Chainlink access adress to the pre-sale

Basically, I am selling access to the ChainLink pre-sale. Address is for contributing a minimum of 100 ETH, maximum of 300 ETH. if u are interested email me at [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/presales/1fba8738-8d0d-4e05-b16a-2962b4aca38e
link.smartcontract.com/presales/0cc9afed-c33a-4264-bdf7-5f5c675c1e76
slack.smartcontract.com/
etherscan.io/address/0xe22a1b2e1444ccdb730a58930819210ec75adc58#code
link.smartcontract.com/presales/551edb03-7b9d-4170-a239-cc9036913b0c
etherscan.io/address/0x292DB7DF2537bcb6BbeA89CC9aD910Acf4ac9e51
etherscan.io/address/0x2cdda429ddbda02587250d5eae09260fdee0982f
etherscan.io/address/0x9b5c7467E1f1DDa86e3d2D567a1b985ef9bd87Fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>minimum of 100 ETH

>not having 100eth

There's already some free presale links floating around biz:

link.smartcontract.com/presales/1fba8738-8d0d-4e05-b16a-2962b4aca38e
>Minimum reached, hardcapped at 1500 eth (according to another user)

>Minimum 100, hardcapped at 300 (numbers verified by smart contract). Would need to be shilled up to hit 100 eth minimum though.

will these pay back into the wallet that they received the eth from (ie: 10 different wallets pay in and coins are disbursed to 10 different wallets?)

SCAM

Yes. Confirmed multiple times in their slack but don't take my word for it: slack.smartcontract.com/

Its from the offical website smartcontract.com. ETH addresses or photoshopped pics are scams, smartcontract.com links are safe.

nice - just verified that you are indeed telling the truth. are the tokens disbursed immediately?

Distributed right after the ICO ends. So Sept 7 if it sells out day 1 which I think it will.

How did you verify that?

went into their slack and confirmed the discussion in his screenshot did in fact happen.

I cannot devise a single method for how OP will be able to PROVE he has control of a presale link, without giving up the presale link.

Stop being a greedy fuck. Just share it with your fellow biz bros. It's a spaceship for all of us

>link.smartcontract.com/presales/0cc9afed-c33a-4264-bdf7-5f5c675c1e76

OH noice its 116 ETH , still 187 ETH to go on this baby, jump in anons.

Are you retarded user? Someone already posted this

Smart contract says 300 cap, its at 116 now jump in or stay poor for being a whiney fuck.

Am I retarded?

I'm the reason 90% of these biztards got into the slack and have the information they do. I've been relaying for the past three days.

I'm already balls deep in another pool. Just wanted to call out OP for being a faggot

10x confirmed

sent you an email

Btw that's essentially a wallet not a smart contract. Where are you getting the 300 from? It could very well be a 100 eth cap link

If I submit a transfer from my etherdelta wallet onto one of these smartcontract addresses, does that count as contributing for the ICO?

its my first ico, so if anyone could confirm if etherdelta wallet counts as a private wallet id appreciate it (and if transfer is the right thing to do to send funds)

ill tip a small amount of zrx for the info

From the source code of this smart contract:
etherscan.io/address/0xe22a1b2e1444ccdb730a58930819210ec75adc58#code

yes but you'll probably have to run the wallet through my ether wallet in order to execute the contract.

I'm not sure. Just create a wallet on myetherwallet.com it takes like 30 seconds and you can send your ETH from ED to their in less than a minute.

just make sure your smart contract address is not beyond it's cap. Some of these guys don't know what they are talking about.

There's a presale and there isnt even a whitepaper yet

Are you guys really this stupid with your money?

Chainlink did not create that. Someone else wrote that. You have absolutely no way of knowing what the cap of a presale link is unless you were sent the original email.

Bahahaahahaah

>relying on Whitepaper

ChainLink already has a foot in the door to the cabal of fucking satanic Jews that control our money.

Stay poor.

The whitepaper is cleverly embedded into the source code of the presale link. Look for yourselves people

Yeah but considering the minimum overall is 100ETH it is unlikely the max is also 100 right?

Who made this contract?

Could you buy Chainlink with 0.18 ETH, asking for a friend.

Pretty sure they maxed everyone out at 300 ETH once Sergey saw what was happening.

Cause I asked for a fuckload and got maxed out at 300.

I'm not sure. On the presale signup the first tier is simply 100 eth. Not 100-300. The next tiers are for example 500-1000 eth. You'd have to email them to find out and be sure. But they are taking forever to respond to emails. And the presale could close any minute.

You're right about that but 100/300 is the default allocation for the 101-500 tier so it's most likely accurate. Worst case scenario any ETH over the cap gets refunded.

but that is pretty shit worse case scenario because our eth will be locked up for god knows how long. There are still a lot of open pools I am finding but sending to the right one is critical. And we have no way of knowing really.

What could make this not a legit LINK presale pool?

who the fuck just sent 150 eth

ballzy mother fucker

Veeky Forumstards being poor is a meme, NEETS got hot stacks since 2015

I may have misworded that. The links are legit. The question is what are they designated to be capped at. Only the team and the owner of the pool knows. There is literally no other way of finding out.

That'd be me. I already maxed out mine with 300 and wanted a bit more, so I went for it.

They stopped sending out links with 100 ETH caps well over a week ago. I'm fairly certain that link is not capped at 100 but you can never be 100% certain of any of the links unless you received the email yourself.

Don't spread it around lol. I want to top it off but I'm waiting for OMG to finish mooning. Please and thank you.

You think the cap for that one you went in is 300?

hah love this

I would max out another link, but Kin and Enigma coming out and I would put an equal number of ETH in them as well so I held off.

I have yet to hear about one below 300, so I think it's pretty likely to be at least 300. And even if it isn't, they did say they'd refund anything that goes over the cap, so I should be fine. I'm also feeling pretty confident about this token, so if I end up getting screwed over and lose those 150, I think I'll recover them with my other 300.

fuck this thing is going to moon so hard. people are scrambling to fill up the available presale links. the crowdsale will be gone instantly

Yeah I just read that if it goes over 5% they might void the contract

Wise man, you're gonna be fucking rich my dude.

Fuck I had sent mine to the first link like a half hour ago but now its over the hardcap.. not sure if i made it in time

Huh, I guess that makes sense. Oh well, I imagine they'll just refund it if that happens, so it's all good. Hopefully nobody's gonna start sending out money to those links just for the sake of screwing pools over.

Hopefully we all do.

So we want no more than 299 ETH right?

I like you user, but this is a zero sum game, if we are gonna get rich from our big buys, someone is gonna have to get poor from their big buys.

No more than 300.

Welp. I'm pretty much all in now.

I've got 26 eth split into two pools. Hopefully at least one of them was capped at what I thought it was.

I don't know why but this all just seems too easy. Maybe Biz is just ahead of the curve for once. Hopefully we don't get burned. Godspeed

10.98824979 ETH remaining.

link.smartcontract.com/presales/551edb03-7b9d-4170-a239-cc9036913b0c
173.654423454 ETH remaining.

I sent 6.5 ETH, that's a lot for me I hope it all goes well.

Just a reminder that if more than 300 ETH is sent all will be refunded. Be mindful not to send over the limit.

these public links are not going to go well if they are close or at their cap. im sure someone will go around and put it over the cap just to troll lol

That's why it's best to go into multiple pools, and praise kek one or both go through.

Why wouldn't they? It would open up X amount of ETH more for crowd sale.

It allows for a higher chance of getting in on the crowd sale if you didn't participate in the presale.

It becomes a gamble, you push it over the limit and you get your tokens, or you get it refunded and you buy in at the crowd sale.

That means everyone who sent ether to that address is going to be refunded. Sorry user.

Fuck it, I went balls deep and took another 150 ETH of the second link there.

Dude you might be the reason both go over the cap, think about how many people are still gonna send ETH mindlessly.

I have a bit of inside info pertaining to going over the cap and subsequent refunds. I'm not going to share it for the sake of the honest folk here. The trollers will end up getting fucked or not accomplishing their mission, depending on a variable.

Wow, fuck off dude. You should just have just got into the presale the normal way if you had that much eth.

can I sent ETH from bittrex?

no.

BAHAHAHAAHA

>larping this hard

Cap is reached man.
Iron hands took out both with large amounts.

Eh, with both of them out in public, I think they'd both end up maxed out anyway.

Well, I did. I was planning on contributing 500 ETH, so I chose the 100 to 500 option, but since they limited me to 300, I wanted more and took the chance I got.

yeah makes sense but looks like its already turning into a bloodbath lmao

That's a sigh of relief then. Hope they consider the ETH sent after the 300 limit a donation from the trolls.

Whelp, it's already over 300 so...good luck dude.

Why would you sell your presale? I've been spamming the form and finally got an invite for 100 ETH to 300 ETH

etherscan.io/address/0x292DB7DF2537bcb6BbeA89CC9aD910Acf4ac9e51

and the other link?

Well, the rumor going around is that it's void if it goes over 5%, so it's still fine for now at least.

Assume this guy is trying to scam until he posts the presale link. Do not send funds to that address.

You are fucking delusional, the only numbers thrown out was that they would refund any address that hits over 5% of the contribution address's limit.

This dude is trying to keep people donating so they go way over the limit so you get refunded and allows for more in the crowd sale where people that have a lot of ETH like me will gas up our crowd sale and beat all you plebs to the finish line.

Where do you think 90% of the info in these threads has been coming from? People screenshotting my conversations with the devs. And I had one in private with one of the community managers about this topic. I'm not divulging his exact words because doing so does not benefit the common folk, but it does increase the likelihood of trollers being unsuccessful.

Literally all of the "facts" in this thread have come from me through various channels. And I deliberately distorted the truth on certain things to keep myself and others from getting fucked.

Why not post the original link?

It's pretty easy to replace the elements with your own personal link and make it look like a legit presale.

yeah this one is definitely a scam

don't send to this nigger

nice man its pretty empty keep it hidden, gonna drop the rest of my eth into tihs

someone sent 4.5 ETH

What the fuck are you talking about?
I was stating that people deliberately sending in ETH to fuck it up should not get a refund and only the people who sent in ETH before the 300 limit should get tokens.

Do you realize how retarded that sounds, considering there are anons here late to the party that would donate without wading through 1000 posts?

Also how are they going to prove intent?

0x2cdda429ddbda02587250d5eae09260fdee0982f

Use it or don't. about 40eth remaining. GL fgz

Why do they need to wade through posts? Look at the fucking link and voila 303 ETH has been donated. Not fucking hard if you ask me. Also I know it won't happen was just saying it would be pretty funny if it did.

hahahahahahahahaha. no.

scam, money sent right to bittrex!

scam faggot

etherscan.io/address/0x2cdda429ddbda02587250d5eae09260fdee0982f

If you're the guy who sent 0.5 ETH to etherscan.io/address/0x292DB7DF2537bcb6BbeA89CC9aD910Acf4ac9e51 you just got scammed along with me user.

smartcontract says that the limit isn't yet reach for this one, but the first link in is. Should I wait longer to be sure?
Is there another link?

sent from bittrex too lol would have lost tokens either way

it's based on the email. whatever the max was

it looks like a regular url

That one is capped at 300 and it's already at 350. The whole thing is fucked. Don't bother sending your eth there

Welp looks like we're gonna be waiting weeks to see our ETH.

I registered for one but don't have anything to send it today because my coinbase account isn't verifying right. Fuck it, have it. It's good for 300 ETH.

etherscan.io/address/0x9b5c7467E1f1DDa86e3d2D567a1b985ef9bd87Fa

scammer faggots kys

ok man i just got scammed 4.5 eth im putting my last 3 into this

Stop scamming chaiwalla, go bring pajeet his tea