Indetifying bias and oversimplification

history is (((truth))) when taught in school
history is (((truth))) when you watch it on TV
history is (((truth))) in the mass media

Any alternative is cringy NAZI mashup or tinfoil conspiracy how is a normal man supposed to know what is disinformation and what is blantant lie?
pic related

>trust EXPERTS you doofus 1:05
>you know what happens to mouthy students 2:02
>undiscovered=uninhabited 2:45
>wut iz gold (while wearing gold jewelery) 3:30

this is what kids watch on youtube and you wonder why they become snowflakes in college

By studying from primary source, whenever you can and always using multiple sources.

Also Columbus was pretty much an ass, and not from the modern perspective either, the guy was arrested for cruelty against the natives.

Why do we waste such great numbers on such a lazy thread

checked
yeah sure by todays standards everybody looks bad
USA isn't America btw

>how is a normal man supposed to know what is disinformation and what is blantant lie?
He's not. That's the point.

Pic related is not history, pic related is morality.

History is written by the winners.
How they won only matters to the losers.

Primary sources aren't accurate, neither are multiple sources.

>Gorilla kills unarmed human
>how did he get k-
>LOSER!
Hmm...

>Gorilla kills unarmed human.
>the dead man is not REALLY the loser

So if a gorilla kills an unarmed human, does it mean the gorilla is superior to humans?

Let`s all be honest here Gorillas are good beings as they have shown with the way they treat children who fall in their cages. Though most mammals would not hurt a human baby since we all can`t bring ourselves to hurt cute things(unless you are a Canadian then you bash cute things heads in)

You are avoiding my question. If a gorilla kills an unarmed human does it mean the gorilla is superior to humans?

No that`s stupid it`s like letting Albert Einstein fight against a Soldier who learned close combat and therefore saying the Soldier is superior.

>You are avoiding my question.
No, that's not me. Thats another user.
The question is also unrelated to anything but sure,

>If a gorilla kills an unarmed human does it mean the gorilla is superior to humans?
>If one person from China is good at math does it mean Chinese are superior to everyone else at math?

It means that one gorilla is better at killing then the unarmed human.

That's right. Thus, Incas were superior to europeans. See? It wasn't that hard to accept it, don't you think?

That's wrong, humans can use tools to kill the gorillas.

Does that make the dead human any less dead?

No, that means that it depends on certain circumstances. A gorilla against an unarmed man, the gorilla wins. A gorilla against a human with certain weapon is more likely to give the human a possibility to survive.

>that literal beta cuck on the right
what is this shit?

This is my fault for engaging with you down the rabbit hole, but what does any of this have to do with history being written by the winners?

No. I wanted you to explain how is this any logical:
>How they won only matters to the losers.
And I showed you examples that contradict that claim.

What the fuck is this video? When we say "Columbus discovered America" we are talking about the continent right, not just the area which is now the USA? Or have I been wrong all my life

It's a cry for help.
They want to die.

3 buzzwords

i like the trend of people on Veeky Forums feeling the need to try and differentiate themselves from "liberal beta cuck numales" by calling people that at every opportunity. maybe its because you are more similar to them than you'd like to admit? hmmmmm

>America = the US
Is he fucking retarded or this is some kind of a joke I didn't get?

user, stop projecting so hard

He is a united statian. They push fot the america=US meme.

>point out how you are projecting
>"stop projecting!"

interesting response

wish I could say the same about yours

you could if you werent a meanie

Columbus was an incompetent asshole. That's why the Spanish Crown kicked him out.

uhm, did you just assume my disposition towards you ??