What is up with libtards always bring up the "muh Native American genocide" myth?

What is up with libtards always bring up the "muh Native American genocide" myth?

same reason conservitards always bring up white genocide
they're retarded

Remember, America is a nation of immigrants who should all be celebrated, except the white ones, they were evil genocidal oppressors who poisoned the land forever merely by setting foot upon it. :)

>wars were fought, deals were made and boundaries change
Very peculiar way of describing the deliberate policy of ethnic cleansing

What part of "Veeky Forums is not /pol/" do you not have the mental capacity to understand?

It's simple. Europe belongs to europeans the same as the America continent belongs to the Amerindians. Don't you agree?

Calling injuns "native Americans" is like calling Poles "native Prussians".

But europe is for everyone also! Every african and muslim has the right to come to europe and live on welfare forever.

Its called "democracy"

Ever heard of it?

No.

This, but unironically

Because it's not a myth? How delusional do you have to be to believe that Europeans haven't carried out large-scale massacres of Native Americans?

White genocide is real though. Mudslimes, niggers, all kinds of disgusting subhumans are being invited into our country and replacing teh native population. Who is behind all of that? The jewish mass media.

Veeky Forums is /pol/, it has always been /pol/. Go back to your /leftypol/ cuckshed, if you don't like it.

>providing no sources whatsoever

See.

There was a genoicde of native americans and whites.

Lol so you've been here since 2014, cool

I wouldn't say it was genocide, as that is a term thrown around far too loosely these days, but I think it is tremendously dishonest to ignore Wounded Knee, smallpox ( though accidental) and the series of Indian Expulsions/Dissolutions, some of which were against treaties.

I also predict that this will be met with criticisms along the lines of might is right, but this line of reasoning I am sure most people will note is only brought up when convenient. Despite this, there are very real impacts that last today, and people try to write off the problem completely as if it were done and dusted when this
is far from the case.
One doesn't need to dwell upon the sins of the father and so on, but I will never understand this total aversion to the issue.

retard detected

>natives are the people and euros the immigrants
What is even the point of this argument? Am I supposed to want new immgrants to be allowed in just because my ancestors alledgedly were? Why the fuck even.
Euros use this argument in literally the opposite direction: look at what happens when you let the hordes inside.

To excuse the horrors of communism, obviously.

It's simple, yet eurangutans can't make up their own mind. The unique "valid" answer is literally doing the contrary of what your "civilization" is about. If you act you aren't "superior" to the people.

Kill yourself subhuman shitskin

>Incas are superior
>Incas also lost to Eurangutans

Superiority vs inferiority is a meme argument. The real gist should be that you should fuck off if you're not one of my people. A Nigerian doctor who creates a cure for cancer should still fuck off.

>has always been /pol/

So what since about 4 or 5 years ago tops? Kys newfag.

Well, your own people seems to disagree.
Wrong. Inca superiority is a historical fact. Deal with it, monkey.

Do we, really? A shit eating redneck is more worth to me than a Mexican engineer. The Mexican engineer can do literally nothing to earn my trust unless he magically changes his DNA.

>Veeky Forums is /pol/, it has always been /pol/.

Look at this retarded snow-nigger, "WE WUZ DA MASSA RACE'N SHEEIT!!!"

Just kys desu senpai. You have tainted our people for too long newfag...

Because it isn't a myth. In just one example, the first governor of California instituted a bounty on all Natives living in the state. The state would pay out for each Indian scalp that was brought forward and I believe the scalps of women and children fetched a higher bounty though don't quote me on that last part.

And don't give me that "but the natives also had war" cop out because the California natives were noted as being incredibly chill though not perfect.

>we
Explain yourself, chimpo. There is a keyboard so your "thoughts" can be shown to the humans.

I'm not a native English speaker, what did I get wrong?

why do anti white leftist want an SJW safespace?

How does that answer any question I made, subhuman?
This specimen is entertaining. Go on.

You told me to "explain myself" when what I said was abundantly clear. I guess the problem is on your said then.

>This specimen is entertaining. Go on.

>EURANGUTANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Daily reminder of the capitalism killed native americans

Capitalism didn't exist before industrial revolution.