Go on Veeky Forums

>go on Veeky Forums
>"nice progress bro!", "lookin aesthetic", "could use some work but good progress!", "we're all gonna make it bro!"
>go on /k/
>"nice collection!", "fuckin dope dude!", "not what I would have chosen but nice"
>go on Veeky Forums
>"my taste is so specific and avante garde that there are very few cars I find aesthetically pleasing but I'm glad we share the same passion. Check my stance"
>go on Veeky Forums
>"fuck you I hope you baghold forever", "weak hands btfoooooo ahahaha fags", "(x)kiddies stay poor ahaaaaaaaaa"

why is this board so toxic?

Because there's money involved. Really brings out the worst of people

Stop buying shitcoins and people wouldn't make fun of you.

Kill yourself on your way to /qa/ teen faggot

it's really not, a lot of us are making money sharing info and hype with each other

also fit is not that positive lol

it's a zero sum game faggot. i'm not your friend.

Veeky Forums is full of faggots that hate everything and everyone that doesn't like what they like
Stance is loathed there and instantly brings out mad little poorfags philostines
Wtf you on about

i went on Veeky Forums to learn how to lift and they made fun of me

pic related is my body type

lol Veeky Forums always makes fun of people who post their bodies

very little if any flaming in this thread

>see if you can guess which one is me

It's sort of a zero sum game. I lose if capital gets pumped into coins I'm not invested in instead of my coins.

It's not that way with fitness or most other things. If someone wants to do a shitty routine or diet or just troll, I don't really care, if anything it makes it easier for me.

But if someone starts shilling or trolling about rumors or FUD my profits feel threatened and I feel obligated to correct the record.

It's banter. Most people here are just ribbing on others. It's all in good fun. Don't be a fag.

We're all gonna make it and we're all gonna be rich.
Except digimarines.

because all the money going into one shitcoin, could be going to ARK, if biz just finally admitted ARK is the one and only true coin and made a shilling effort so large, it reaches a 10 billion market cap

This. Faggots who can't handle the bantz should GTFO. I love this board

Its mostly banter imo. I want all you autistes to succeed

after cruising /pol/ for the past few years this feels like a comfy home.

Yeah all the other boards can get really circle jerky. Have you seen fucking /pol/ good god

Fpbp, this exactly. Crabbucket mentality, you see the same thing on /ic/.

WE NEED

F L A G S
L
A
G
S

F L A G S
L
A
G
S

M O D S
O
D
S

P L S
L
S

The fuck are flags gonna do?

>huur it's a burger you shouldn't be talking about icos you can't invest in them xDD

Zero sum
Anyone who claims to be helping you is either s good friend who you should value or is ripping you off

>t. nigger worshipper

lmao stance is for fuccbois and i've been to Veeky Forums maybe 5 times in 10 years

meta threads should be banned from all boards
so far every single person that has posted that image has been a whiney fagget

Lmao no taste pleb

All those boards are toxic faggot.

>Veeky Forums DYEL, u in gyno club brah.

>Veeky Forums Your car is shit. >>>>Vtech

>/k/ SIG OWNERS BTFO, SLAV SHIT, GLOCKNADES, Poorfag can't even own an AR. NO GUN EUROPOOR.

>Veeky Forums we all are going to make it.

I just think that Crypto has made me so intersting to all the moms on the playground i can't help but show off my gains. i hope everybody feels exactly the identical way as me.

Cope no coiner faggot pos

oh god

This.

OP is manipulating the truth about other boards to intentionally paint this board in a worse light.
Is Veeky Forums shit?
Yes.
Is Veeky Forums MORE shit compared to other boards?
No.
Actually, trolling and banter here are very basic, i think it's because the average person posting here is a little bit older, so their memes and banter are slowing down and becoming less original and less aggressive.
Veeky Forums seriously isn't the most aggressive board on Veeky Forums, and in fact out of the boards OP named Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are WAY, WAY fucking worse and more aggressive than this one.
/k/ also might appear chill on a superficial level but it doesn't take much to chip away the exterior and find out most of them are fucking batshit crazy in the lower layers underneath.

Veeky Forums is shit because money is the main subject here and it puts everyone on edge, but the average age makes sure that the way people shit on you is laughably weak if you've been on Veeky Forums for a couple of years at the very least.

keep checking the DGB price, it's actually gone up. Hmmmm.

Fuck off back to /pol/

Flags add literally nothing

OP you were never on /b/ back in the day

They would fucking hunt people down and ruin their lives over the most inane shit. I glad that board finally died for good.

god please no

>OP you were never on /b/ back in the day
>They would fucking hunt people down and ruin their lives over the most inane shit.

What?
No, they didn't.
All they did was raid sites for shit and giggles, doxing was extremely rare and relegated to very specific lolcows that were often discovered years apart.
If you're talking about attention whores being stalked, that sorta comes with the territory and back then it was more common due to a lower amounjt of girls using the internet in general, so nerds would become obsessed, it had nothing to do with /b/ itself as a board.

Lol fit is not supportive at all.

How fit actually is
>Hungry skeleton/fatass 1 month progress
Fit: keep it up bro! You can do it
>2 months progress
Fit: >loose skin >wide hips >gyno >narrow shoulders >manlet >chest gap , just give up now you have shit genetics
>1-3 years progress
Fit: you look like shit
>4+ years progress
Fit: please let me suck your dick

Honestly this board is pretty chill. If you took away the /pol/posters and frog neets the only "toxic" thing left would be shills and people warning you about shitcoins both of whom really aren't that bad

Because cryptofags' gambling addictions are cancer

It's to keep you fucking hungry so that you keep buying my bags, dumb faggot.

what are your goals?

>go on Veeky Forums
>Brap
>Braaapppp
>BRAAAAAAPPP

Be gone shill.

Welcome to the world of finance, newbie. You wont last long if you don't develop a tough skin.
Here's your guide to riches.

its summer and kids are not in school

t. motherfucker

People are desperately trying to make money, so it's in their best interest to either shill a coin or fud, pretty simple stuff.

Flags add nothing to business discussion, practically. They're useful for (unreliable) verification of nation for politics, language, culture topics.
But even if a country is relevant to the discussion here, for business, finance, or economics, it doesn't need to be verified. Anyone can speculate and muse.
And adding national confirmation bias to shilling and FUD is just about the last thing you want to do.

IDs are absolutely positive for argument's sake. But flags? Nah.