That was Prussia, not Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sixth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>list of ww2 """"""battles"""""

Herero Wars :^)

Not a real war if you are fighting a bunch of cattle grazers

Germany hasn't fought a single war. It's the most peaceful nation in the world.

"""Aryans"""" on suicide watch

Doesn't matter, colonial wars are colonial wars.

The Yugoslav wars.

Spanish civil war

>a fraction of Germany alone could defeat France

Damn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sixth_Coalition

also, fuck off to

t. Brainlet

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sixth_Coalition

No Germany here
That being said, I'm astonished no one has yet posted the ONE and ONLY war Germany has actually won
Are y'all niggas that bad at history?
Here it comes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

This is stupid. The franco-prussian war wasn't only against Prussia, since the other German states were allied with Prussia and fought alongside the Prussians (even Bavaria, which surprised the French)
Besides, the French republic signed the treaty of Frankfurt with...the German reich.
I'm French, learn your history.

Prussians were just German-speaking Poles

My first thought honestly.

>No Germany here
all German states were fighting and winning against France as part of the coalition.

see

A fraction that's no longer part of Germany (or of this world for what matters)
Must explain why modern Germany is so weak

>all German states were fighting and winning against France as part of the coalition.

You weren't winning anything, we beat you fourth times(not counting the revolutionary Wars)

You betrayed us Leipzig and that's it

No you're not

>fraction of Germany
Fucking BAVARIA joined Prussia instead of sucking French cock like they always did.

>You weren't winning anything
Yes, the last and decisive of the Coalition Wars.
France was strong at the time and defeated many opponents with impressive military accomplishments, but eventually you lost.

Are you that Frankposter?

>Frankposter

I'm currently LARPing as an Hebrew now

>, but eventually you lost
True
We literally runnout of manpower, which can be considered as impressive since our natality at that time was something like 10-15 kids per women

>I'm currently LARPing as an Hebrew now
Lmao

How's it going in Orleans?

teach me your ways sensei

>You weren't winning anything, we beat you fourth times
>we

Nice LARPing, faggot
That being said, it's true Germans were pathetic in the Nappopan Wars, and had to be carried by Russians and Brits
Them claiming victory in these wars is like France claiming victory in WW2

Mixed feelings

I saw racemixers while going to the bakery , aside from that, the climate is pretty good and there is a lot of sun(pic related)

Whites have no identity thanks to (((freedom of choice))), by that i mean that unlike other peoples around the world, we aren't compeled to follow a definite set of customs, just the laws of the various nations that we inhabit.

As for myself, my city has a lot of history with the Romans/Franks/Alans/Judeans, which allow me to "switch" of identity according to my mood. I'm not the only one who do that btw, when French are butthurt about their identity it is not rare for them to call themselves "Gauls"

>aside from that, the climate is pretty good and there is a lot of sun(pic related)
glad to hear that

but seriously, why are you so concerned about racemixing? as long as the people involved are assimilated and don't do shit, why do you care?

>>>/léquipe/
actually everywhere but Veeky Forums

>Israel has never lost a war
>Germany has never won a war
Really makes you think.

calm down, this thread is shit anyways

>why are you so concerned about racemixing ?

I care because we're a tiny people and every member that betray his people bring closer to extinction.

And you're saying that like i'm alone to care about racemixing, while it is in fact universally frowned upon

Racemixing and those who approve it are the strange ones, not me.

#NotYourSafeSpace

Hava Nagila, my friend

Moving goalposts by the third post
Just kill yourself already

>franco-prussian war
Germany was unified before the war ended, therefore Germany, not the Norddeutscher Bund won that war

Woah, it took not even the entirety of Germany to beat France?!

Really makes you think.

they still are they're just called differently now

read the thread hans

Nice meme revisionism

Pretty sure it was a coalition of smaller German states part of the North German Confederation and some southern German states as well.
The coalition was led by Prussia.

>>>>we

fuck off faggot, your scrawny French ass couldn't even lift a rifle let-alone serve in the 19th century French army.

Also Prussia losing in the French Revolutionary wars literally has nothing to do with them literally Btfo'ing France in the Franco-Prussian War.

based frog larper working the g*rms into a shoot