What are some shitcoins that still haven't mooned?

I mean 0.00... stuff but still not scams.
I want to put € 50/100 in some of them hoping the will go up one day.
I'm sure other Veeky Forumsmans are interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw
github.com/Greg-Griffith
embercoin.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boat
You're welcome

cv2 unironically

Thanks guys.
Why those coins in particular?

FUN

Ecc is still 9 sats for now

Dev just went full time starting Sept 1.

File sharing coming, new wallet, logo website

Active slack and github

DNT is really cheap right now

PnD discord niggers trying to get you to buy their bags

Goddamn i feel like youre the same person that has been shilling ecc this whole time

Not a bad idea here. Sell at 50% gain if ur risk averse

RDD: social tipping. Has its first usable product (reddID) coming out this year. Right now its as low as it could possibly get.

SIA: cloud storage. Decent use case with active dev team. Took a bit of a hit from community because they tried to shift focus from their use case to making dumb crypto mining equipment but got shat on hard for that. Didn't recover from that fall but that just means is really low and a good buy since use case never changed.

XRL: simply put, it's a tokenized preferred share in the company rialto.ai who intends to act as an exchange as well as make money through arbitrage algorithms. Company is first of its kind and uses the xrp Ledger so has insane competative advantage. Revenues are 100% divided to tokenholders.

Timereum

BOAT is same developer as RAIN.
Arguably BOAT is a better coin.
Rain went from 30 sat to 4k.
Boat has one third the coin of RAIN.
Boat is at 80-100 sats now.
Mining difficulty just went way up last few days.
Dev is going to update coin and get it on more exchanges.
Easy x 10 if not x30 in a month.
If you're looking for a solid shit coin to throw 100 bucks at this is the one. I threw 500 at it

RNS. Legitimately a decent project. Had a good bump today too w/ Mac wallet release.

bitcoal

Ok, until now:
>$0.003787 (+06.73%) (BOAT) Doubloon
>$0.000125 (+58.94%) (CV2) Colossuscoin V2
>$0.027983 (+02.85%) (FUN) FunFair
>$0.000416 (+07.93%) (ECC) E-Currency Coin
>$0.000039 (-10.84%) (DVC) Devcoin
>$0.112756 (-14.51%) (DNT) district0x
coinmarketcap.com/

>File sharing coming, new wallet, logo website
>Active slack and github
Where can I find more information on these?

>RDD: social tipping. Has its first usable product (reddID) coming out this year. Right now its as low as it could possibly get.

It's a year behind schedule and the devteam insisted on not actually putting out any messages when the price pumped.

Thank you for spending some word on your choices.

Holy shit I fucking hate these leeches that put up tags of coins they have fuck all to do with just so they'll pop on searches
Mistagging for attention should be bannable or get your tweets shadowbanned

Biblepay, half the price of doge. Helps orphans or something. It could do 5-10x when it hits bittrex.

>cv2
Yes, agreed.
Huge revamp with PIVX devs jumping in

Also MBRS is being completely ignored by Veeky Forums (good sign).Transparent devs, grassroot community, and Website/Airdrops on sept 1, with some new hype news.

>Biblepay, half the price of doge. Helps orphans or something. It could do 5-10x when it hits bittrex.
What exchanges do I use to buy all these coins?

Thoughts on Trig Token guys?

Thanks for the MBRS tip user

np man, wish you massive gains.

Buy NXS (Nexus Earth).

It has a HUGE conference coming this month. Research and make your own conclusion, but just know once you find out what it's about...and the technology behind it...you'll be buying quick as fuck.

Don't be left behind, user.

Join us in the slack here

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

Github is here

github.com/Greg-Griffith

Dev is very active in slack feel free to ask questions. Do your own research and gl

Thanks.

Again, what exchange do I use to buy all these coins?
I only know about GDAX/Coinbase.

Great shitcoin exchanges are cryptopia, coinexchange.io, and novaexchange, etherdelta is full of misleading PnDs, stay the fuck away from etherdelta unless you do your research

Thanks for the valuable information anons.

Also just to add to a list of possible mooning shitcoins, SOJ was shilled on this board and it has some massive potential for some moons. It's getting listed on cryptopia soon.

Their bitcoin talk forum is 50 pages long with a very tight knit community and active dev,

Only issue is that the website is mediocre AF and they are forking the coin soon so you have to keep it in a wallet until its listed on cryptopia, but the circulating supply is fucking enticing. it's under 1m atm so expect some massive pumps to come once it is listed on cryptopia.

You can make some gains on this as long as you ride the waves and dump the pumps right.

>novaexchange
where can I trade NXS?

ETH is gonna bring up the a ton of the PoS coins. I'm really betting on this bad boy

np, I try to be informative as I can. Your simple thanks makes it worth it.....

97% of Veeky Forums is chasing coins that already mooned and being ungrateful AF for any gains they already made or for good advice.

My best advice is to you for moons is search the archives more than the catalog for incoming moons, you will get that good 3% that is here trying to help.

does just the act of putting it on exchanges increase the price?
I checked out the ANN thread and it looks utterly generic ..

In some cases, yes. As stupid as it sounds 60% of crypto traders are millenials who dont check ANNs or giithub, just twitter and reddit.

milocoin
worth buying for the pump &d coming later in the year. putincoin 2.0 if you know what happened there.

can someone pls explain airdrops to this noob?

Biblepay

nvm found it

Via

Being added to chink exchanges tomorrow without any announcement so it might not dump.

New ledger support.

Cross chain swaps

lightning network

some other techno shit,. Who cares it could hit 100k sats in the next couple weeks.

EMB. Ember coin. Cryptopia, yobit, nova. Sitting at 15sat and gaining a lot of attention. DYOR, not shilling.

embercoin.io

Ohni.io

It can only go up from here

UFO

>Nexus
Has whales that are crashing the coin by setting up a $10,000 sell wall.

Bittrex

>sell wall
What does that mean?

floyd can have all the money in the world, but it's not filling that gaping void in his soul that forces him to seek validation so desperately

sorry for your depression, money

IOC

How the fuck do people get this rich.

When you want to manipulate a price, you can create buy walls or sell walls. A sell wall means you create an enormous sell order at a certain price ($30,000 worth of sell orders atm) and it stops any upward momentum of a coin's price and makes others sell for less.

Check out their blog on Medium. They should have the August post up within the next two days. My favorite meme money, have been putting 10% - 20% of my trade profits into it each week for the last couple months.

Underrated post...he's right you know - this shits gonna be a lot of fun over the next 2 years

SAFEX

Bought $500 worth a few weeks back and it's worth $300 now. It's moon or nothing for me and this sack of shit now,

Seconded. One of few places where "____, but on the blockchain" actually makes sense

Btcr on novaexchange