What's the consensus on this guy?

What's the consensus on this guy?

Had a tendency to lose his head.

Overrated thanks to his tragic death. When you look at his actual Presidency he was kind of a fuck up. The Cuban Missile Crisis was pretty much his fault. Domestically he made a lot of promises but he didn't actually do very much to make good on them. LBJ was the guy that actually made good on most of his lofty promises. Reminds me of Obama, good intentions and charismatic but lacked the experience and grit to actually get shit done.

The beginning of the end of the United States of America.

One of the most corrupt POTUS ever, only matched by more recent POTI such as Clinton and Obama.

In over his head.

This.
Pro-tip: If you want to see some of the most vile, authoritarian, treasonous and corrupt politicians in history, look for those American Presidents with a "(D)" after their name.

>Reminds me of Obama
Kennedy was shit, but I didn't realize he was...
>an illegal african
>radical black supremacist
>communist
>anti-white
>dedicated to destroying the U.S.

wew lad

Fuck Veeky Forums

Dems by no means hold a monopoly on corruption, both Bush's were corrupt as fuck, as was Nixon. Kennedy outdid them all, but he was a Dem because he came from a Dem family, he didn't have any convictions beyond self-interest and could just as easily have been a Rep.

>both Bush's were corrupt as fuck
RINOs

>as was Nixon
Literally did nothing wrong.

>ywn have someone this wholesome and moral in the White House again

>I-i'm just sayin that americans should aspire to self-sufficiency, thrift and hard work
BOOOO THIS GUY SUCKS!

Tried to fuck my country and got his head blown off , glad that sad fuck died.

he looks like he was forced to smile at gunpoint lol

>implying he wasn't

I was just going to comment, the Bush's were both neocons making them Democrats.

>Tried to end the Federal Reserve
>Gets shot

The last man who ever tried to claw power back to the people.

Yeah, fuck this. I'm going back to /pol/ where I can have intelligent conversations.

Our first handsome president

>inbreed irish retard
>handsome

Do people unironically think Kennedy was good looking?

You gotta look at what came before him

Was actually good.
He made a mess that he cleaned up with the cuban missle crisis through diplomacy and not resorting to war and actually kept his promise to the Russians and the cubans, proposed tax cuts that helped fix a small recession so that civil rights could ensue since there was economic prosperity at the time, signed into law gender equality acts when it comes to pay and anti-discrimination based on gender, a man who strongly supported unions, worked on the peace corp to help developing countries not side with the commies, was the most balanced when it came to policy involving Isreal, put his focus on foreign policy like a President should when it comes to using the executive branch.

Alright. He's remembered more because of martyrdom than anything else. Also, LBJ a shit.