Someone tell me it will be alright, please

Someone tell me it will be alright, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAaNceKtle0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. These bags are for real.

haha sell your crypto fag you can't handle it district 0x is the next revolution in crypto you would be a fool to sell now
...is what i would say if I was one of the multiple retarded shills on here.
As someone who isn't a shilI would say hold a couple more days if it hasn't mooned drop it like it's hot

We are in the resignation phase now. I don't see much point in selling your bags at this level. Just forget about it for now.

Just sold earlier today at a %50 loss. Lost about $15,000 on DNT. Sucks, but crypto is just too fast moving to be delusional about losses. I tried waiting, I really did...but it's just only going down.

I might be right, or I might be wrong...but I personally took the loss and am not looking back. Currently 100% into NXS (Nexus Earth), and im holding most of that until they launch their first node into space.

Still in the profit zone but I could have locked in almost 1 BTC in profit.

This guy isn't going to make it

Atleast wait for bittrex to list it and see how it behaves

>Atleast wait for bittrex
This is a meme at this point
bittrex listing anything is put on indefinite hold at this point because of the new sec laws or whatever

sooo you held for a week?

Im still in profit until it hits 9.5c so i will start stressing around 8. Still sucks to have money that could go into icos tied down but I trust dnt, it's a good community.

My only regrets are not pushing the sell button in the end when it started dipping after ATH and then doubl8ng my dnt by now...

nice fud

or you should quit crypto, jesus christ

i think may people just like still sitting on at least 50% profit

>i don't hold any dnt but read about their news
you'll be fine.

imagine how you'll feel when it bounces back and goes up higher than before in a few weeks. it happened to me with NEO.

You dream

DNT is one of my biggest bags and I'm choosing to hold.. It'll come back OP

I bought a shitload at 1500 sats, and already sold some to get my initial investment back. Still feels pretty bad to see my juicy profits bleed away.

How can you be that impatient? Shit like DNT was hyped so hard, that it is bound for a pump by whales at some point. I'm holding it too, and yea it blows I am in the red, but you have to control your ADHD and not sell at a 15k loss like a literal child would.

NO, I WANT 10000% PROFIT, NOWWWW

Cunts literally expect mass gains after a week or so, I don't fucking get it. Just hodl fags, reject your impatience and ADHD

>>Someone tell me it will be alright, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=gAaNceKtle0

you seriously lost 15k on this fucking coin wow

DNT wallet is now active on bittrex.

redpill me why is this the "next revolution in crypto" whats so great about it

it won't, should have bought zrx

My position is woeth 240% of my initial buy and I didn't buy the ICO. It's sad that I have watched gains shrivel because I'm a fearful, spineless, little bitch... but DNT will do well long-term so I'm not too worried.

if this is real holy shit you're dumb

Something about a meme factory

Just confirmed. Rockets primed to get back to $0.25.

more like 50% dump once it hits bittrex

>Sells DNT after riding it down for a week
>Less than 5hrs later it's added to Bittrex
>???
>Missed profit

My fucking sides

Chinks already dumped it on Binance. It's cheap now and ready for Bittrex burgers to buy it up.

To all the people ripping me for this post, It's continued it's downtrend and I could literally buy back in with my original stack for 150 sats less. I know you all are holders of DNT, and consequently biased towards it...but please keep an open mind.

I'm in no way emotionally attached to any coin out there, including this coin. I don't care how much is behind a coin, if I don't believe it will go up anymore, I'll sell.

Please don't let your greed blind you, and don't become emotionally attached to a coin. That is how you become a bagholder in the crypto world.

Did I take a huge loss? Yes. Do I think it will go up again? Yes.

Just not soon enough. The market is fast moving and there is constantly new money to be made. Parking part of my portfolio in something that will sit and dip, taking a long time to recover and make profit is inneficient compared to switching that same stack into something that will make money Now, then buy back into the original coin later for cheaper with a bigger stack if I want to. Or choose a new coin in general.

Hardly any coins have proven themselves to not be short term shitcoins besides the obvious top MC ones (btc, eth, ltc, etc).

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Just stop.

>Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
it's time to kill yourself forever

It's cool, maybe one day you'll get it.

lol. DNT was added to bittrex weeks ago, then pulled. Wallet has stayed active to allow people to withdraw their DNT. Nice attempt to get rid of your bags.

Actualizing a 15k loss because you're antsy about opportunity cost is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen in my life and you are not going to make it.

The thing is, you sat through the worst of the dip and then sold at what is likely the bottom of it.

Selling DNT at $0.20 made sense but riding it down to $0.10 and then unloading doesn't.

It's a common thought process. $0.20. Oh, it's just a little dip, I'll hang on. $0.15. Ok, it's actually a bit of a big dip, I guess I'm stuck though, no point in selling now. $0.10. That's it, I can't take any more, I'm out.

Then more often than not it goes up shortly after selling.

The next time you feel like throwing money away can you just give it to me instead?

Oh, I actually didn't know the wallet stayed. I bought at $0.055 anyway, no bags here.

Actualizing it would be withdrawing the money into my bank account, and taking it out of the market. As of now, I can technically purchase the same amount of DNT I had earlier for less btc, and be in the exact same position.

The money is currently sitting in another coin which has already raised ~5% instead. At any point, I could do transfer stated above and continue my DNT position with a greater holding.

I know selling at the lowest point isn't very smart, but there's more to it than just apearing to be a bitch who cant wait through a dip. I'm positioning myself to possibly get a bigger position.

No
Too many idiots hyped up from being suckers and got too snarky with me

I hope each and every one of of you is watching your bags get heavier and you go to sleep eating your dumb ass posts as your only meal

no, you actualized it by buying it for x BTC and selling it for something < x BTC, retard.

I've literally just watched DNT drop almost 30% in an hour. To everyone who ripped me earlier.

Eat a dick.

Ah yes, the whales are accumulating.

You were absolutely correct doing what you did
I just wish I could've told you to sell sooner

Anything above 3000 was a lucky day

Thanks, I appreciate it

You can have one of my snapshots to bully bagholders if you want

live stream Q&A with DNT dev
mixer.com/District0x

hey that early retirement thread is mine

still 3x on DNT and 6x on ZRX get fucked dude

what app is this

of course it will. Be patient ffs.

THIS RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT IS A FUCKING DEV? JESUS CHRIST I'M SELLING MY BAGS RIGHT NOW

Let's talk about DNT.

So, the DNT token confers voting rights in Districts. Essentially, what the DNT token gives you is the power to have a say in how a district is run.

Now, given that this is a brand new concept, and there are only a handful of small districts in the works, why do you need to hold DNT now?

If the DNT platform succeeds, and if voting rights become valuable, you will have so much time to see it coming.

By definition, by the very nature of this platform, it will take a lot of time for districts to be established, grow, and then be adopted to the point where voting rights are valuable.

You will have all of that time to put your money in other coins and WAIT AND SEE if DNT is going to work.

And there's no guarantee it's going to work.

To put this into perspective, think of yourself as a potential district starter, not an investor.

Why would you choose to use the district0x platform?

Most importantly, as a district initiator

>Do you want to run your project on a platform where any DNT whale can exercise substantial say over the direction of your project, simply by staking and not spending their coins?

Does that appeal to you as someone who wants to start a project? Will that have wide appeal?

Even if your answer is YES. Even if you think lots and lots of decentralisation aficionados will want to develop projects on a platform where the future direction of the project can essentially be coopted by anyone with enough money (DNT tokens), then I simply must reiterate my previous question.

Even if you think it's going to work out, do you need to buy and hold tokens so early in the game?

To those who have bought in, and especially those who have bought in at a high and are holding expecting returns, please give mind to these broader issues facing the DNT platform.

OP tell me you aren't the usual faggot that buys on ATH and then whines like a bitch because he didn't triple his money in a day.

If you are, you fucked up, start getting into ICOs you dumb piece of shit and stop shitposting.