We all know regulation is coming

We all know regulation is coming
What is our plan?

panic sell, of course

HODL

buy neo

Pivx, monero, dash

can't wait to see when they say all coins on bittrex are unlawful and wipe everyones wallets out.
Literally MTG 2.0

Crashing this plane with no survivors.

Regulation is what crypto was for.
Decentralized exchanges and stuff user we will find a way.
If you're in England you're lost tho.

we have 2 years at least. plan is to get rich before then.

bisq (formerly bitsquare) deserves some attention

Not be a burger

>Literally MTG 2.0
magic the gatehring?

I just want to put my mom through retirement govt.

Mt. Gox

World government bruh. Look it up.

create an ICO that's registered with the SEC.

Literally yes

Mt. Gox is short for Magic the Gathering Online Exchange and they were one of the first to start accepting the exchange of bitcoin until they stole it all

My only possible plan is using one of these before it's too late

how long was the drug trafficking with silk road until the feds ended it?

thats how long we have until sec comes in and fucks us.

Well the real question is how long was it operational once the feds had already gained interest in it?

And even then they were just searching for a guy to arrest, not trying to regulate a sorta-legal market, so it will likely be faster in this case.

make a fucking fortune

>lawyers talking about implications of trades involving a token based on a popular japanese dog, a superhero bean, and a clam

your honor, this is ridiculous these people must be on drugs my little cousin trades pokemon cards at recess maybe you should bring him in next for being an unlicensed broker dealer I never would have considered these hobby tokens anything outside the realm of online entertainment

Tell peolple not to stab bankers and politicians in the street :^)

Regulation?

There was huge amounts of fear on what the IRS would do the cryptocurrency and they took a relatively pragmatic approach and business went on as usual.

The big dogs are coming in on this gold mine, I doubt they will kill the golden goose, just make it harder for faggoty ICOs to take your shit and run.

At the end of the day it is a small part protecting your dumbasses and making sure Wall Street gets paid.

XMR
BLOCK
ZRX
ODN

Monero

none, it's a necessary path to adoption. either you work with the government or they shut you down.

Move to the bahamas

or you laugh at them while they scratch their heads.

not going to happen. no crypto currency is above the governments reach in regulation.

they can either cut off all exchanges from accessing the banking network so nobody can convert to fiat or ban companies from accepting payments from cryptos. exchanges that don't comply can be sanctioned and it's owners issued warrants for their arrest.

i know it's nice to think that crypto's can be above government control, but let's be serious, with the amount of control the government has they can snuff out cryptos if they wanted to.

putting it all in my mattress

unironically this. 0x is a hedge against SEC regulation against US exchanges. See