Not even the real flag of the CSA

>Not even the real flag of the CSA
>Only gained popularity because racists flew it to protest the Civil Rights Movement

Why do hicks insist it isn't racist again? Why can't they fly the real flag(which has a more classy design btw) if they want to display "muh heritage"?

>hicks
[-]

Because it's effay as fuck

How's the flag racist?

>which has a more classy design btw

OP literally just said it. The reason the flag gained popularity was because its usage by people against the Civil Rights Movement of the 50s and 60s. For reference, the swastika existed for millenia before the Nazis used it, but its meaning has changed.
Ofcourse, none of that means that a person flying the flag has that intention so yeah.

it's the Army of Northern Virginia, just more rectangular.
That cross design was on fucking everything, including 2/3 of their national flags, their Naval Jack, and was incorporated into tons of regimental flags.

It's just disingenuous to pretend it doesn't have Confederate connotations and is only racist.

>pic
but they made the Blood-Stained Banner as a fix

Second flag is shit senpai

I used to fly the first CSA flag in my dorm room just above my bed because i thought it'd be funny to fuck sjws beneath it

Because contrary to their claims that people 'just need to read a history book,' they haven't read a history book.

>hurr people only like it because racist flee it

Why do people continue to say this when it's bullshit

And it was changing again. until libtards got their hands on it and fucked up race relations again.

Because it looks cool.
Don't like it? Cry about it some more.

How could you possibly like the first one? It is a boring and ordinary design. The battle flag is on the other hand unique and easily recognizable.

>"muh heritage"

Why do black people insist the Buffalo Soldiers aren't guilty of participation in the holocaust of the plains tribes? Why can't they build statues to black Americans without blood on their hands to display "muh heritage"?

Bonnie Blue is the original and most aesthetic rebel flag and SJWs don't give a shit because they think it's Somalia's.

who controls the past

What is the South even proud of?
Land stolen and conquered, work done by slaves, theocracy more than anything else, no contributions to science or anything else.

Can someone explain why exactly they are proud of this flag? Would you still like the south if you were not born there?

I didn't know Dylann Roof was a liberal

Don't see many people flying CSA criticizing racists so it is not wrong to assume

Not being an anti-racism activist doesn't make you racist.