Pssssst......(gold)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/epic-catastrophic-flooding-devastates-houston-rainfall-forecast/story?id=49462873
cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html
netdania.com/comodities/gold
youtube.com/watch?v=OAdFzn3VzLA
youtube.com/watch?v=RuhrZ2sqmM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Psssst... only ~16% of gold is actually used for commodity purposes. The rest is just shiny speculation.

It's coming for all of you. This will probably make many butts hurt.

Gold is only a good wealth store when shit absolutely hits the fan in a global disaster sense like a world war.

Have maybe 5% of your portfolio in gold, 1% in bitcoin, and put the rest in sensible stuff like stocks and bonds. No value is being created in gold and bitcoin so it's not real investment, only speculation.

What is coming for me?

>when shit absolutely hits the fan
abcnews.go.com/US/epic-catastrophic-flooding-devastates-houston-rainfall-forecast/story?id=49462873

>like a world war
cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html

Spot price of gold:

netdania.com/comodities/gold

youtube.com/watch?v=OAdFzn3VzLA

Maybe it isn't coming for you....

"Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."

>abcnews.go.com/US/epic-catastrophic-flooding-devastates-houston-rainfall-forecast/story?id=49462873
Not shit hitting the fan.
>cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html
Not a world war.

Hint: The Bible gives terrible economic advice.

Do you live in Houston? If you don't would you want to live there right now? What is your definition of shit hitting the fan? Also, if you saw a missile flying over your head would you think that is a sign of peace? Did you know that WWI started over the killing of one guy? Do you even study history at all?

>Do you live in Houston?
No.
>If you don't would you want to live there right now?
No, but cash would still work.
>What is your definition of shit hitting the fan?
Overall societal collapse. If the United States was falling apart because of the Houston flooding, you might have a point. It isn't.
>Also, if you saw a missile flying over your head would you think that is a sign of peace?
No, but not all wars are world wars.
>Did you know that WWI started over the killing of one guy?
Did you know that WWI started because of the failure of an alliance system set up after the Napoleonic Wars?
>Do you even study history at all?
Do you?

Deflation comes first and we're not there yet

the bible gives you the best possible advice to obtain an immortal inheritance and everlasting life

There's no reason to believe there is such a thing.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>Overall societal collapse. If the United States was falling apart because of the Houston flooding, you might have a point. It isn't.
So being on the edge of a civil war starting and a threat of yet another government shutdown isn't enough for you? You should imagine on a micro level that this is the way your house is behaving:

-Super polarized
-in debt up to your eyballs
-the basement is flooded

Let me know how favorable these conditions are.

If gold is going up, bitcoin will go up 10X.

>The Bible says that only fools don't believe the Bible
You realize this is meaningless to someone who doesn't believe the Bible?
>there is none that doeth good.
So I guess all the volunteer work I've done and blood donations I've made aren't good? k
>So being on the edge of a civil war starting
wut
>threat of yet another government shutdown isn't enough for you
Correct
> You should imagine on a micro level that this is the way your house is behaving
Countries don't work the same way as houses within those countries. For instance, sovereign defaults work a lot differently than an individual going through bankruptcy.

isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

>Let me just quote to bible to prove that the bible states there is an afterlife.

That's a circular argument retard.

Most claims that are made in these shitty religion books are speculative. (And often fucking wrong) Or make circular references to itself.

The bible is true because the bible said its true...

This shit is borderline retarded.

>Gold is only a good wealth store when shit absolutely hits the fan in a global disaster sense like a world war.

yeah except in those situations someone with more guns is just going to take it from you.

Goes to show that I'm much more of a humanitarian than the authors of the Bible. You aren't unclean or filthy. You are awesome and you can make a difference in the world.

Humanist might be a better term here than humanitarian, but you get the idea.

In the bible Christ died for all your sins. The authors told you this. Doesn't get any more humanitarian than that. Are you able to let love in your heart or are you too busy pretending to be god when you know absolutely nothing about being godly yourself? Have you ever read the bible or are you just regurgitating what someone else told you to believe?

Perhaps though you are closer than you think? With all your volunteer work and caring about humanity your heart might be open enough to let him in as well?

>In the bible Christ died for all your sins.
Which I would have stopped if I could (assuming for the sake of argument that it was true). If I do wrong, it's on me to own up to it. Substitutionary atonement is wrong.
>Doesn't get any more humanitarian than that.
Unless you look more into it and how nonsensical the whole situation was.
>Are you able to let love in your heart
I love lots of things.
>too busy pretending to be god
I'm no god.
>Have you ever read the bible
Sure, though I would never claim to be an expert or have it memorized or anything like that.
>With all your volunteer work and caring about humanity your heart might be open enough to let him in as well?
I'm right here if a god wants to appear.

>I'm right here if a god wants to appear.
polytheist detected

Nope. I don't believe in any gods.

There is more than one god concept you know.

>Unless you look more into it and how nonsensical the whole situation was
I don't think you understand the situation in it's entirety.

You are most likely still on the surface of it.

Regardless, you will be prayed for.

Hopefully, in your non belief that doesn't offend you.

>I don't think you understand the situation in it's entirety.
Possible, but I've talked to plenty of people about it so I don't think it's all that likely.
>Regardless, you will be prayed for.
k
>Hopefully, in your non belief that doesn't offend you.
No, how you spend your time is your business. Prayers only really bother me when they are used in place of action, like a parent who prays for a sick child instead of taking them to the hospital.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuhrZ2sqmM8