ITT: we post a nation and other rate it's Veeky Forums credibility

ITT: we post a nation and other rate it's Veeky Forums credibility

What's a "Veeky Forums credibility"? How much history it has? How true we think it's history is?

2/10

They are living on ancient Kurdish lands and shall be removed accordingly like the Armenians in Eastern Anatolia.

t. Elif

>Can't even vote for their independence
0/10

assimilated into anglo and forgot their language 0/10

0/10, exists only as an accident of history and is rightfully part of England.

I know it's three nations, but meh

0/10, it's barely a nation as others already explained

latvia and eesti were overrun by rusky colonization but baltic autism so 5/10

C U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

I had no idea what flag that is without googling it.

3/10, Unique culture but too many years under Anglo

>irish monks preserving half of history
10 outta 10

>Estonia
>Litva
Danish/German/Swedish/Russian/Nazi/Soviet/EU colonies with no history of their own/10
>Lithuania
7/10, very important historical actor, the last pagan state in Europe, the only alternative to the Russian-dominated Eastern Europe for some time.

no ass/10

>most powerful race
11/10

shitpost/10

One is not part of the other, they are two units that form a larger whole.

Such retarded thread

boom

uma

delicia

Karlis Ulmanis alone gives Latvia like 4 points

>tfw armenian
>tfw more than 5000 years of history
>tfw all Veeky Forums discusses are the same empires and 19th and 20th century wars

>ancient Kurdish lands
lad go back to media

i understand, fellow armo

Your nation and your history are irrelevant, and your country is a third-world shithole. Deal with it.

20/10 best frands.
>Possiblity of Celtiberian settlement in the bronze and iron ages
>Brythonic and Hibernian Celts migrate to Asturias and Galicia following Germanic invasion
Strong Catholic Bros. Good bantz. Great accents. Connor McGreggor

t: ahmet radyev

I don't even have to respond, the meme makes itself.

Celts came from Armenia too. Is that why you are all irrelevant beta neanderthal holdovers?
Literally the only accomplishment of these """nations""" was being subjugated by bigger empires.
Every country in this thread is 0/10.

islamic state of iraq and levant

Tbh only reason we hear about armenia is because you want reparatioms from us.

Interestingly enough no one cares what you think.

I rate that country 3 colors out of 10.

Not him but is that why the national Armenian pastime is to get Turks to apologize?

Because you are completely ignorant of anything concerning Armenians or simply pretending because you don't like Armenians.

The only reason we hear about turkey is because its a shit nation that tried to be european and failed so it became an islamic shithole just like the rest of the mideast in record time.

>>tfw more than 5000 years of history
more like 5000 years of irrelevance and being raped by various empires run by better races than your caucasian mountain jewish breed desu

Can we discuss your women's superior genetics?

ITT: Discuss Armenian, Irish, Scottish, Celtic and other lesser known histories which are overwhelmed by boring empires and colonialism in the books.
Ignore t*rk and a*glo shitposters.

i spotted the mick guys

vikings raping and destroying everyone until russia fucks them up but by that point they are content with loot that they gathered for hundreds of years and decided to chill for first time in their history which resulted in 200 years of neutrality

is that supposed to be Ukraine?
its credibility is fairly weak, isn't its name is something akin to "borderlands" in polish or was it russian?

It is the flag of Kiev because I couldn't find an actual flag of Kievan Rus

Meme, the country,

8/10

The sad thing is you can apply this to the majority of the countrys in the world.

ment to reply to

Both old and modern Poland

Meme, the country.

I thought binland had that title

why is that angle holding a dildo

The Slavs were famous for their battle-dildos.

I recently found out I'm Armenian so I tried to research and find out more about the history, there really is a lot but if you're not just browsing wikipedia or talking to other Armenians or reading a book, it's hard to get a hold of direct first-hand sources. Only a fraction of them are even in English, the rest being either medieval or old Armenian. Because of the USSR, a lot of history was destroyed or haphazardly translated into Russian. It's very hard to learn Armenian to even conversational, but to know enough to read manuscripts is a daunting task. I'm used to reading well translated western European medieval transcripts, even old English ones since they are usually well preserved.
Armenia had the misfortune of being right in the middle of the worst most violent """civilizations""" like literally every muslim empire ever and even the mongols at one point. They had more history erased than some nations will ever have. I know it's muh heritage but I'm very proud of Armenia for holding out so long, I mean just look at the past century, going from the *ttoman empire to the s*viet union (before the 20's even, wow imagine being under s*viets from literally the start, absolutely horrifying) almost immediately, it's a wonder they still exist.

I live in the UK and I always thought I was descended from like Romans or something lol. Apparently there's only a few hundred actual Armenians here, I wonder how much greater that number would be if it wasn't just ex-nationals and first gen immigrants.
Another point about why nations like this aren't studied, no one gives a shit unless you belong to that ethnicity, doesn't matter how venerable or ancient the history is, if it's not a global superpower gg, you're practically nonexistent in mainstream studies.

Very interesting looking at Ireland and Scotland, in a way it's the inverse as they were imperialised by a non-nigger civilization so their country and economy are better but their culture is absolutely ANGLO'd.

Speaking of English oppression...

1415/10