Is it time to sell Bitcoin Cash?

Is it time to sell Bitcoin Cash?

I have 4BCH since hard fork. And I don't see it going anywhere (in sence of development, value). Get rid of it finally?

flush yourself down the toilet too while you're at it.

do you have any argument?

It was free money - keep it to mitigate long term risk. BTC still faces some longer term issues.

Got .05 BTC. Worth it to switch to BCC?

it's safe to assume it's going to pump again. the gooks didn't go through all this hullabaloo to walk away from it now. nothing has changed. selling now is stupid.

Sell it for ether or litecoin

Is LiteCoin actually technologically impressive like Bitcoin or Ethereum?

when it's worth $1300

Basically this. I've been holding for a while, there has never been a coin with this much momentum to never pump again.

Yes. It's faster, cheaper fees and traditionally has had a better ratio to bitcoin, IMO the historical ratio means it should be about 2x its value. Plus you get away from all the Bitcoin forking drama.
Bitcoin cash is going to the 200s, you can rebuy there if you want while your litecoin goes up 3 or 4% over the next few days

Yes please dump your hedge for next to nothing, so that when BTC fails you'll be just another cuckold bagholder

Honestly I don't understand how some people are so stupid.

Sell it for litecoin. Then rebuy when it's at 200-300 if you want and enjoy your extra litecoin

So insightful...

the truth isn't for everyone, rebecca.

I'm holding 20 as a hedge for the eventual Bitcoin core crash. The flippening will be glorious.

This is the face of a cult member.

Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

There will be no flippening.

Not with both litecoin and Bitcoin segwit atomic swaps.

BCC is an overpriced shitcoin

You should keep your BCC but keep in mind that it is a "long term" (6-12 months) flippening situation, not something that will happen next week.

What is the value proposition of BTC? It use to be cheap, peer to peer, censorship resistant transactions. None of that is true anymore. People ONLY buy BTC in hopes to sell it to someone else for a higher price later. It is a ponzi scheme. Fair value: $0

Bitcoin Cash still offers cheap, peer to peer, censorship resistant transactions. How much that is worth? Well, more than BTC's fair market value of $0, but no one really knows how much more.

You've been listening to too much peter schiff.

peter schiff is a retarded faggot and my opinions have nothing to do with his

>bitcoin's not cheap
guess I should buy DGB instead
>not peer to peer
It still is peer to peer, at least to the same degree as BCH.
>transactions are not censorship resistant
No idea what you're even getting at here.

bcc is fucked
they will have to fork AGAIN because the stupid EDA is fucking over the hashrate constantly.

It's a shitcoin. It has no support, nobody gives a fuck about it. Normies aren't buying shitcoin cash to hedge against inflation, they are buying Bitcoin.

The whole 'BTC is digital gold' may sound like a bunch of shit, but the majority of the market believe it. Just look at the price of BTC.

I prefer the BCC scaling solution, but minidisc was technically superior to CD's Betamax was technically superior to VHS, the Dreamcast was the most advanced console of its time. All of them failed bigly. BCC will join that list.

None of the technical babble means shit when BTC has the bitcoin brand, BTC is the most widely accepted crypto, BTC is what normies know, what newspapers write about, what your boomer parents want to invest in.

The debate is over, BTC wins.

My boomer parents just asked me to put 20k in Bitcoin/crypto fund for the and get them set up on a hardware wallet.
Not Bitcoin cash. That shit is going down the tubes

cheap transactions you illiterate monkey
>It still is peer to peer, at least to the same degree as BCH.
wrong, segwit/LN as scaling solution requires centralization and KYC/AML compliant hubs

Every Bitcoin is backed by thousands of dollars in computing power and electricity and countless man hours to maintain the hardware and software neseccary to manage the aformented hardware and software running the hardware

>Tfw Bilderberg group owns bitcoin now and all the normalfags will buy into it

We lost. The jews won

I wish the pumps weren't so sudden

It's literally like 60% swings over the course of an hour and then six hours later it's down 40% of ATH. I really want to go all in on BCC and wait for the next pump but shit is exhausting and almost impossible to predict.

This is what I always tell the people who announce the death of BTC yet again. What these retards don't understand is that name, recognition and trust are much more important than ''my literally who shitcoin has more features than yours!'' when it comes to investment.

Bitcoin is most adopted crypto by far, it was the first crypto, it's the only crypto that 99% of people know about, it has been in the game for more than 8 years now and the price never stopped growing. Hell, every shitcoin that you buy, including BCC, only has value because of fucking BTC. If BTC price tanks every altcoin will tank in terms of dollar, killing BTC means nothing less than killing the crypto market as a whole.
No matter how many shitcoins with placebo effects are released, at the end of the day people will invest in what they know and what seems more secure.

how do i trade my bitcoin in for computing power or electricity or spent man hours?

idiot

The exact same way you trade your gold bullion in.

Cuck

>Bitcoin is gold meme

Epic

Bitcoin is actually fine compared to any other coin when it comes to that. Most crypto, especially recent ones, are owned by the developers and very few whales, while something like 10% of the supply is owned by average joes like us. When BTC was made it didn't attracted as many investors and whales as there is now, so the coin had time to be distributed and traded between many different people, now whenever a coin is released you get whales already buying 80% of the supply.

Coin distribution has nothing to do with it.

>The jews won, I won too
Its a weird feel.

How the fuck will someone own BTC if not by owning the coins?

They own the development team you ignorant fuck.

And? What the development team can do exactly? The whole point of BTC is that it can't be controlled by any central authority. The only way to control BTC is by controlling the coins

No. Litecoin is basically Bitcoin with a few meaningless numbers swapped. It's never attracted the attention of Bitcoin nor has it come close to the theoretical price ratio it should have based on supply (.25 BTC)

please do so we can all buy more.

OP here, so i just cashed out my BCC and transfer took solid 90 minutes

so much for speed of BCC, totally superior to BTC

Time to swap one of your btc for many bcc and thank me later.

>What these retards don't understand is that name, recognition and trust are much more important than ''my literally who shitcoin has more features than yours!'' when it comes to investment.

That doesn't mean shit in the real world. As soon as BTC stops becoming profitable, people will switch in a heartbeat.

Not to BCC mate.

And not in a heartbeat either. Every coin is traded against BTC. They're not traded against BCC and there's no reason for them to be over any other coin.

Don't give an opinion when you have no idea what you're talking about. A victor would be decided in less than an hour.

The miners will switch, it will take the exchanges longer.

Which means it will never be BCC.

Look at the inflation rate.

flush your mother of you want flush

this thread is why Im not willing to go all in on BCH
because the market is just too fucking dumb to figure out that bitcoin got jewed

bitcoin is done guys
it might still go up ten-fold but the jews will never allow it to really go ballistic now
IF people figure out whats going and switch to BCH (big if) well all be millionaires

BCH was significantly more profitable to mine for several days twice you useless fuck

fork.lol

>if jihan turns off a switch you cannot transact
>censorship resistant
Pick one and only one

Nice meme. Too bad nobody owns Core. The statist and big banks cocksuckers already left and went to BCH.
Core is decentralized as fuck

OP, hold it until november fork. Then see which 3 of the bitcoins will be the REAL BITCOIN

>name, recognition and trust
Tell that to AOL Yahoo and Betamax you retard

>name, recognition and trust
BCC also carries the Bitcoin name and Bitcoin isn't built on trust, that goes against the very principles of Bitcoin.

I agree with you, user. You technically aren't losing your money until you sell, remember that.

give it to me ;)
1LXVkYn5uMx47UU7BX2SeWyuSDVLYuYk8Q