Why does France never get called out for using human waves during WW1? As well as stupid bright blue uniforms

Why does France never get called out for using human waves during WW1? As well as stupid bright blue uniforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1917_French_Army_mutinies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Veeky Forums is /france/

Fuck off back to with your g*rm bullshit, Hans

>hating on bright blue unis

Bro they're aesthetic as fuck

>human waves
>chooses an image where every side used waves of human bodies to take trenches

Jesus Christ OP you are more of a faggot today than normal.

As if France was the only one doing that in WW1, and as if Russia didn't do the exact same thing in WW2

Have you ever actually opened a history book about the Great War, or do you just get your information secondhand?

Shut the fuck up, blue is A E S T H E T I C

Every side used human waves, even the Americans who had the entire war to take notes. To their credit, the poitiers were exceedingly close to widespread mutiny over planned offensives and whatnot.

Can't wait for the end of summer.

because everyone forgets about the sedan

>Have you ever actually opened a history book about the Great War

A World Undone.

>As if France was the only one doing that in WW1

Other groups did it, but French generals were especially prone to it because they believed in the "cult of the offensive." German generals were much more adaptable and made better use of modern artillery throughout the conflict. France ended up winning purely because Britain, and eventually the United States as well, provided France with enough men that they were able to eventually wear down the Germans over time.

>and as if Russia didn't do the exact same thing in WW2

Russia didn't use human waves in WW2 or WW1.

>horizon blue
it's to blend in with the sky

>human wave attacks
Oh that thing that literally every country did in that war???

What is this autism?

>Oh that thing that literally every country did in that war???

Objectively wrong. You just think that because the French did it, and you've never bothered to look closely at anybody else. Now the be fair, the British also did it, but not quite to the extent of the French.

I agree that the uniforms are cool. However I hate the way the Adrian Helmet looks. Especially the French version. It looks like a firefighter helmet.

>Why does France never get called out for using human waves during WW1?
Because everyone did you fucking idiot

WE

>Lol everybody did it!

Nope. It was mostly the French, and also the Italians. Germans used sensible tactics were most of the war, which is why they suffered lower casualties throughout the conflict.

>B-but France still won!

Sure they did, but they could have much quicker, and with fewer deaths, if they hadn't fought so stupidly.

>Nope. It was mostly the French,
>Somme
>Passchendaele
etc

>making fun of a WW1 soldier photographed with his unit in the trenches

You don't see faggotry bigger than this

>Why does France never get called out for using human waves during WW1? As well as stupid bright blue uniforms.
I personally do it a lot of times, not just them either, the human waves shit was far too common

Probably because literally everyone did

>As well as stupid bright blue uniforms.
Well, people who dislike France would rather forget about this part as it's hard to keep the narrative depicting French as cowards while at the same time reminding that they jumped out of trenches to charge across the no man's land in bright blue uniforms

>the Germans didnt use human waves

Sure thing buddy

>Tactical German Victory

>Only two examples
>France involved in both of them

Hmmmmmmm

>bright blue uniforms
It wasnt bright blue, it was a dull "horizon blue" the only thing bright about them were the red pants.

what
Germans used human waves in the first days of Yppres, they even had a name for it afterwards to conmemorate it as a tragedy

Okay, so they did it once and then commemorated it as a tragedy, whereas France just kept doing it over and over again to the point that soldiers actually mutinied over it.

You are a massive uneducated retard. Few battles did not use human waves as a main strategy, and absolutely every nation did it.

Germany still took more casualties though

>which is why they suffered lower casualties throughout the conflict.
Germany had 2 million dead

And?
Point is that they used costly human waves to capture places

desu he probably died

>if we call it "deep battle" it totally isn't a human wave

were brave men dying alongside countrymen

They were based off of the helmets worn by French firemen, so a very accurate comparison

>It looks like a firefighter helmet.

Because modern firefighters helmet are based on its design, genius

>guys I hate the FT-17 cauz it looks too much like a modern tank lmao

>They took heavier casualties during that battle so it must have been a human wave!

Thank you, brave soldier

This message comes to you today from an old country, France, from an old continent like mine, Europe, that has known wars, occupation and barbarity. A country that does not forget and knows everything it owes to the freedom-fighters who came from America and elsewhere. And yet has never ceased to stand upright in the face of history and before mankind. Faithful to its values, it wishes resolutely to act with all the members of the international community. It believes in our ability to build together a better world.

Thank you.

Poor kid was probably 2 years younger than me.
Sucks that autistic children on this board are too consumed by memes and video games to understand empathy or perspective.

>Purely because of Britain
>Or the US
PFFFFRRRRRTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAPPPPFFFDRRRRTTTTHAHAHHAHAHAH

Great argument. You really showed him.

I don't think it's cool to laugh about one of the few niggers in history to come to Europe unwillingly.

The red pants were not removed soon enough (since soon enough would've been the literal begining). But they were removed.

>It looks like a firefighter helmet
Because it was based on the helmet of Parisian firefighters

>Bro they're aesthetic as fuck
I agree, but they also got a lot of people killed.

HUEHUE HE'S BLACK GUISE FUCKING NIGGERS DON'T DESERVE TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE FRENCHMEN KEKEKEKEKEK
It seems you've accidentally found yourself in Veeky Forums my friend, now if you look at the top of the screen you'll see a row of letters; those are the boards. Now, click on the one that says /pol/ and you'll be back in your safe space in no time. Though you do have to be over 18, just a heads up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1917_French_Army_mutinies
Read a book cunt, they got called out when it was happening

Kys

>Pierre thinks everyone likes his anti-german shitposts
Kys, frogs are the biggest fucking cancer on this board

I'm French, and I agree. They ruin this broad with their obvious inferiority complex.

>Russia didn't use human waves in WW2 or WW1

they definitely sent ill-prepared and under equipped troops to die so as to buy the leadership more time

F