JUST

JUST

Currently .0038; about to hit that ICO price. Who here has balls of steel?

Could of sold for a x5, but I couldn't be assed with ED so I am now back at my entry, not even mad.

>inb4 Brendan Fraser poster

>still up 30%

holding since $3.7

not selling shit under $10

wew

We'll baghold together catter

Fucking KEK

soon
>only down 30%

Don't worry this is just temporary

Let's just constantly make threads and keep them on the front page so we won't feel lonely holding these bags. Who else here /comfy/

It'll all be alright, let's all go to sleep together and forget this all happened.

what happened to the blockbag shill threads

at least you're not like 60% down like me. Instant 1k loss

It's only on ED, doesn't look like it was going on any exchanges before the initial hype died down so people dumped at a high price and created a sell off effect due to low liquidity.

Coin is good, but low liquidity, coin will probably go well below ICO until new liquidity is introduced, this will be good.

we're mooning soon boys, strap in

Same here.

JUST

people only sold after seeing how retarded is the kid behind all this shitshow.

> he bought a shitcoin named BlockCat

How did you want to pay for that sir?
Do you accept Blockcat?

Kek

holy fuck. anomaly whale?

>less than 20 eth
>whale

The anomaly whale is back and is here to save us! By making what are almost guaranteed to be wash trades with himself. This seems like obvious price manipulation (just costs .3% in fees). Don't believe the hype, usually.

did it again!

and again!!

Wash trades, guy is manipulating clearly, someone doesn't want this to go below ICO, but it will, just embrace the red candles desu.

where did this alimony meme come from. I heard a theory about the movie that revolved around stages of marriage

holy mother of jesus fucking christ

Someone make a CAT mooning thread so we can recruit more meowrines.

I take it back; one of my orders was lifted. Not a wash trade. Very good, very good indeed.

this is the guy who's buying every cat in existance.

yeah this thing is going to moon in the coming weeks. like dnt levels of gains.

Wtf, so all this shit storm is his plan to accumulate CAT and he has over 10%

You fool! That's Etherdelta's wallet address.