Are we at the "thrill" part?

Some well respected crypto OG's are saying we are at the "thrill" section of this graph.

My question to Veeky Forums is did we complete this market cycle back in July with a new one starting in August?

Or are we still in a larger cycle with a bigger crash incoming?

Post thoughts and reasoning.

personally I think we are In Optimism. We just got out of a HUGE bear market a few months ago, and Media is now just starting to pick up on this. After they are figuring out its not a scam. But the future.

optimism

Hope

We are in the Recovery Phase right now.

>trading with emotions

>disbelief

its a suckers ralley

If we went by the average Veeky Forums'er we'd be in anger right now. Holy fuck I hate this board

Brehs this is crypto we are still in hope phase

I believe we are in Euphoria!
Remember Bitcoin is at an all time high.
As bitcoin price increase it has a diminishing return on investments. I believe there is a bitcoin bubble that going to burst and all coins are going to follow suit right behind Bitcoin if it tanks.

We're not even over 9000 though

Complacency

you 100% fiat?

>Bitcoin fees at ATH
>100 million tether backed by nothing invested
>Thousands of brain dead normies jumping in the game hoping for 100x investments
>Alt coins eating market share

Thrill/Euphoria

i agree, everyone keeps saying "yeah it'll go up again" but the pushes get smaller and smaller

I agree...would love a healthy dip to 3400

Euphoria for sure.

traditional economics always fails crypto. keep reading and tell your 'well respected' shills to fuck off and read more as well

We had that like last week

and vice versa

Don't worry, OP. I have longs and shorts on BTC so I'll make money either way the market goes.

I have that exact same graph from the exact same website except mine has been made different. Why did they make mine different?

Comparing bitcoin to anything else that existed before is a mistake

"new paradigm"

hm

This is the only cycle i go buy

>tfw it exactly describes my experience with ANS/NEO