0x about to explode

Radarrelay is launching tomorrow. 0cean is announced, ethfinex is coming and bitfinex has 1bn$ per day volume they will channel there, Augur, OAX, District0x and 10+ projects already announced 0x integration. 35 cents is dirt fucking cheap, you're about to miss the party if you aren't holding any ZRX. You read it here first, 1$+ before end of september and 4$+ before end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131
sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ia_icorelatedclaims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the only reason it's so cheap is because people still think it's a memecoin like dnt. Once it starts getting used in september for more than speculation everyone will be posting wojacks

Just moved .5 BTC into it.

DELETE

LET ME CONTINUE TO ACCUMULATE

Serious question

Is it not priced in already? How do we know this? It's already up a considerable amount from ICO...

The sexy thing about ZRX is that it doesn't even matter if noobs know about it or not. All these projects using it will be forced to buy it to pay their transaction fees. It's pretty much self-sustaining like ETH and NEO.

>4bil market cap before the end of the year

ok lol

I'll buy it if it hits Bittrex

>Is it not priced in already?
its been going sideways for weeks now, fuck no

it'll dip initially to shake off any weak hands and then 2-3x by the end of next month

This stuff is already priced in. The only thing that will make 0x moon is a listing on Bittrex. However Bittrex knows that decentralized exchanges will be the cause of them eventually going out of business and will do nothing to help the value of decentralized exchange coins.

buy pressure created by automated tx fee purchasing is not priced in

>Muh bittrex
This isn't some shitcoin like signatum boyos

>The only thing that will make 0x moon is a listing on Bittrex
fuck off with this meme. its already on polo, which did absolutely nothing for the price

Some news may have been priced in, but this isn't buy the rumor sell the news situation radarrelay and other exchanges will drive polo, bittrex out of fucking business and this shit starts in 24 hours. No one prices in actual usage value, which is what's coming

You're getting an opportunity to ride a rocket ship, don't miss the flight because you're busy arguing over seat assignments.

>Augur, OAX, District0x and 10+ projects already announced 0x integration.
Will there be any non-meme coins with integration?

how high do you think this shit can go?

I have my 40k from the ICO, just genuinely curious. Every other coin that has hit an exchange recently has tanked - "news". Even BNB took a big dive.

Decentralized exchanges are the fucking future. No trust, no waiting, no accounts. How big are the current exchanges? This shit will replace them all and grow with the whole market. 35bn$ ethereum can easily have this solution market cap at 3bn$, this is not considering 0x will add other blockchains via atomic swap, then we will skip the moon and go to fucking mars maybe

Anyone got the time that Radar Relay launches?

Been reading a lot about this one. Seems like a sure win. Gonna double down when I get home. Only thing that bugs me is a coin with so much potential trades at a third of a dollar. Anyone comfort me?

ICO wasn't even one month ago.

You have the headstart if you even know about this. Give it 4-6 months and everyone will be jizzing over decentralized exchanges. Buy and hold before actual trading volume starts going up, which will mean everyone will HAVE TO buy 0x to use this next-gen super fast and secure exchanges. Most people won't even know they're buying ZRX, it will happen automatically as people trade any ERC-20 token for another.

but...kyber?

Bitshares has been doing this successfully for years, you can keep your meme coin.

Thanks m8. Gonna triple down. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. One more scrub question, is there somewhere I can move my 0x from etherdelta? Goes in a metamask wallet right?

I have legacy tier on bittrex meaning I can withdraw all the fuck I want. Like I'm going to move big money over to polo with their $2k a day withdrawal limit even for a huge pump.

Man, centralized exchanges dominate the market. There is so much volume on them it's just ridiculous to think that they will lose against some new 'decentralized' exchange. Also the volume of requests per second of an exchange platform is just too much and needs velocity and performance levels that cannot be achieved within a decentralized arquitecture

>successfully

Literally any Ethereum wallet. Just watch the contract address.

not to mention you can't convert to fiat with a decentralized exchange

>the volume of requests per second of an exchange platform is just too much and needs velocity and performance levels that cannot be achieved within a decentralized arquitecture
If you know absolutely nothing about network and programming, then just don't say anything. It just makes you look dumb.

kyber looks great, will be waiting a hell of a long time though

The retardedness level of this reply is over 9000

First movers advantage. Where is kybers' product? 0x is already doing everything kyber will be able to do. Before kyber launches properly there will be 100 relayers to chose from and 200 projects already integrated with 0x protocol.

You're not wrong, but SEC regulation is already beginning. If a token is deemed a security, then it can only be traded by and to accredited investors ($1m net worth or two years of $500k income).

The SEC has issued two notices in regards to unregulated securities trading vis a vis the ICO market, but the implication is that it expands to all cryptocurrencies.

>July 25, 2017
sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

>August 28, 2017
sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ia_icorelatedclaims

This means that exchanges allowing the trade of tokens/coins deemed to be securities are at risk of being held liable for unregulated securities trading fraud. So if a token is ruled a security, you can bet your ass it will be delisted from American-based exchanges.

I'll let you guess what the market cap is of a delisted coin. This is why decentralized exchanges have potential.

thank you, i just picked up another 6k of zrx. I'm hoping 13k of these will be enough.