At what age is it too turn your life around?

Why 20?

Depends what you mean by turn your life around?

If it is financially then the answer is never.

If it is socially then probably mid to late 20's.

so after your 20s you cant make new friends?

Because op is likely older than 20.

Well you certainly can make new friends but it would be different than making friends from a kid to late 20s because you won't be able to get as close to them as you would if you met them when you were younger due to wives, families, social boundaries etc . Say you meet a friend at 16 and you become best friends, or you make at friend at 35 and become friends - it's possible but weirder at that age

the age where you sell your crypto for fiat because of the (((cash out))) meme

28. By 25 you should have your shit together, but people can excuse the "finding yourself" phase as everyone was young once.

But by the time when your age begins to start with a 3, you're definitely fucked, because people start discriminating against you for not having any form of career or real life plan in action.

general rule is if your life is still shit at 25, you should probably kill yourself cos it goes downhill (usually) from there onwards

Have you ever considered that these artificial constructs you define yourself by (what people think of your age, what people think of you in general) are unhealthy and making you unhappy? Leading you into a life that's expected of you instead of the one you want?

I'm just kidding, I know you don't. You are your ilk are just too stupid.

It's never too late. The only people that think it is are the ones who have given up.

Im 41 and im confused and alone

15-20 - ideal time to fix life/yourself
POWER GAP
~~27-32 still have a decent shot at being successful and happy
POWER GAP
45 - almost no hope
POWER GAP
50-55 - why are you still alive

>le masturbatory intellect maymay
nobody cares about the opinions of an autistic and presumptuous asshole who's too foolish to recognize society's expectations of an individual. do yourself a favor and kill yourself before you face any real challenge in your life.

It takes some time to turn things around depending on how hard you fucked yourself; so the answer is different for everyone.

Late 20s you should have a good idea. 30 you should be on the road to success. By 35 you should have your shit straight.

everyone in this thread is memeing. Most people are fucking retarded until at least 28

The true answer is never. The guy that started ChickFilA was broke until he was like 40. Ray Kroc was also just barely surviving until his 40's.

But really, if you have hit 40 and still aren't making good money life's gonna be tough cause the only wife you are gonna find at that point (who can bare kids and isn't used up) is gonna be a gold digger.

If your 20's were bad you need to make some drastic decisions in your 30's to get $.

I was broke at 27. Now I'm 31 and making about $60k a year, and making a few hundred every month in crypto investments.

What do you do for a living to make 60k?

It is really never too late. You can always start something like programming and get a great paying job within 2-3 years of HARD work. It is one of the few in demand skills that doesn't require college education and pays well. I hear it is hard to learn and you need to be dedicated though.

>blacks on blondes
>not black or blonde

It depends on your goals. Most people dont even realize how to fix their life until they are about 30 years old. Its called a mid life crisis.

But the longer you wait the more you have to lie to set up the basic pieces.

Too what? Late? Early?

It sounds like you're jealous of his ability to not care what others think.

This is good advice

Most people turn their lives around and stop being wagecucks at about age 65.

So if you can stop wagecucking before 65 you're above average.

I don't know dude
But i'm thinking about committing suicide right now.
I had to quit my job because I didn't have a ride to work..
Sucks, $10 a hour, 8 hours, 5 days a week.. 15 dollar guaranteed over time.. Yep I'm gonna blow my brains out! Im caught in a catch 22!

I would say 25, but you can be late. That will be by 30. Im not 30 yet but feel loserness.
All the pretty girls are now married and have babies. It sucks! And all the younger girls are interested in young dudes and will look at you like a loser. It sucks. I say get your money and fuck some prostitutes.

Well shit,

I personally know some dudes over 50 who turned their lives around completely.

From being a minimum wage cuck to making 6 figures with a hot fertile 20 yo wife.

Then again these dudes could competition bench 250 and squat 350 easy.

If you're shit physically and economically past 30 you're not going to make it.

Never.

If you don't understand how opportunity is formed, then you're not going to make it. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

You need to go broke at least once before you are 30. Later it would be harder to get back on track

I turned my life around at about 17.
Got a diagnosis for ADHD and started taking amphetamines as a performance enhancer.
Went from a delinquent high school dropout to a A grade uni student

"Recognize society's expectations of an individual" like I just did, you dumb fucking faggot?

I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm telling you to be your own man and quit licking the balls of people you don't even like.

How can any of you kill yourselves when crypto exists? You can buy shit tons of extremely cheap coins and potentially become fairly wealthy in just a few years. It's unlikely but still way better than the lottery. Based off of the # of BTC wallets we're still in like .0002% of the population. Imagine the gains if even 1% of the population owned crypto.

Wow, gosh, you sure told me user. Your advice is so helpful and you're definitely not projecting your own flaws & regrets on an imaginary character you've created based on an anonymous post by someone you don't know and will never meet.

Don't forget to jerk yourself off tonight while looking at your bootstraps, because once a day doesn't seem enough for your raw masculinity.

We're all gonna make it, brah. Keep your head up. You'd be surprised how quickly your life can turn around

>Most people are fucking retarded until at least 28
31 here. Can confirm.

Honestly probably 24

I'm 27 and fighting hard and have come really far this year but I'm not finding much pleasure in anything. Kind of just want to die and get it over with, maybe I can get a do over.

most will be bald by 30 aka its over

The chance that there are do overs is partially what scares me off ever killing myself. If you even have the luxury of taking time out of your day to post here then chances are extremely high that a random do over would leave you significantly worse off. People underestimate what a gigantic % of the world has shit lives compared to middle class first worlders.

I imagine 30 is a critical turning point if you haven't gotten things in motion by then

you will be written off as a failure by your friends and peers

>He thinks women care that much about how pretty you are

My sweet college child

and I say this as a 23 year old pretty boy

A trade

Never. Get your hustle on! Get your side hustle on!! Sleep when your dead.

I'm 29, used to have a drinking problem. In and out of jail from 17-25. Now a night shift supervisor for my company making 70k a year plus doing crypto trading on the side putting me over 6 figures per year.

It's never too late, just got to put the effort forth.

Oh, and 20 is just a stupid fucking answer from a bunch of kids who haven't even experience enough of life to answer that question.

I imagine it'd be pretty hard when you're like 90. I mean, who's going to hire a 90 year old with no experience?

Literally any age

If you are good looking and Veeky Forums any age. If you have shit bones, no age will save you unless you can compensate with top tier intelligence, height, or dick size. If you are genetic shit It's unlikely that you will be able to 'turn yourself around'

Im an ugly, dicklet with average intelligence and will never amount to anything.

Wrote a blog but then deleted it.

Any age as long as you can take a loss but dust yourself off and keep going or try again. Youd have to not be demoralized.

I read something once that said most entrepreneurs found success by able to go from failure to failure without losing optimism in some sort of deranged delusional way.

My only cope is hodling shitcoins but knowing my luck, a hacker will probably steal them or these shitcoins flash crash and skip stop loses, causing me to lose my life savings.

As soon as you give up thats when it becomes too late.

This meme is getting pretty worn out.

>society's expectations of an individual
oy vey goyum lamar and achmeds new mansion isnt gonna pay for itself, snap to!