ITT: We post EtherDelta fuckups. I just saw this on XRL. Almost 4k down the drain for ZERO XRL

ITT: We post EtherDelta fuckups. I just saw this on XRL. Almost 4k down the drain for ZERO XRL.

J U S T

U

S

T

is there a bot to catch these fuckups automatically and instantly?

Not sure, I have seen them happen in the past though. Crazy shit. Like 20k in ethereum being wasted on 1 veri token. If you were quick you could catch one of the retards that do this and snipe their bad order.

Been watching these a while. Missed out on 20k worth of Bat for 1 ether. Didn't "deposit" my ether. Guess I was new too xD

How are there so many completely brainless people on etherdelta?

kek this exchange is ruthless

Incompetent Crypto-Boomers, I think.

NO REFUNDS.

NO REFUNDS

just money laundering going on.

I've done this myself but only lost about 200 trying to put it into ZRX. Needless to say I hope ZRX and Etherdelta burn

>grrrr

>grrrr

>grrrr
The Eternal Normie

cant remember what this one was from, but its definitely JUST worthy

holy fuck
just happened on ED.
FUCKING MISSED IT

OMFG
$21k for absolutely NOTHING.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Missed it AGAIN FFS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>people are getting fucking rich off of CAT
What a world

guy paid $1200 in gas to catch it

THERE HAS TO BE A BOT THAT IS LURKING ETHERDELTA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are people basically inverting the ratio and catching retards?

haven't used ED yet because i'm a fat finger and i don't trust myself, this looks hilarious

I did this two weeks ago and threw away 7k. I was about to cash out and use that money to pay rent this year. RIP

Yup. If you browse all day on different cryptos you're bound to catch someone fucking up

holy fuk.

F

look at the bright side, now some fuck twit can pay their rent because of you. you're a philanthropist

Im a full on rapist

what's to stop some fuck from inserting a bunch of "trap" orders into the books to try to generate some serious cash flow?

Why are you even asking? There is clearly nothing stopping this from happening since it keeps happening constantly.

Nothing. It's a decentralized exchange with no do overs.

??
seems like it didnt go through or something

I laughed so hard I cried

this shit is going to be the entertainment of the future - people fucking up on edelta sends me into tears

How poor are you?