CV2 going to be huge after swap

CV2 is very undervalued, there is a swap in 2 weeks, a pivx dev is working on this coin and masternodes will be coming out soon with a reduced supply.

Colossuscoin was founded as a energy-efficient Internet currency and want to continue our concept to be a long-term energy-efficient/ Evironmentally friendly Crypto-Currency!
BitSend is based on POW proof-of-work mining thus mining consumes a lot of energy.
This is one of the reasons why we have decided to continue as a POS/ Proof of Stake Coin.
The new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain will be based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward.
The PIVX Features are very innovative, special and awesome (for instance: improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol, Masternodes, SwiftTX Instant Transactions,
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions, Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism, innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism, Coin Control ...)

Only found on nova and yobit, if buying from yobit transfer off ASAP.

This is a coordinated pump and dump scam. It's run by the xtrabytes slack trading channel.

people do research and check the coin out, and you can see for yourself.

I'm so gay for CV2

large buys are coming in at 3 sats on Nova. Who the hell buys 2 btc . . over 9k usd of a shit coin? People who know what the fuck they are doing. They the real juke box heroes up in this bitch

Thanks for the heads up m8

honestly not trying to screw anyone over, this coil will be huge, after swap it will go to the moon.

THIS
>upcoming pivx features
>masternodes
>coin swap
how does this not say higher than the current price?!

This. Careful

I don't understand the FUD...the Dev is very active. There's a thread on bitcointalk for their new branding which is good. It's not a scam project like xtdcoin.

people are greedy and just want cheaper coins, those days are over, no one is stupid to sell at 1-2 sats, 3-4 is still a good deal with all the going to happen soon with the swap.

Volume is going up, swap is still 2 weeks away.

already at 4 sat on nova, this is just the start guys, don't say you was not warned if you miss the moon mission on this one.

Already 2x since 2 days ago

This is 2 easy

just a heads up get 20 millions cv2 and have a masternode for the new coin once it swaps, this is pivx lite.

Why 20millions

after swap supply is going from 22 billion to 12, so there is a 2-1 swap, so if you buy 20 millions that = 10 million after, which is what is required for a masternode.

fucking lol at people too high inhibition to get involved with shitcoins once in a while

>"c-coordinated pump and dump, beware!!"
we were shilling this at 2sat and you fuckers ignored it, now 4 sat on nova...

you're telling me that a rebranding, introduction of masternodes, and a coin swap (performed with the help of a pivx developer btw) which cuts supply by way over 50% will not raise the price at all? kek, stay poor boyos

btw not from xby trading slack, i come from nexus slack, trading slacks unite!

Nice, literally just bought 100k

Haha Biztards late to the party as ever. I thought this was a P&D scam run by Xtrabytes trading slack. Always banging on about how Xtrabytes is a scam and their trading slack is full of scammers.

It's time to face facts Xtrabytes isn't a scam, they have a damn testnet going on that you can take part in if you wish as proof of its validity.

As for the trading slack their are some very smart people in it and if you pay attention to what they have to say maybe you would know why they were excited for this days ago.

Same with XBL, all you see here is scam, scam, scam but if you look as to why they are excited for it then maybe you would understand.

Die poor Biztards, late to the party as always.

Ok appearantly i'm sitting on 32,5 million of these on notable shitcoin exchanges yobit and novaexchange.

Can I leave them on the exchange for this event?

I know that to reap profits from a masternode i need to put them in my own wallet. How much will a masternode produce?

send your coins to nova, do not leave any on yobit.

get out of yobit asap, the swap is happening on nova

You retards will lose. You cant assume masternodes will mean anything these days.

ah but ccrev, you taught us that the promise of masternodes is just as good for profit making as the delivery of them

Thanks.

I feel like they should change the name. It's a shitname.

How can you join slack?

guys this will be 40 sats after swap, like this ussless expers before

well people been saying that cv2 was crap and don't buy it at 1-2 sats, now where at 5, so keep talking crap, once this gets to 40, you will wish you listened.

Exactly Espers hit 40 sats with x2 the supply. This is going to the moon and you will all be scrambling to buy in at 20 sats shortly.

Stay poor Biztards.

some people never learn how to make money.

literally can't lose money with this coin buying in the next few days. It will moon hard.

wow its 5sat now

x10 more and I am selling

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN BIZ

YOU DINT LISSSEN NIGGA

You got until mid september to buy for gauranteed gains 25%+

5 sat walls going down now, people better get some before 10 if they want cheaper.

>greedy for a coin that is 5 steps away from being literally zero
So how heavy are those bags?

LMAO @ those who think this coin can go to 1000 sat/coin from another thread
MCAP of aproximately $ 1,500,000,000

or even 100 sat

nah 1000 would be almost impossible, but 80-100 sat after the swap and supply is reduced could happen, look at verge has over 12 billion.

With a tiny volume definitely possible Mr. Scumbag libertardos

xtrabytes slack trading channel pump and dump group behind this

Is there a technology roadmap for xtrabytes?
Would like to know
Serious developers provide technology roadmaps I think

Hey! I have 32.5 mil as well! Should we sex now?

They booted Rocketman, one of the finer members because some of the mods are corrupt assholes and endorse scam schemes
Has nothing to do with XBY though

lol i don't give a crap about xby, this is about CV2.

Haha silly Biztards now scrambling to get onboard the CV2 train after not listening to the smart people in XBY slack. $250k volume in 24 hours but still you think they are a scam pump and dump group.

Stay poor Biztards.

I keep hearing this. Is this a meme or something?

well bought in at 2 a few days ago so guess I am gonna hold till the swap happens.

Anyone here able to confirm that you can simply keep it on Nova? Do you have to do anything for the swap or does it happen automatically?

There is an option on Nova to do the swap when it goes live. Watch the ANN for updates.

No it's not a pump and dump scam, if people did their research like we do you would have seen the flags that CV2 was going to moon with what was coming but silly Biztards can't manage that so everything is a scams to them. CV2 scam, XBY scam, XBL scam, everything is a scam. Meanwhile everyone at XBY slack is making bank and your all scrambling for our scraps as usual.

Ah shit so I do have to do smth. Okay thx user

>XBY trading slack
>Not a pump and dump
>$200k volume
>Shit coin

Lol come on man who are we kidding. We all know XBY is a scamcoin. Why invest in some shitcoin without a fucking whitepaper with shady devs and a maniac running the show when there are far better venture backed ICO's coming out every week now?

Lol what a fucking joke

What happens if I move my coins to nova as opposed to leaving them on yobit?

Because the tech and platform that XBY is building is genuinely groundbreaking. Go a take part in the testnet that going on right now if you doubt it. People keep calling it a scam when they are testing the platform right now at come the 4th of September when the big announcements happen and the marketing push begin you will all be scrambling again to get on board the XBY train

If you leave them on Yobit you will most likely lose them as Yobit are shit and probably won't do the swap

What is the swap exactly? Is it just a rebranding?

back to lookism

DO NOT BUY THIS PUMP AND DUMP

>Shitcoin that started off as a scamcoin
>Devs bought up coins
>A manchild idiot is running it, copies Verge logo
>Competing with venture backed stellar ICO's
>High pressure sales tactics to keep people locked in to their nodes
>Testnet is skeleton code

XBY is that archetypal obscure project that's a scam but continues to trick people into believing its real.

Swapping to a new version and halving the supply so you get 1 of the new coin for 2 of the old.

haven't browsed lookism since january, still use the lingo though lel

don't really a pump and dump, most people are planning to hold for the swap

Thanks user

>This is a coordinated pump and dump scam. It's run by the xtrabytes slack trading channel.

So? That's better than the uncoordinated pump-and-dump scam which is every other shitcoin.

Why their wallet dosnt work?

Is this coin proof of work or proof of stake?

Only people who are calling this a scam are people with low buy orders hoping it will get dumped so they can be fulfilled before the swap as they didn't get in when they should have

Crazy volume and theres still 1 week til swap

Get the fuck in here

two weeks nigger

It's switching to PoS