ANS/NEO vs Qtum

So Veeky Forums, which one is the better investment right now? Seems both were hit by the retarded FUD about Chinese regulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

csdn.net/article/a/2017-08-23/15931200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

contrary to what people think, QTUM isn't chinese. it's blech...singapore. so NEO is the superior choice.

NEO will be the only platform that Chinese ICOs can launch on soon enough.

Literally every other coin except NEO is a good investment

yes, we know that people like you are FUDing to reduce the NEO price. we get it.

Strange...such solid technology should be immune to FUD? Why not NEO?

>irrational fear effecting the price of an asset, unheard of

*affecting

Does that include GAS?

nice one

QTUM

This. It was the only shit coin I owned. So glad to sell it. No regrets.

Qtum will be working with WeChat.

Do you know fucking big WeChat is in China?

Literally every person whether theyre 8 or 80 use it all day every day as their central social media hub.

Quantum allows for developing corporate-solution based smart contracts that can interact with existing Ethereum applications.

Meaning it's more useful than Neo on a simple rudimentary level

Neo had its time in the sun, i made 7x on Neo. However now I am fully into Quantum

there are no good investments, the market is completely controlled by whales at this point. All they do is manipulate prices to take normie money. Either you're in the scam or you're losing out

lol you NEO fags delusional as ever, as if shilling or fudding on Veeky Forums would make an impact on the price. but i love to fud the shit out of you neormies, because you are so easily triggered.

kys retard ASAP

"working with WeChat" as in "making a WeChat wallet" which anyone can do. lmao

bit risky to touch any of these chinese ones atm, news has still not fully filtered through the market

Blech, Singapore, only the most business friendly country in the world

Qtum may be a good buy before main net goes online.

china is going to favor chinese tech, sorry to inform you qtum fags

all in on NEO right now, will get a loan if it dumps further

Why not buy both?

Singapore one of the most expensive, red-tape-ridden SME-hostile countries if you are a local.

>T. Singapoorean

Red pulse ico is going to make neo price rise, chinese folk who don't buy into the ico are going to fomo buy like crazy after the ico from those who did buy. I know this all sounds like something that's too obvious to be true, but pretty sure it really is that easy, and the price is the cheapest it's been in a long while.

you faggots just never learn anything

you can't buy red pulse ico if you're a chink

No shit. They wait til after the ico and buy it on exchange. Same thing people in the us do. god you're fucking dumb.

Since when is the truth fud?

geez, u rly think someone who wants red pulse and is a chink, wont find a way to do it? ecks fkin dee

Temasek hates competition.

csdn.net/article/a/2017-08-23/15931200

New just broke.
Billion dollar company invested in Neo

I'm sure putting multiple obstacles in their path won't impact sales.
Onchain, not NOE. NOE is the shitcoin scam marketed to round eye tards that is funding the company's real projects.

>Onchain, not NOE. NOE is the shitcoin scam marketed to round eye tards that is funding the company's real projects.
yawn, pretty stupid FUD bro

This event just goes to show how vulnerable any Chinese project is to the whims of their government