And out of nowhere.... BNB IS MOONING????? THE BINANCE SHITCOIN FINALLY MOVED!!!!!

And out of nowhere.... BNB IS MOONING????? THE BINANCE SHITCOIN FINALLY MOVED!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000497111-Binance-Coin-BNB-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whale pump.

APOLOGIZE

This.

If you have bags fucking drop them while you can. This coin has no real value anymore

is there an accurate counter of the remaining supply anywhere?

get out ASAP OP.

THIS COIN IS SO SHITTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it literally expires in 5 years who the fuck designs a coin like that

Fuck you, idiot!
I checked and it didn't moon shit. You gave me hope, you fool!

Nice web devs binance

>these are the retards fudding binance
do the opposite of what they say
burns 20% of REMAINING binance supply

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000497111-Binance-Coin-BNB-

explain that "No Discount" binance boy

This was my first red flag, kek. Second red flag was noticing they have 0 presence on WeChat, which is strange as most of their website is in Chinglish. Third red flag was their release of back-to-back-to-back shit tier ICO's from nowhere China. Have fun with the whale pumps, but remember that they're not going to completely destroy their exchange, as surely it took a lot of work -- however, prepare for a long drain on your funds if you use it, even if you're smart enough to only hold BNB you won't realize gains unless you're swinging.

Not mooning at all, what are you on about?

holy shit how have I not seen this. Oh well, hopefully I break even

>explain that "No Discount" binance boy

Wow, has this chick never heard of rewarding early adopters?

Does that "no discount" mean in 4 years from now there'll be no discounts for everyone or anybody who buys Binance somewhere down the line will have 5 years worth of discounts starting from the year they bought it?

it's because LRC angel investors are moving to binance.

I knew Binance was set to take off.

Biz has been too quiet about it over the past few days and all the shills are out in force.

I think you are referring to people getting a discount when purchasing ICOs. While the pic I linked is referring to the discount you get from using your binance, which is the entire point of the token. And it will be gone in 5 years. It's completely retarded, just like their inability to correctly format a table in html. Just look at that spacing wtf.

time to buy

Damn. Sold half my BNB today to buy some Tierion.

hardly a moon nigger

BNB LAMBOLAND

fuck tis coin. itll be a 2.00 to 2.50 coin simply so their icos dont get too expensive.
And the buy back.
Thanks for the double up and then some though.