Why is nobody talking about this gold mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/members/
vimeo.com/215111488
metalpay.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here at Veeky Forums our ethos is to buy high and sell low.

I like this one; Bought couple of hundred of these a few days ago and hope to get some more.

pretty much this

I am pretty sure that this will go over 5$ in the next week. I think it is following the pattern of Monaco...

Because Veeky Forums hates money, I been telling them about this since 20k sats. Some faggots never learn I guess

thanks ;)

Is VISA issuing the cards? Last I heard, the devs had to take all VISA shit off the graphics for the coin.

entethalliance.org/members/

I showed Veeky Forums this a week ago. Token is in there, so it has a massive edge on tenX and MCO. Since then it has done +100%, but Veeky Forums will never learn. Too busy shilling SIGT and DGB

and now time to buy? senpai?

Check the wallets of the eth whales .the token that they have in common is tokencard.its on the ethalliance so its already destined to moon

a week ago I was sure, now it might dip a little, but give this coin 3 months and you'll see x5 easy.

vimeo.com/215111488

When sending BTC from Electrum to Bittrex I need a Google Authenticatior code, what am I supposed to scan to get the code?

Never heard of it. How is it different/better than Monaco or TenX? It definitely doesn't have a first mover advantage

nvm lol

damn, its starting to moon now. Only one of the few solid coins in green atm lol. Gonna be comfy night for sure.

can nobody answer this??

Crypto cards are nothing new, the main characteristics that will lif one card above the other is:Fees, exchange rate and availability per country.
Currently all of them are promising best exchange rates etc. and the prices are rising because of that, so if you now how to trade this is our opportunity to make few bucks..

So if it's the same as the others then it doesn't strike me as being likely to moon anytime soon since it's like the 3rd or 4th in that niche...

TenX just joined

I personally would rather go for safe 25%-35% gain than trying to 10x my investment on some risky coins with questionable team and reputation.

I don't see this going anywhere. I want you to convince me that this is better than monaco or tenx...because I want in but I am not confident

TenX also joined few days ago.

I heard about TokenCard first time few days ago and I'd really like to hear it's advantages over it's competitors. As far as I see it, TenX will have Asian markets because it's located in Singapore and Asians tend to prefer Asian products over western products and Asians will adapt new technology easier and faster than west. Also TenX already has a working product. Monaco has Europeans and Americans so I see they don't having business in Asia.

My pick is TenX.

Looking at it...it doesn't charge fees on transactions, right? But Monaco and TenX do...is that it's unique selling point?

bro.... have you seen the marketcap of tokencard ? this is almost the same than monaco. tenx already mooned and will raise 10 20% on a very good news + the marketing guy is a total chump moron.

monaco is some eastern europe scammers.
TokenCard is in swiss and dev in seatle.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE LOCATED IN SWITZERLAND???
BUY NOW OR CRY WHEN IT WILL BE 20 EUROS

TokenCard will reach the same 200 Million Marketcap like Monaco. Only difference: They are legit.

They took them bc they wanted to focus on the fact that they have a bank issuing tkn cards and that visa is a partner

what is generating revenue

TenX guy is also going to Zurich for a bankers license, and is under guidance from PayPal(they're in a paypal incubator), basically going through the same avenues as PayPal did to get a license from Zurich.

Whether or not that is a success will mean a lot coming down the road. I'd assume it won't be too hard, they practically have PayPal rooting for them, seems like a good bet to me. Will definitely at least accumulate more value before becoming vaporware. After researching for a few days MCO/PAY/TKN, I would say you could do pretty well diversifying in them all, and then slowly moving into the winner - that is if they can't all co-exist.

And of course, buy whatever via/mastercard/rabbi ends up using for their crypto card.

TokenCard is up 70% from 7 days so I'd say it 'mooned' already considering that they're doing so shitty job at marketing.

Monaco only has one eastern european, their CEO, and many Northern Europeans.

It's not about what coin or token is going to 'moon' next week. This is purely a competion between TenX/Monaco/TokenCard. TenX is winning, because it has the best marketing and it's far ahead of its competitors. There isn't room for 3 cryptocards.

I bought into the ICO and sold all of it, my friend was in the top 500 of wallets so he should be getting the card soon

> best marketing

OK user that is such a nice marketing.

WAKE UP they are just prepaid debit card like it always existed ahahah you shills are so dumb and obviously dont have any idea of how banking works. what will happen when you will loose your tenx card and someone will rob all your coins? let me answer this: you fucked as they are not a bank and wont insure you.

the only disruptive blockhain banking/card coin to hold is METAL. others are scam

just guys......

1. CLICK on metalpay.com/
2. click on TEAM
3. buy bags

and ten you will thank me later wiring me some metal coins when you rich.
0xf1e145386c803df357bd38b0f83beb2d1c398d47

>The TKN Asset Contract, accrues this 1% licensing fee on debit card transactions using tokens other than
TKN.

Sounds like shit m8.