How big is the next dip going to be?

how big is the next dip going to be?

Not as big as you think it'll be.

Somewhere mid-Sept and will last for the whole of Nov.

People will start really buying in December

But muh stock market crash.

really? I'm thinking it will dip back to 4100-4200 and then rally fairly quickly. your thoughts?

we'll probably see a 50 billion drop in overall market cap across all crypto.

sorry nocoiner, haahahaha............................................................................................................................................................................

newcoiner, yes. nocoiner? uh no. but I do want it to dip a bit more before I put more cash in.

>Implying it'll ever dip again

See you at 50k/BTC

5000 is a very scary number. 5000 means 10,000

I know that feelz... 10000 means they'll add more Zeros on the Satoshis... gonna get crazy.

There are people on here that would purchase at 3.8k and there's big money that would purchase higher than that. You have to think that right now fucking Ripple is in the media. Fucking Ripple for fuck sakes.

This shit is no longer a meme, it's actually got people's attention. SEC is actually starting to move its slow ass into enforcing laws. It is becoming a serious investment that actual people are looking at.

But talking to people at work and out in public, people are still a little shaky or don't know of bitcoin. Once BTC starts reaching 5 - 6k, you'll start seeing more and more people interested. Once you hit 8 - 10k, that's when people will really start wanting to get involved. Yet all that will take a good 3 years.

When you start seeing news about how bitcoin is being used for IRL crime, that's when you're wanting to get out.

Just keep that in mind.

already seeing media demonization about crime etc.

until the tether scheme gets called anyway.
After the tether scam gets outed they wont touch it with a 10ft pole

We are in a dip now. Went from 4700 to 4550.

If you were expecting lower you will be disappointed

>When you start seeing news about how bitcoin is being used for IRL crime, that's when you're wanting to get out.
You were doing somewhat fine until that part. Media has been fudding crypto with shit about crime and druglords since Silkroad times.

This every normie know that btc is used by mafia lords cartel isis and pedos is kinda common knowledge

Also reminder that the dollar and any currency are used to all kinds of illegal business. Crypto being used for illegal activities never meant anything.

Every normie also knows fiat is used for illegal activities, for some stupid reason they might think the illegal btc market is bigger than the illegal fiat market tho

Don't think the next "dip" will go lower than the price you could buy in for now.

to around 3500, from maybe 5-6k

I am just pointing out that normies dont give a shit for what is used money if the money from it makes them rich the media fud may lower the price for a few months which will be a great oportunity to buy more the only worries come from the gov i believe they will try to make it illegal owning btc someday when they realise the people is taking the power over them