I'm suicidal

I'm suicidal.
I once had 2000 OMG.
Sold to buy Signatum. Lost so much money.
BOught OMG and manage to have already 500 when it was around 200k. Sold and bought ADEX and BInance. Didn't sell binance, even now (bought at 45). Lost over 60% on ADEX. Now if I try to buy OMG I'd have only 280 or something.

I'm crying while I watch the price going up;

I'm the most stupid person in the world. I hd the chance of my life.

>Selling OMG

> Buying Signatum

You're trading with your emotions, the only reason you lost everything.

>Trying to Day Trade

>I once had 2000 OMG.
>Sold to buy Signatum.
dear god

So what? I once had 10,000 BTC and I bought 2 pizzas with it.

How do i not? Parents unemployed... I need this money. Crazy to make money... How do i not trade with emotions?

I'm in a similar position.

Go all in on Via coin. Should go to 80k sats soon.

(lmfao I know you probably saw the adex thread that said the same thing but this is for real)

Anyways, just hold it for a week or two. When it happens OMG will be back in the 8 or 9 range and you can buy 700 coins.

Why just not hold faggot?

rule #1

don't invest money you can't afford to lose

If you feel bad go to see the other thread of fuck ups.

Similar story to you OP.

>once had 1000 omg at $2
>sold at $8 and bought BNB at 70 cents
>sold BNB at 2 dollars and went all in 50/50 on ADX and Waltoncoin at the ATH's

Turned about 35k into 10 in the span of two days.

You invest properly and go to work and stop waiting for the magical moon to happen in 24 hours.

280 is enough for a couple million in a couple years quit being a little faggot

Fuck the shills whoever spilled adx here. I bought this shit 2 days ago and it is the only things that's red in my portfolio...

The crypto marketcap is only getting bigger. The real rocket hasn't even started yet. If you choose to off yourself over this your family would not only have to grieve you, they'd have to look back when crypto is mass adopted and unimaginably higher than now and know that if you'd stayed, you would be wealthy and happy.

You lost money. That sucks. But don't be stupid. It's not even close to over.

Why the fuck would you sell OMG , the most valued crypto ATM to buy SIGT, a literal shitcoin?!

>FOMOing with flavor of the month memecoins instead of just hodling assets with solid projects

You're a fucking idiot.

I did this on August 8th.

holy fuk man. I feel for you. I've been there my self, I sold 738 NEO @ $7 to buy into chaincoin. i learned my lesson and have held my OMG. You will find another rocket ride in due time user

user can I ask what solid projects you are holding?

I'm in OMG, QTUM mainly. Looking at CVC, NEO, UBQ, ARK and XMR.

You're right, I"m an idiot. I bought OMG 'cause I saw it was going up in the last weeks. Then I bought SIGT for the same reason...

I'm gonna give you the method :
-You start by building a solid portfolio with -bitcoins and ETH
-Then you start reviewing the projects on coinmarketcap one by one and decide the ones you believe in
-You buy the tokens from the project you selected by small batches, and only when the price is in a downward spiral and people are pessimistic and want to sell
-You always keep 50% of your portfolio in BTC and ETH
-When the token you bought finally go to the moon you sell all along the increase by small batches. You do not sell everything and you do not sell too much too soon
-Your proportion of BTC in your ptf has now increased, you can go back yo step 2 and start again

Another rule : once you buy, you keep it until it climbs to the sky, you never sell when it goes down, even if you don't believe in it anymore.

Get money from a more normal way
ie job
Also you buy too late, OMG at 200? Why would you buy that when it hardly stays at that price? Right now it's mooning, but how often has it ever been in this price?
Odds, man, consider the ODDS of something happening. Digibyte could be 20k tomorrow, what are the ODDS of something like that happening?

And don't cry about what ifs, stupidest thing in the world. What if every one bought 100k BTC? Utterly useless and irrelevant

how do you a know a "moon" from a mediocre pump? 10%? 15%? 20? And in relation to what - the last day, the last week, all time?

This why when I read Facebook comments and see "I daytrade crypto" I cringe. You make more by holding and then selling after it moons. I started with 250 in eth in February, had 10k by June and fucked up by selling during the crash. Now I'm starting over now with 5k. Never daytrade. Hold.
This guy gets it

Create a rule for yourself. Some people like to play safe and sell at 10-20% some like more risk and do 20-50% and some like to gamble and sell at 50%+ it's whatever you feel comfortable with. Just think what's worth losing to you.

Similar story here.

What did I learn? Shit sucks cock man. It hurts. I don't like to feel hurt. Next time I'll make better trades.

Pain is what let's us grow cunts

Lol rekt

Also read white papers before you go into a coin. You can usually tell what's a shitcoin by looking through

You get what you deserve
Chase fomo pumps and you get burned

HODL is NOT a meme.

Don't kill yourself. Just quit trading like such a fucking cuck. Your first gut is right usually.

Dont feel too bad op, did the same thing more than once.
Just keep pushing on

>quitting

I've missed all kinds of boats. I was going to buy stratis at 2 cents but bought synereo AMP instead. Sold off 185 Ethereum in october to buy AMP. held until August 1st. Lost all kinds of gains. Got the fuck over it and made money off ZRX.
Quit being a pussy and just keep fucking rolling, OP. Or don't, more gains for me.

any good investor has gone what you are going through right now
I remember my first crypto buy was LTC in 2013 for around $20. held for a few months while i watched it slowly bleed to $2, thinking the moon vision was imminent. Finally i sold what i had left for ETH right after it hit exchanges and lost a pile of money on that too.
It is painful, but it's good, because you learn the best from pain. Remember what you did wrong and don't do it again, and one day you'll be making money. Then once you've started making money you can learn how to make a lot of money.

I had lost about 80% of my initial crypto investment and now have made well over 13,000% of it.

i know some of these words.

Best advice ive seen on here

Hey OP, I had the worst day of my life trading last year. I learned from it, and now im doing much much better than I imagined.

It gets better. have a good moment of self hatred, get some funds and learn from your mistakes.

Developing patience and an abundance mindset will help your psychology immensely.

Its like chicks, yea you fucked up on the date and didn't get laid but there will be many other opportunities as long as you keep trying and continue honing the skills that increase your odds of success.

OH AND ALSO OP: the REASON for this rule is not just that you *could* lose it all, its that you make really bad decisions when trading with money that you NEED. Its also a bad idea to borrow money (margin trading) for the same reason unless youre really good.

get back up user, there is money to be made

ive been saying the same shit every omg thread that its a sure thing fuck u idiot no pity

im here with 24 OMG here OP, chin up, you'll still make more money than a lot of ppl

Op was probably the sperg that kept screaming "dead coin stupid sideways trading put all your money into something else fuck these Chinese whales reee" when it had the first rally in the $8 range not even a day before before the pump to $9
I've noticed him a few threads today and last night crying about the same shit and trying to blame us for his fomo

Surprisingly easy to identify anons on this board

I didn't do this.

and here I was feeling bad about losing 10 OMG

I lost like 80% of my portfolio when that faggot started ripping his dick about ADX. Don't see me becoming a fucking faggot for it.

i lost a good chunk on sigts, luckily i mined so many it cut my overall losses, and got out early.

I warned people in several sigt threads the night before the dumpening and they all shit on me. There's proof that it was going to happen.

lol dude, i was thinking about buying OMG for 30 cents with 10k, guess what, i didn't buy, i would have made 400k by now. do i cry ? no. there will be other opportunities and i hope we learned something for the future.

All these people sad about not buying OMG for pennies. Sad they sold their OMG too soon. All making the exact same mistake with SIGT.
>Dec 2017
>SIGT hits $10
>I'm suicidal.
>I once had 2000 SIGT.
>Sold to buy overpriced OMG. Lost so much money.
>Bought BTC at ATH of $5k because they promised me LN would be like magic.

That. Fucking. Thread.
Drowned 2k€ into it and down .5k€ already. At least I hope to break even.

In usd did you win or lose money overall? It's really stupid to go suicidal when you are making money in your hobby. Just because you could have made more money in some other way,

Look at the company, the projects, and the tech behind it. Stop looking at the price of a coin to define its value. You are chasing ATH's without doing any research, which will certainly get you burned and lose money.

Well I sold 5k neo at 5 dollars so boo fucking hoo.

First two buys were ark. Ark drops to .60-70 aud in july, become sad and start saving fiat as a cash deposit for bitcoin. Dont convert fiat to bitcoin until late july due to watching it sink and waiting for a bottom, Start buying ark again at $3. Fuck my life lol

Just hodl onto the bag.
Adx just came out since July they haven't even finished their product and people are scramming to sell at a moment's notice

what an intelligent person does when coin X loses over 50% is HODL

you are VERY UNLIKELY to recoup those losses before a retrace to the levels you bought at

so just forget about that position and trade other things

you idiot

Get a grip and get the fuck over it. But most importantly, learn from your mistakes.

cont'd.

yet you sold at a loss many times in a row

never sell at a loss (unless you bought an ATH which is unlikely to be retraced any time soon). the only thing you lose this way is time

buy from all OMG on bitfinex, and then buy on maring again OMG ( with only 30% of your margin to stay safe from volatility ) .
and you back in the game , this is what im doing.

forgot pic