

I did thank you Mr shekel berg :)

And Newtonian physics is totally invalid, right?

It works exactly like he said until you reach an extreme, then you have to stay at that level. But it still works.

Exactly, I mean at a certain point you are too much of a whale to be trading like this but then that obviously opens up other opportunities for you where you no longer have to chase the upswing but can actually create it.

Anytime

>Currently I'm at 40k USD
how much did you start with and when?

Started with 2500 back in mid april. Couldve had more but most of the first 2 months was just learning with occasional setbacks along the way

disgusting roastie

i started wirh 2500 two months ago and i'm up to 8k. i tried the diversification shit but getting into OMG early has been my best decision so far.

what do now?

>implying youd ever have a shot at that caliber of girl

Just set sell orders on a sideways market at like 5% or 10% below sell orders
keep enough bitcoin and shitcoins that you can always keep some buy or sell orders up
you might not make that much but it's easy to passively make money and just move your orders when one gets filled
so just make your own bot :^)

Day/ margin trade on high volume coins while waiting for the next sure pump coin. I made 9k in two hours from antshares. but those are only once in a blue moon

what exchange would you say is best for day/margin trading ?

Day trading for the big three is GDAX no maker fees. Unfortunately GDAX margin trading is off right now so bitfinex is what I margin trade on until GDAX is back up. I just like GDAXs fee schedule and UI. Up to you what you want

you dont get it why post an old gross hag of a whore on the internet when i can see them daily on the street?

you have issues...

who hurt you?

what a generic normalfag reponse head on back to facebook 3dpd worshipper