Name your sleeping giant

I'll start the thread off with Florincoin. When Alexandria comes out soon that should be a easy 10x pump
alexandria.io/
Deeponion is a interesting project
deeponion.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

alexandria.io/
deepinOPsonion.org
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/factom-fct-cryptocurrency-huge-potential/
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/factom-fct-why-it-will-succeed/
factomize.com/the-genius-of-the-factom-two-token-system/
factomize.com/factoid-valuation/
twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam/status/902769626127499264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Syscoin
Maid
TenX

>alexandria.io/
>http
>deepinOPsonion.org

deeponion doesnt sound like the coin for plebs who hate security, user.

ARK
FUN
XVG
ANT

-GRC

-SIB

BLOCK is going to be worth $1000 a coin by the end of 2018, and meanwhile everyone is ignoring it for Ark, 0x and Kyber.

>florin coin
i dont think so friend.

IOTA is a true sleeping giant - the tangle is the evolution of blockchain and will be a fundamental technology in the coming years/decades

FUN

EXP

AdEx is going to fix the online advertisement problem.
>Jihan is on their team

Checked

Monero, its just waking up. Good luck bro-ski.

ark, block and fct

EDG BCY

Factom. It has real world use, an already working product, a lot of hype and people invested in, big companies backing it, almost no downsides and it's sitting at less than half of its ATH, even the ATH is nothing close to the potential that this coin has in the long term.

See:
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/factom-fct-cryptocurrency-huge-potential/
cryptozod.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/factom-fct-why-it-will-succeed/
factomize.com/the-genius-of-the-factom-two-token-system/
factomize.com/factoid-valuation/

Here we are talking about something that can easily get to a marketcap close to ETH's levels if It actually manages to gain good exposure. It currently has only 250m marketcap and 8,7m circulating supply.

Yes, I'm shilling the coin, but that doesn't make what I am saying any less true. I'm not bagholding as I bought when BTC was $2000 and I don't plan to sell any of my position before it gets to at least 1b marketcap

BAT, working product and solves the AdBlock / Revenue issue

XVG, been hodling a mil. I am not giving up these bags.

cantholdallthisshills.png

NEO next ETH

Biblepay. Easy 10x once it hits a real exchange. Possibly 50x by December.

Cloak will mega pump

this FCT can be traded where?

All in on Eth, OMG and Tenx right now with a little BTC and NEO in there. The NEo I just bought cheap for the upcoming ICO.

Fundamentally I believe factom and monero are where it's at. Monero is not a good buy in right now, but the community is excellent and Factom is a solid product. I hope to split my portfolio into holding more and more of these slow movers cause I believe in them. Right now it's just about the gains though.

Do you mean exchanges where you can buy it? Well, all the famous ones, Bittrex, Polo etc

BAT is my hold right now but will prob hop back on the ARK train again soon

SIA

NXT, SNT. Cant go lower than this

* add BTS to that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what the fuck happened to BTS anyway? ATH is 17k and shit is literally at 3k now.

Lomocoin

twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam/status/902769626127499264

if anyone's answer isn't, "Literally everything," you should probably just stay way from crypto

picking favorites is literally the dumbest thing you could do

.....but that makes day trading just that much easier

stay retarded, Veeky Forums

couldn't be making those sweet gains without you!

>inb4 literally this

DGB but
We already woke

You ready for this?...MSP. I don't even care telling you fags because most you you wont listen. Screen cap this.

CV2 which is still very cheap, its pivx lite after the swap in 2 week.

How about Waves? Nobody mentioned them yet.

Dont know, but i have decided to be first at the bottom and hold, even if it takes a month. Timing the market is not for me

fuck you - kept it for 3 month while it was taking dipshit dives just to sell that useless garbage only to make even...

DGB. It will first soar back to 2000, then 3000, then 10000, and sooner rather than later overtake BTC in value. By 2030, DGB will no doubt be the first global currency as all fiat currency becomes obsolete. By 2050, holding 1000 DGB will put you in the top 1% richest people on earth.