Chainlink: $32mm market cap confirmed

So this is pretty much a guaranteed 10x now. Sergey just confirmed that it will only be a $32mm market cap, we will ALL be getting extra LINK tokens!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
investopedia.com/terms/s/swift.asp
slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx
link.smartcontract.com/presales/551edb03-7b9d-4170-a239-cc9036913b0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goddamn I love this fucking ICO.

Proof of concept, not jewing people on the tokens, actual slack support, an ICO that has actual real world application.

Once this bitch is on full SWIFT support this is gonna be 3 billion easy.

This is it boys.

I'm guessing the presale links have already been sent out.

Is there going to be a crowdsale registration?

presale links are still going out from what I know, but really only for huge contributions. Crowdsale details haven't been announced yet, but I doubt they'll be doing registration. It's gonna be a feeding frenzy.

Was only able to invest 0.81 ETH into this but I am excited

Am i going to make it?

There is gonna be a crowdsale because there is a confirmed hardcap on the presale.

I hope you are ready to pay the gas motherfucker because this is 0x times 10

genuinely curious, please explain how exactly would swift integrate with this

Do you like making money?

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

investopedia.com/terms/s/swift.asp

This is the actual moon mission

They've already tested it. slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx

wew lads

see you on the moon

Have their been any additional details released on the crowdsale? I have a filling I'll end up empty handed in a feeding frenzy.

According to one of their team members there is a hard cap for presale, so there will be a crowdsale and yeah it is gonna be fucking biblical when it hits.

You can taste the desperation and FOMO in the air when randoms are pooling their funds together to get in on it.

It is a Unicorn ICO that hits all the right notes just like 0x coming out of the gate with their protocol ready in hand.

>tfw I'm not gonna get anything in the crowdsale because it'll be over in 5 minutes

Kill me.

Heads up, anime chan just gave away her ChainLink pre-sale link on the discords:
link.smartcontract.com/presales/551edb03-7b9d-4170-a239-cc9036913b0c

what coin is this ?

good shit anime-chan

thank you anime chan

you're my hero

legit?

>mfw in for 5K

What is min/max?

that /comfy feel when I have 200 ETH in this :)

just sent 3 eth to this...please don't be a scam..

Where is the LINK that you buy with this address sent to?

whatever you send to that address you'll never see again.

*Hai hai!~*

Yes, funny thing: when my RL friends and I wanted to pool together, three of us put in orders for a pre-sale spot (100 to 300 ETH). One of us got it and we went in on that. But only today did Sergey respond with the above link.

So, seeing as I had an unused ChainLink pre-sale address, I figured I might as well give it away! It's better if it's used, after all!

are you not allowed to invest if you don't have 100 eth?

Whats the ETH limit?

So if I send to this address...I get the tokens in my MEW wallet at the end of the ICO via smart contract I'm assuming? (Even though I contributed .05eth to another one?)

god bless

This.

hey just wondering if anyone can help

been trying to prepare myself to participate in this pre-ICO. have been trying to set up myetherwallet but I am having so much trouble syncing the last few blocks. did a fast geth sync, and have been just trying to open/reopen geth multiple times in the last day to try and sync further blocks before it starts repeatedly importing new state entries. any other ways to use an ether wallet?

You know they said they will refund if it goes over the contribution limits right allocated to the address.

relative crypto newfag here, I should send my ETH from myetherwallet and not Coinbase right?

fuck.

PS: The email screenshot for those who are worried (with personal details blacked out, of course!).

ETH limit is 300, so I'd urge you all to *please* be careful and considerate of others.

Yep! That's how it works. If it doesn't, then my RL friends and I are going to be screwed over and *veeeery* upset as well.

So your link is a 300 cap user? Dog bless you for your kindness.

Is the dev not going to shut this down now? That email does say please keep this link private.

so if i send eth to this ill get LINK deposited to the address i sent the eth from?

>87 ETH contributed so far

wow that was quick. did any of your friends use this link at all?

They are discouraging pooling but it isn't really against the rules. Now if you guys get fucked because you guys pool to a link and it goes way over the limit and you guys get refunded your ETH, well you are dipshits and literally missed out on the ride to Mars.

How long did it take after applying to get the presale link to your email address?

so if this goes over 300 no one gets their tokens?

there's at least 50 pajeets who are in the process of sending eth already. consider the ride to mars cancelled.

now its over 100 rofl. this is only going to end in tears

I'd hope it's first come first serve and the rest get refunded minus gas.

So if it goes over 300 then everyone just gets refunded, not just the one that took it over? God damnit.

>Hope
..... :( I have none, nothing ever goes right for me. I sold my BLOCK to get in on this with my puny 2.75 eth so I guess I'll hope too.

It is based on the limit assigned to the link.

So the link limit can be 100 or 300 or 1500 for max ETH that can be contributed to that address.

So yeah there is a very distinct possibility that you might get fucked out of attending Elon Musk Mars University.

Well user-san, seeing that people have been *literally spamming the slack* asking if they can buy a pre-sale spot or join in on one (I suspect some of the more desperate anons might have done this) and the devs haven't really acted against it, I'm not sure they're in the crackdown mood. if anything, they seem to be looking the other way. So at this point, I think we can consider the pre-sale to be the unofficial ICO!

That's correct! Once the ICO ends though, not just the pre-sale. The ICO is (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) on September 7th.

Nope! As I explained above, we got into a different pool we formed. This link just arrived for me recently and was a spare. So I figured sharing it with Veeky Forums.

AND AGAIN EVERYONE: be mindful of how much is going in. It can't go over 300 ETH, or else everyone gets refunded!

>guaranteed 10x

You might actually be retarded if you think handing out more tokens to the public makes the price higher instead of lower.

Maybe if all these ICOs didn't cater to the rich these issues wouldn't happen. 0x ICO should be the standard.

That's ok. When the ICO starts I'll have another 2.75ETH I can put in. If I get refunded no harm done I guess..

So we're fucked basically because this will obviously go over 300. Oh well.

>It can't go over 300 ETH, or else everyone gets refunded!

I wish I had known this though. Guess I'm gonna get fucked :(
Will it at least be refunded automatically or when the ICO ends... :/

in for 250 ETH on my own presale link. i cant believe how well this is turning out. ty sergey

Can anyone check the contract that this address is linked to? In the source it should have the max ETH limit.

Or mods could save us and kill this thread once it hits like 250.

The most recent example of 0x where they created a feeding frenzy by doing a wide distribution sale where it sky rocketed to 15x now hovering around half of it says you are retarded

That is the most likely scenario

false equivalence. That did not happen just because they caused inflation.

So what are the usual gas fees for an ICO like this? Anyone get burned?

Anyone know when the presale ends?

You're so fucking based its crazy. Breath of fresh air in the stale musk of memes that is Veeky Forums

You just finish your first college philosophy course?

Every ICO that has been hyped up to this level has had tremendous returns.

After that it crashes and burns or doesn't do anything but bleed, or can return 100x like Stratis.

hot clam juice
clam
juice

>15x
10x is .0016, it didn't even go 10x, any chart that says it spiked farther is some etherdelta fuckery

the only reason it went that far is because ico price was ridiculously low. if they made ico price .00000001 it would go wayyyyy over 100x, it means nothing

but all that matters is the ICO market cap not the actual price of the token lol

On Poloniex it did hit .0018/19 for about 1-2 hours.

Anyone who misses out on this is just plain retarded at this point.

If they can get in.

>Someone sent 150 ether
it's over, we're all getting refunded. Don't bother with it anymore...
I hate crypto. :(

I'll laugh my ass off if they straight just refund any address that has more then X amount of addresses donating to it.

Some user dumped 150eth in anime-Chans link. FUARK

God, what a fucking moron.

G-G-Guys?

The address just passed 286 ETH. W-Way too fast might I add...

Please keep in mind that going over 300 with ruin it for everyone!

It's some guy in another thread that did it.

ITS FULL 303 ETH STOP SENDING

JFC biz you fucked it up

we had a ticket.

and you fucked it up

I hate you faggots.

>3264138
The dumb shit owns 3 yoshi coin so he's here.

>303 eth

RIP

It's already over
Nothing good ever happens in my life
I'm killing myself

I hate all of you niggers.

so now we everyone gets refunded not just the retard who send the extra 3 eth?

Thanks anime-chan but some stupid fucking idiot sent way too much

0xceA077172675bf31e879Bba71fb46C3188591070

that faggot fucked it up for us all

All of the ETH in my contribution address came from me, no pool involved. And yes, I'll laugh my ass off too and enjoy watching the pink wojaks flood in after the crowdsale.

lol all these public links are going to go over the cap, you really think biz will be able to contain themselves

Glad I waited but holy shit, this is so infuriating.

I hope we all lose our ETH just to fuck over the faggot who sent 150.

>0xcea077172675bf31e879bba71fb46c3188591070

>:(((((

some people just froth at the mouth over potential gains, they cant restrain themselves. kinda sad really

i hope you didnt use that link, anime poster :(

fuck that stupid whale nigger

Meh, I'll just grab some during the ICO.

Can you not just set up another pool?

how long till we get our ETH refunded?

>link.smartcontract.com/presales/551edb03-7b9d-4170-a239-cc9036913b0c

Thanks, Anime-Chan..

Some inconsiderate person sent 150 ETH.

Hopefully the whole contract doesn't get burned because that sent it over the 300 limit.

0x2cdda429ddbda02587250d5eae09260fdee0982f

100ETH Remaining. Use it or don't. Whatever.

This is him in the other thread.

"Well, I did. I was planning on contributing 500 ETH, so I chose the 100 to 500 option, but since they limited me to 300, I wanted more and took the chance I got."

I'm pretty sure they'll let it slide and not refund everyone's money. All bark, no bite

They'll take your money

Cap is reached on the last link, hopefully nobody gets refunded

0x292DB7DF2537bcb6BbeA89CC9aD910Acf4ac9e51