Advice?

Advice?

put all of that ltc to bat

Explain why that's a good choice? Legitimately asking.

And opinion on BTS?

put all of that QTUM to DGB

Get a job lmao.

I just started this, looking for solid advice

Get rid of the LTC. LTC is fucking dead. I would recommend trying to put that money into something up and coming. Keep reading forums and buy as much of a yound coin as possible. High risk but high reward.

buy IOC moon coming in a couple weeks

But LTC is the only decent coin he has

take all of it and dump it into cv2. It's the only coin you need to get rich by october

Is this poorfag general? Pls rate

>created by creator of mozilla and javascript
>they will implement bat payments in brave browser soon
>very cheap
>dyor

Bro, put that LTC into ARDR. You will be VERY happy by the end of September.

10/10. not joking

Being a poor fag should I put an extra 200 into neo or omg. Looking for a dip on omg in the next couple of days and neo is dipping rn.

strix in the ass

Personally I would say NEO but it's a tough choice, at the end of the day I don't think you can go too wrong with choosing either.

>LTC is dead
I thought retards like you would be gone after this week

Too lazy to get a screencap of Blockfolio so hope this will do:

>50% OMG
>15% IOC
>10% TKN
>10% SNT
>10% ARK
>5% EXP

Poorfag here, any tips? I can put another 1000$ in

looks like im not the only poorfag all in on OMG.

OP here

proof

dude you only have $500 just go all-in on a shitcoin

you need to build that as fast as possible and then hold eth

Which shitcoin?

MBRS. You'll get 3128 MBRS for $500, then on sept 1st, you'll get 312.5k DOM tokens as long as you hold in an ERC20 wallet.

when it comes to "small" amounts of money like this (

How much would I make if I used Coinbase or Bittrex?

Legit advice here op, coming from somebody with 50k. You have a fairly small amount of money so the only way you'll make anything is going all in on 1 coin. At most go for 2 coins, but that may still be too much. Don't diversify yet, research the shit out of 1 coin and wait for it to increase. 2 coins that i'd look at are Blocknet and Navcoin because of their new innovative wallets launching soon.

nav looks pretty good, what do you predict the price will be in a few months? or even a year from now?

It's going to be a pnd. At worst you would have $800

Only good one is ltc, if you're not the "2damoonzlol" type.

Taking your advice friend. Thanks

Will also invest in this one too. Thank you!

You're asking for advice so hear it is. LISTEN TO ME YOU RETARD.
ARK IS COMING OUT WITH HUGE NEWS THIS WEEK. IT'S CALLED ACES WHICH ALLOWS ARK TO RUN ON ETH SMART CONTRACTS.
Did you hear that??? Or are you just gonna be dense and call me a shill?
I'm actually giving some advice. Ark is gonna be held in the 2.40-2.50 range until this news comes out and then we're going to 8-10.
take this actually advice and buy Ark or at least learn about it. Best coin I have found yet.
Good luck.

Do not invest in that coin....for the love of god.

I actually believe you man I'll start reading about it right now. Thanks a lot

Sounds like something I should go all in on and make at least double, but I've been trolled pretty hard here on Veeky Forums before. Ill look into it definitely

Veeky Forums, I have 1.28 BCC. Should I keep it or dump it? If dump, for what?

I've been pushing Ark since it was 1.50 when i got into it.
This is some great technology and with a awesome dev team. Join the slack on their website and you can see the devs talking to people on the regular.
I have over 5k invest and I'm over 7k right now.
My only other coin is TenX which I also believe has big potential for gains but I only have $100 in there because I would rather have my money in Ark.
I honestly think it can become a 50-100 dollar coin. Check the road map and you'll see how ambitious this team is.

ignore all this FUD and buy cv2 you will love life again

Put all in to boats

all on xrp and leave it for 2 years

You're in a pump and dump discord.
Fuck off.

Wtf is with the prices on your shit?

These are all aweful why the fuck are u even tracking the price of XRP its such a fucking shit coin

Canadian lunnies dummy

buy more rise!!!!

spot the guy who bought in at ATH and lost a few dollars

it's a long-term hold with enormous potential to change the world of banking

learn2research

I have 200 in an exchange, what should I add?

Poor Australian here

I can add $150-200 AUD per week. I have no savings and I live week-to-week.

Total investment so far is $379 AUD. I have accounted for fees and commissions. Anything above $379 I treat as profit.

Suggestions for me considering $150-200 per week? I want to buy more OMG before it hits $15. I also want to put more into XVG since it dipped a bit.

Started with less than you have 2 months ago. There is hope.

Which exchange do you use?