Stock Investment Thread

Anyone here invest in decent stocks? I keep coming back here after getting my finance degree but I feel like I have nothing in common with the coin guys.

>stocks

OSTK
SQ

Only acceptable crypto-related companies that will exist in 20 years

OSTK outright owns 25% of augur

I buy mostly dividend paying stocks and just sit on them and let the DRIPS accumulate.

I stick to canadian stocks for the tax benefits

recently purchased CGX , we will see if I didn't shoot myself in the foot with that one

NMM gunna climb from here to the end of the year

Some good podcast is chat with traders on youtube

Stay in your designated thread new fag we need all the memory for crypto

buy tmobile.

thank me in 2020

buy sprint.

thank me in 2020

HSE is totally undervalued and a good bargain now. Hopefully they reinstate dividend soon which should help drive the price up

buy verizon

thank me in 2020

EGO

el dorado gold mine.

massively undevalued and will be at least 5 by november

I work for Husky energy. Ama

fools.

Did you not read how Tmobile spent $8billion on 600MHz spectrum last FCC auction? Tmobile's 5g infrastructure will be completed by 2020. They're going to crush Verizon.

In the office or in the field?

I'm in GXY and LAC, both of which were fairly well discussed in Lithium scene and on Veeky Forums. GXY SP has been dire past six months mind you.

lots of energy stocks can be said to be a bargain..
I'm too cautious about a long term slump in oil prices to invest in them

Who the fuck shilled DCTH to me, fuck you.

Someone better step up fucking lte is slow as dog shit

>nothing in common with the coin guys
You don't like money user?

they will man, trust in Tmobile.

Look at what they've accomplished literally in the last 5 years. They significantly increased their network, they then converted most of their outdated 2g infrastructure to either 4g/LTE in most places, added 700mhz spectrum, and got Verizon to reintroduce unlimited data* plans.

That's an incredible accomplishment from a company in 5 years. Now give them 5 more years with this newly acquired 600Mhz spectrum, and as I said before, it will be game over for Jewrizon.

In the field

What's your outlook on the company? Are you on a winning team?

Everything is pointing in the right direction - it was tough cutting the dividend but necessary to get shit in order. Management would rather get shit done and build a better foundation than pander to yield seekers.

Company Outlook seems decent but I suspect more asset sell offs to happen especially if oil price slumps. I honestly don't want to keep working here. I work solo for the most part. Aside from the few jerk offs in the office I visit once in a while.

There seems to be a lot of people with no real job title. But overall production is good. Lots of cutbacks. Half of the area leases were sold off to Chinese investment recently.

We field people are not kept in the loop the same way as office staff obviously. Overall the oil industry is doing well. However I think the run up to all time high oil prices wasted a lot of money with unused wells. Many of which are now being capped and abandoned. Will take time time to recover.

Lots of money wastage in oilfield. And pure cheapness in other areas. Husky seems to do better than average. This work is all I've ever done. Various companies

Thanks mate - we'll get our lambos soon enough

I mostly trade crypto and forex all day at work btw. Only reason im still here is because I could sit in my truck and mssturbate all day and no one would know.

Oil patch is alright like that

Kellogg's and General Mills look pretty attractive right now.

This Amazon FUD shit is unbelievable.

QCOM at 45.60 looks alright.

go to robinhood general thread

that is stock market talk

GBR gunna moon soon get in asap