Monaco visa mastercard confirmed

Monaco has struck a deal with both Visa and Mastercard, a first of it's kind.

Monaco to the moon boys. BUY AND HODL.

proof?

fake news

He has none because there is none.

Don't buy his bags, move along.

Obviously fake, but what are people thinking? IMO the Visa leaks are faked by whales to encourage mass buys, and just prior to the announcement on the 31st they will dump. Thoughts?

Monaco fell nearly 30% since ATH don't tell me you bought at ATH xD

monaco is basically dead without visa so they better fuckin get it at this point

Ive bought 200k worth. Check the price on the 5th of September.

i'll tell you if you tell me why no one is shilling stox when their alpha starts tomorrow.

>go to coffee shop
>order a latte
>pay with my Monaco™ Visa© MasterCard®
>everyone gasps
>transaction completes in mere seconds
>the hipster chick behind me orgasms and faints on the spot
>tip my fedora and leave
>check my blockfolio on the way home
>see that Monaco just mooned again
>realize the latte I'm holding in my hand effectively cost me $80,000 USD
>hang myself

Suprised not many are on board

This card is just a distraction. The whales are actually accumulating Token and Tenx.

>spending Crypto
>not engaging in an endless cycle of reinvesting

FREE FALLLL GET OUT NOW

>Visa doesn't have the money to fund their own in house crypto card
>Visa is dumb enough to cuck themselves with scam artists

This whole coin is built on the idea that they are working with Visa which is horseshit

it's really no different from spending fiat on coffee instead of buying crypto with it

>it's really no different

Yes it is. That's like saying there's no difference between buying something with cash and taking money out of your savings to buy something. The money was already invested in crypto. You went out of your way to remove it from crypto when you could just as easily had spent your fiat.

everyone can fucking create a card with visa and MC if you have enought capital. this is a fucking joke. pay fees like in a fucking bank or normal visa.
>Bitcoin is here to prevent us from the third person
>monaco uses a third person

GENIUS

This is the next Digibyte if the Visa deal turns out to be fake.

kek

all of these debit card tokens are retarded

anyone could buy a btc debit card ages ago. and you can get ones where when you send btc it locks in the price so you don't end up losing/gaining and it's more like actually cashing out. it's all hype.

and who gives a fuck about visa? it's a service, you pay them and they handle your transactions. there are already btc debit cards that use visa.

>>Bitcoin is here to prevent us from the third person
thought Bitcoin was here to make us money. you newbies should really start thinking green and leave all your /pol/ stuff behind