ETH Keeps Going Up Without Any Correction

Are you ready for FOMO?

I'm like a baled ham - I stay ready.

Metropolis is coming.

I sold all my NEO for ETH 2 days ago and am rubbing my nipples with relief.

So should I buy now

Bought a couple days ago at $320

comments like this are why i keep coming back here.

bought a couple years ago at a dollar
>tfw turned 16 USD into 4000 USD on ETH

Same but sold ages ago

> TFW you invested in only 16 USD

i put my last 15k into eth last night. got 179 eth now.

wish i had more. i panic-bought TNT when it first showed up on etherdelta, then sold, then bought more but a much small amount. well, it turned out that i didn't realize my sell order failed to go through, and the price fell, so i was fuck, i'll keep it. that was 13.7 ETH down the fucking drain. i could 192.7 ETH right now >_<

just took 0.35 BTC worth of BCC and sold it, bought the neo dip. hopefully that won't be a mistake. I wanted more ETH but it ahs been pumping lately and after buying that shitty TNT i have a strict rule of no buying during/after a pump.

i have another rule of no selling during a dump or downswing, and that is why i still have that tnt and 3 ETH (now worth maybe 0.8 ETH?) worth of blockcat and 2 ETH (now... 1.4 - 1.6 ETH?) worth of 0x.

it's mooning right now

no one fears missing out on a fictional coin that no one uses. not even people who do smart contracts need to buy ether. nice job buying fluff. lol.

lmao

>I shorted eth

i..its useless guys...you should s..sell

bought back in at 4 for 370.

gonna make like 40 bucks by the morning.

once a wise trader told me, market buy ETH and you will make gains

ETC is that you?

A similarly wise trader told me NEVER Short ETH

>mfw my ETH stack will be worth $100k in the next 24-48 hrs

nice just bought 100K

hey just realized I'm late to the party, coulda been making hella gains with leverage...

but is there a way to trade BTC or ETH akin to FOREX?
I'm using coinbase now and 1% fee on each trade is killing me.

Massive sell wall on Kraken just getting... um, well nevermind. It's gone now. ONWARD AND UPWARD MONEY SKELLITERINES.

coinbase is a retail shop, hence the high fees. you need to move the coins onto a real exchange (like bittrex, gdax, gemini, poloniex, etc..) which will have a lot of different markets, and you can trade coin --> coin, coin --> fiat, or fiat --> coin, depending on what the exchange offers. the average trade fee is 0.15-0.25%.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of ETH now

wut