Just went all in on NEO, did I fuck up?

Just went all in on NEO, did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6ws460/why_chinese_regulations_of_icos_benefit_neo_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEO moons in the next 48 hours. Cap this.

here take some wojaks you'll need them

nah you did good.
buy high sell low

yes. chinese blocked all ICOs in the country because they are going to make their own coin. Neo is completely fucked without the chinese. sell now buy OMG and ARK. HODL for about 2 months, and you will literally be making insane returns.

Neo will tank sometime in the next 48 hours. Cap this.

Welcome aboard, NEO Nazi

this.

Why would I buy near ATH?

last chance to get NEO this cheap desu, the news is exaggerated as fuck

Looks like its gonna hold tight at 73k-75k untill it gets about 55btc of it bought

But Neo's low

very truth. listen to this guy.

>hurr durr china banned all ICOs
try actually reading the article if this is what you think happened

>1 developer
>absolutely no news to explain its rise
>CHINES ETHERUEMEM!!
>only ICO banned from its biggest market
>chinks banned from any future ICO

face it. You fell for a chink P&D.

yup. china did not want this anymore. bye bye!

You did good op

Neos whole thing about it was that it was the chinamens coin, that they would be loyal to it..
Thats down the toilet now..
Guess neomarines meme will soon to be a thing

yup, neo is done for.

we're called the NEO Nazis, thanks

NEO is dead. I'd agree.

Literally nothing happened, China wants to get rid of scam ICOs.
Thats actually a good thing.

They didn't ban ICOs, RPX just wanted to play safe here. Just like the numerous ICOs that werent available for the US.

What EXACTLY does Patel mean by this, bros?

LISTEN TO THIS MAN! SELL!

hmm. maybe you are right? should i sell? yeah i should.

it's not china. it's the coin.

Sell? I will.

and i sold. thanks.

I bought ARK at an ATH at $2.00 2 weeks ago and was tearing my eyes out for quite a while. No regrets now.

Just do it.

bang. you are 100 percent right.

You fucking retard, NEO has been basically stagnant for a while

Most non-shitcoins will grow over time. But why buy at the top when you can also buy at the bottom?

it's not even funny anymore dude

just stop

good opinion

NEO will be the only platform that ICOs can launch on in China, eventually.

hold for a month or two and don't get shaken out

you can stop dude

is this guy really samefagging

Post IDs are on you fucking retard.

>3JDiyVOe

personally i think NEO is going to be worth at least $100 by the end of the year if not near the beginning.

i sold and bought ADX, ADX is going to go up, im going to sell and NEO will be in the same spot for me to buy back in

shits so easy

what an ididoth

wtf did you even read the article? china didn't ban neo. fucking buy it up biztards

seriously guys, this guy is right

bingo, good plan

Im doing the same thing. Easy money

I'll go to the moon with you

This was almost good reverse fud. Anyone else would have stopped when anons pointed it out. You had it and went to far.

this

I rarely see good advice on here, this is a nice exception.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6ws460/why_chinese_regulations_of_icos_benefit_neo_in/

tl;dr

china wants to become the mecca of cryptos for normies. regulation is a good thing in the long run. neo is hurting a little now but it'll bounce back. remember, only a handful of normies have heard of cryptos other than bitcoin; much less describe what it does. -even less, have the know-how to invest and pull the trigger.

a nigga aint skerd

this chick will ride my face like a dirt bike in 48 hours. cap this

NEO isn't done for, but I don't think it's done consolidating, just my gut feeling on it.

Buying at 35$ something which was worth 35 cents not long ago is probably "fucking up", yes.

Focus instead on good icos or coins which are still low such as EDG

apply same logic to BTC and ETH
now you feel stupid

>EDG

Just no

.. let's talk about it in 8 hours from now...

>china wants to become the mecca of cryptos for normies. regulation is a good thing in the long run. neo is hurting a little now but it'll bounce back. remember, only a handful of normies have heard of cryptos other than bitcoin; much less describe what it does. -even less, have the know-how to invest and pull the trigger.

desu, i feel like extra regulations on crypto are a hammer in their toolbox to swing at non-chinese platforms (i.e., ethereum). maybe its bad for neo now, but if crypto and icos take off in a big way, i think some chinese platform will take off while non-chinese platforms get fucked by the government. and neo seems like it's in the best place to benefit.

i dont think its guaranteed but its worth a long term hodl from me, i think. technically, if it doesn't moon before the next crypto crash, then its a waste, because i could jsut hold something that does moon. i'd rather have something moons 10x and then crashes 10x, than something that doesnt moon 10x and then still crashes 10x. so im a little worried about neo not 10xing before the next crash, but my hands arent going to be weak during its ups and downs before then

>biz says a coin is a good hodl
>time to get out

you've peaked my interest

just his p&d group trying to scam you

i need gains
FAST

kys

NEO is still consolidating.

then its moon time.

China didn't ban, the board is full of talent.

so. much. fud. here.

I sold my digibags earlier today for Neo

Not sure if I did the right thing as DGB takes off right now. Reassure me bros

Never go all in on shitcoins but you went further than that you went all-in on a Chinese scam coin.

>whales accumulate
>whales suppress the price
>whales just sometimes accidentally panic sell
>Red Pulse ICO will take NEO above $100
>chinese Ethereum
>will never fall below 0.01
>will never fall below 0.009
>will never fall below 0.008
>will never fall below 0.007
>will never fall below 0.005
>partnership with Microsoft
>work together with chinese government
>always deliver and show progress, not only pure hype
>always buy the dip
>it's mooning everyday anyways

you fucked up by going all in
you buy in small increments while the price is falling because you'll never catch that absolute bottom
you sell in small increments while the price is rising because you'll never catch that absolute top

that said, NEO is solid and shall moon like it's never mooned before, just ignore the shorting FUDders and stay calm

and remember, even if price will be $10 next month, you can still GAS yourself

No
And by yes I mean absolutely
Wojak for your cause

Neomarines in a nutshell.

Made so much with NEO already, now I'm day(week) trading the shit out of this because I don't know any other coins

>you buy in small increments while the price is falling because you'll never catch that absolute bottom

I did that 4 Times, ended up going all in.

you were supposed to allocate a fixed max of your btc stack for each shitcoin you intend to speculate on
you should always leave at least 30% in the only coin that matters
never forget that shitcoins are there only to enlarge your btc stack

No but you fucked up by posting that photo.

I don't give a fuck about some NEO cultist's opinion

How low will Neo go now?

are you serious? thats an obvious triple bluff.

user is styling on you with the reverse fud-smash tech skill

I like that picture tho

This may be the case. Hopefully we get a dgb level shakedown before that becomes clear. I'm staying clear until all trust and hope has been fudded out.

Its reverse psychology to get you to buy more NEO.He even got told about this,but he still continued.

That's actually a quad fud

I like that pic too

Shh. Delete this. Dont let Veeky Forums know

>GAS dividends = free money
>Byzantine tolerance fault
>Quantum resistance
>Energy efficient PoS
>100 thousands transactions per second
>.NET smart contracts
>JVM Kotlin lambda integration
>Dong Fei/Onechain has contacts with Alibaba
>City of Zion, community of 37 developers working in NEO
>Offices in China, Taiwan and London
>Microsoft Partnership (workshops + integrated tech stack)
>2 new ICOs coming Setember (Red Pulse and TokenKai)
>Going to be listed in 2 major Japanese exchanges soon

i'm deep in this, 50% of my portfolio so i feel you

i think because it implements programming languages already known by developers, it can be rigorously adopted quickly -- where as Ethereum relies on its language - Solidarity. I think that Eth could soar once it gets metropolis and casper -- but if it fails -- Neo will take its place.

The potential regulation of ICO's is also a good thing for NEO, because that is the very thing ETH falls prey to -- bs tokens and potential scammy feelings.

September will be a telling month with NEO's ICOs launching and Metropolis hitting.

>Muh BTC
Yes user surely BTC will ever only be the most important coin. Surely...