ITT "bad" guys who did nothing wrong

ITT "bad" guys who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Usurping the kingdom when the king is away on campaign is pretty bad dude.

>be me
>be Mordred
>legitimate son of the king
>king dies
>bastard son becomes regent
>usurps me
>20 years later "king" goes on retarded campaigns in Gaul
>puts me in charge as regent
>I cuck him and take back what is mine by right
>sacrifice myself to end the bastard's life
>end up as a traitor to European hack """"scholars""""
Mordred literally did nothing wrong

Posting a thread like this is asking for /leftypol/ and /pol/ to come in and shitpost

>legitimate son of the king
I'm unaware of any literary tradition in which this is the case. He's always either a bastard or a nephew. And one of Arthur, so I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about for Mordred's legitimacy.

This. You even left out the part where Arthur legitimately massacres an entire batch of babies.

That's the whole idea

>ITT "bad" guys who did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio

>bastard child of incest
>legitimate son

>believing the Geoffrey meme
Either son or grandson of Uther Mordred was the rightful king of England, he had all right to take back what was his by inheritance.

There are 14th century stories which make him a legitimate child of King Lot, and thus Arthur's cousin. But of course Mallory's version is by far the most famous.

*teleport behind your boat*

No he wasn't. The lineages that connect him to Uther make him a bastard, which means his claim is no stronger than Arthur's. He had no right to usurp the lord he swore fealty to in any case, nor try to (or succeed at) fucking his wife. And especially when Arthur comes back, he refuses to hand things back, he's a regent, not a king.

Even casting things in the most favorable light possible, Mordred is the bad guy.

It doesn't matter if he had the right or whatever.
Arthur kept the filthy saxons at bay and this nigger fucked it all up because of his greed.

>bastard
according to Mallory sure, but in history he was the legitimate son (or grandson) of Uther, and since Arthur ursuped him he had all right to do the same to Arthur

>muh Anglo-Saxons
Mordred knew the future of Britain belonged to the Anglo peoples, and Arthur was literally planning on ethnically cleansing those people who had been living there for atleast 200 years. England would have been united long ago had Mordred survived Camlann

>but in history he was the legitimate son (or grandson) of Uther, and since Arthur ursuped him he had all right to do the same to Arthur
There is no "history" outside of literary traditions. And I have no idea which one you're drawing upon. The ones that make him a legitimate child also disconnect him from Uther; you don't pass inheritance of kingdoms matrilineally.

Not from bastards either, when Morgause married Lot the title would have gone to Mordred not to Arthur.

Morgause isn't Uther's daughter in the traditions where she marries Lot. She's Gorlois's daughter. And of course, she's not Mordred's mother in most of them. Why do you insist on cherrypicking your "sources" so?

Becase Malory was a hack ""historian"" who wrote a fantasy novel, French poets were much more accurate than Malory.

>unison of your land under the new conquerors is good for you
>doesn't matter if your people are pushed to enclaves like wales and cornwall

I bet you're also a refugees welcome faggot.

Anglo-Saxons brought technology and civilization to the Briton savages, along with Christianity, and the Britons repaid them with a bastard sperg "king", Anglo-Saxons had all right to cuck the Britons

And there are plenty of non-Mallorian sources which paint Mordred even worse. Geoffrey of Monmouth is oldest and is definitely at least trying to write "history", and of course makes him an adulterer. The only "historians" who make Mordred legitimate at all are Scottish ones who are trying to play up their own regions relevance, and were just as much hacks writing fantasy.

Cuckolding another man is a sign of manliness that Arthur lacked, Lancelot did the same yet he's not demonized because he was a Frank.

>get into politics at unusually young age
>more or less singlehandedly keep Denmark out of WW1 even when Germany's itching to invade
>leaves politics
>WW2 comes around and Germany invades
>Danish government surrenders and needs a foreign minister who can handle the Germans
>lol Erik you got this rite?
>says no four times because he's to old for this shit
>eventually caves in and takes the job
>informs the Danish government how much they will have to verbally felate Germany and play along if this is to work
>they all agree
>he then keeps the Danish government in charge for 3 years and keeps Denmark out of officially being at war with the Soviet union or from having to send its army to fight the Soviets
>even stops the whole anti comintern pact signing ceremony because he noticed the document didn't include the above mentioned terms
>literally kept hitler and hundreds of high ranking nazi officials infront of the cameras of the nazi propaganda machine until the germans caved to the terms of a tiny country they occupied
>when the primeminister of Denmark dies Germany wants him as the new prime minister with a bunch of nazis appointed by the germans
>insists on a democratically elected Danish goverment
>they agree
>prevents Germans from rounding up Danish Jews until 1943 where the Danish government steps down after Hitler demands they execute saboteurs
>95% of Danish Jews manage to escape
>after the war the Danish government tell everyone it was all his idea and that he's a nazi
>literally saved the country twice but dies as a bitter and lonely man betrayed by the people who appointed him to the worst job he ever had and as the most hated man in the country

He is entirely demonized for it, and it's why he never finds the Grail. And of course, you're dodging the point again. Geoffrey doesn't make Mordred heir to the throne of Britain, just an adulterous traitor. Why do you suck John of Fordun's cock so hard?

Wtf are you bullshitting about.
The anglo-saxons were pagan savages when they set foot on britain while most britons were already christian and under the still lingering influence of rome.
Also it doesn't matter what kind 'good' influence the germanics would bring as the celts wouldn't be able to benefit from it anyway. Mordred is basically a fucking traitor and no briton should have supported the faggot if he were real.

"Christians" who used druids and still followed outdated Celtic religions, Anglo-Saxons are the bulk and heart of England and England and Britain as a whole would never have been anything without them. I can tell you're a subhuman potatonigger, Cromwell should have finished you off when he had the chance.

Anglo posting is one of this hilarious Veeky Forums things.

Why do you insist on sucking up to Malory's fanfiction? Fordun was much more truthful to the source material than Malory.

You know Hitler wanted to import Muslims into Europe, right?

What source material? Again, the oldest source would be Geoffrey, who does not paint Mordred as a legitimate heir, and a right awful person to boot.

I'm not irish or celtic in any way also yes they were syncretic as in they believed in god and their old gods as saints and shit.
The germanics became christians later on and were doing exactly the same shit so shut up about that nigger.
Besides again the britons didn't see anythign good from the english so fuck off with that too.
Can't wait till england becomes new pakistan you chav shit.

Where the fuck did you get that from?
He just liked islam because it had a martial spirit which christianity already had lost by that time.

sick dungeon synth cover

Worst girl, go fug a cactus OP

So you agree that Hitler wanted Islam for Europe? I'm sure importing Arabs and other Muslims would be part of his plans.

If I were in his position I would have abandoned the ungrateful colonists too.

medraut didn't even bretray/kill "arthur"

that was malory's latter-day fiction

>the oldest source would be Geoffrey
heh, no

Can you name an older source of Modred's actions other than Geoffrey? The only thing older I'm aware of is the Annales Cambriae, but it only mentions that he and Arthur die at Camlan, not anything about his character at all.

>in after hitler

I want to say Thatcher, but then I remember that she didn't give Irish subhumans the shoah they all deserve which is beyond wrong.
>tfw Irish will never be exterminated
Fucking cockroaches.

Harsh

>ctrl f "carthage"
>0 results

no

yeah, meiler

No, because Hitler was smart enough to realize Christianity was important to Europe, so he embraced it. That's why he created his retarded Nazi Lutheran Church to say to the Germans that Nazism is not a conflicting ideology to Christendom.
The most probable explanation of Hitler's religious beliefs is that he had none, or at least none that really drove him. He didn't really care about religion, other than what he could use it for. He may have only said he respected Islam, because he was talking to Muslims.

This is a direct parallel to Napoleon, who also praised Islam, while still embracing Catholicism. This is what smart conquerors do.

Why would you import muslims when the whole point of expansion was to give the current Germans room to grow? Plus if you really want Islam you just need to copy the Koran, not import a bunch of people.

Hitler was not going to import Muslims, he was just allied with Muslim countries.