EXP is in accumulation

EXP is in accumulation.

Why the FUCK isn't this bigger news? Have you seen this!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/902588413760634880
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true.

I love Bacardi.

What is this coin? Should I sell my Adex bags for this?

twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/902588413760634880

thats like saying my friend's, friends with Kobe Bryant, doesnt mean shit really

expanse, yes

$3.6 now, going to $10-$20 in less than two weeks. EXP is first fork of ethereum with better security and technology

user, it's really your choice. I will say, look up Expanse, Tokenlab and their upcoming ICO CHK-N to help your decision. I don't know your particular situation.

Those are the customers it the coin that's going to ICO in their platform eventually.

Those are NOT Expanses customers.

The announcement was basically a nothingburger. I expected more from the Expanse team, but shouldn't be surprised because this is crypto.

Beyond that, they're a US org attempting to facilitate ICOs... SEC gonna fuck their day up.

Yes they promised everyone a partnership bigger than 90% of what crypto has, all it is is a partnership with some new fad iphone app of the week.

ITS REAL

lol to add even further, if I type in "chck-n" and "chck-n" app, all I see is check n' go pop up, this app literally can't be found on the google frontpage

But hey who are we to question James & Franko's awesomeness, right?

Hey their shitty pump-and-dump scheme made me some money. It also blew any credibility they had in my eyes.

I dunno. To me it's big, it shows that there is viability for the coin outside an ETH market.
Plus Tokenlab ICO can have US investors.

Expanse is first ethereum fork. Jus to be clear.

It will be somewhere between $10-$20 in two weeks

It's extremely undervalued. Look at all the vaporware that's ahead of it. This coin is actually doing shit. I won't be surprised when it pumps, I'll just be laughing at everyone who was surprised it "came out of nowhere".
This partnership would be a lot bigger if it was any other coin imo.

Doesn't matter what you newfags think of this shitcoin, they hyped up this weak af sauce partnership news for price reasons and you all know it, such a dumb announcement, clearly aimed at speculative traders not real world.

Shows what you know hahahaha, how long have you been trading?

where do i buy this

srs

Bittrex

Just saying don't come in here trying to preach bullshit, just say it for what it is.

That's your opinion, and I disagree. I think this is great for the coin. Sitting at $27m, if you've been around long enough you can see that it's undervalued.

I don't know why some of you are acting like partnerships aren't anything to be excited about. It shows that they're actively working to expand (ha-ha) but seriously. I feel like this is going to go up soon, and I've found this kind of gut feeling is usually right.

I'm looking into this coin and it actually looks promising. 27m marketcap, only 7,9 million circulating supply(16m total)and priced at just $3.58(77k).

It does anything that the competition doesn't though? What's the selling point?

Here you go brodie

Check out Tokenlab ICO, and bond rewards

bump