get on the rocketship pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008
youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

11.2 lol

>11 dollars
my guts telling me to sell, but my hearts telling me to go fuck myself

Been telling people on this board about OMG, no one listens.

More like Omise GOY

me too.. i've been holding for 3 weeks and now i want to sell, i think i might be retarded

I held for about the same time after buying in at 0.0005, then I sold at 0.0009. Something in me regretted it and I bought back in (at a slightly lower position) at 0.00101 and it's never come with in 50k sats of that since.

Stick with it. Best fundamentals I've seen in forever, this is truly going somewhere.

dropped a quarter to ~11.25, damn what a run

OMG is going to $2 Billion market cap by the weekend.

You heard it here first.

screencap this

whales are accumulating, gonna go up even more tonight

If you sell before the release of plasma you don't deserve to get rich
Take your weak hands and buy bitbean or something, i'm in this for the long haul.

Fuck it. I'm in.

I'm gonna regret this

HODL. I REPEAT. HODL. IF YOU SELL YOU WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOURSELF IN A MONTH.

Guys there has to be some correction r..right?

legitmately making me want to sell more, but the plasma release one does make sense

it's correcting to its fundamental value of $700 per OMG

Please listen to this guy. We are holding something special

Crashing again, take profits now.

For anyone wanting to sell, or for those buying at the top.. Read this.

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

There's still news coming in September. And new tech being announced at the end of the year. OmiseGO will be fully incorporated into Omise.

This is one of the only coins with true value and a use case. And it's just beginning.

Sure, the price will go up and down. But this is a long term hold. I'm personally waiting until the end of the year before I even consider selling. I'll set aside some money to trade with in the meantime. But this is going places.

that 12 dollar wall looks pretty big

yes :)

You sure?

It has broken 2 very big sell walls... This is a very powerful run

YOU THOUGHT

if you had been paying attention goy you would have seen that sell walls have been taken down by whales after they accumulate these past few hours

Keep in mind, only plebs keep track of the swing.

Real lambo owners pay attention to the trend.

And the trend is ^^^^^^^^UP^^^^^^^^

the ones at 11.50 were taken down and it had a lot of momentum, why wouldnt they just buy on the way up and keep the wave going?

youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc

>Thread theme song

because it's safer for them to create an artificial wall and have a few minutes of controlled price to purchase large amounts of OMG from rather than pick up a few shares along the way
when you're dealing in thousands of dollars like they are it's much more profitable to create a temporary halt in the rise

Ye. Whales are letting it rise in stages so
1. They can accumulate for each leg up
2. It doesn't rise too quickly and normies dump

In a market like this whales with fake sell walls get worried about getting their walls eaten up. What a fucking awesome night this is so validating after all the FUD this week

EU waking up

JUST DUMPED ALL OF MY LISK, ARK, AND TENX FOR THIS! GONNA DRIVE IT TO $60 BUX DONT STOP CANT STOP TO DA MOON!

Why are the people on here saying $8 was way to much and only a sucker would buy now. If you keeping something is going to fail and eventually it does after making many people rich that doesn't make you right.

it's true, I just woke up

OMG=$25 within 24 hours, $180 when they announce September news

25 is a bit too much with the speed at which it's been rising
I'd say about 15 is a good prediction if the trends continue

i hope you are right buddy

UP WE GO

Do you understand market cap

What?

>dudes datz me

$17 billion could happen

But certainly not this year
Or probably next year

well we have a red 1H candle

18B Market cap by the end of September screen cap this

Ignore candle. Fud. Go go go!!!

it hasn't fully formed yet.

Dude if monaco a worthless scam crypto raised to 25 i cant begin to imagine the potential behind omg

oh yes. It just turned green again. Well I'm off to sleep

I fucking told you guys to trust the pbo guy. This coin is gonna let us make it. Let's lean back and get rich, HODL

There will likely be profit taking at some point. Be careful FOMOing in. No news yet.

for comphy sleep make sure u have a hardware wallet, omg is valuable now

i believe it will reach that point however right now it's not going to just jump to that price with the current mooning rate we're at

God dammit just go up one more time.

I want to go to sleep

9,814,825 MCO
98,312,024 OMG

pick 1

Well i am a long time holder thats for sure yesterday i lost 10 omg trying to day trade learned the lesson fuck day trading I'll hold for a month

>m-m-muh basic economics
>t-t-this one is d-different

Yes. A hard days work. You are tired. Hodl and go to sieep.

> real payment gateway company. the stripe of asia.
> meeting with thailand ministry of finance
> talks with mcdoanald's
> strong dev team
> backed by money skeleton

With how often you faggots post about this shit mooning you'd think it's up to $1k by now.

what is this? also I go to the website and it says sale has concluded.

How does one invest in this coin?

>2018
>people talking about how they missed the omg train comparing it to the eth train

Eths supply is limitless and worth almoost 400$ the supply is only importan for shitcoins i think omg will rise out of the shitcoins

stay mad

Everything is fine. Dont mind the dip. Its an opportunity to buy

>made 200$ in one day just by sitting on my omg

So this is how that feels like huh

Sell already you fucking retard.

Orca dude any info on how low will lisk dip ?

You guys are idiots if you are selling all your OMG right now. Should just be taking 20% profit the whole way up and either putting profit somewhere else or buying back in on the dip.

Also never sell a coin completely, always keep 10% just incase It goes parabolic I'm at some point in the future

Guys I'm not trying to FUD, I truly am trying to understand this (I hodl OMG myself). Is the fee Omise charges reasonable?
Seems if you send 1000 BAHT ($30) you only get like 964 BAHT (~$28). Seems like a transfer of only $30 shouldn't have a fee of $2. Anyone care to explain?

mfw people are rused by a fake warren buffett twatter

38 BH was 1 euro last time i visited Thailand (3 weeks ago)

stop rounding up/ down and just do to math properly you fudding rat

Yeah I'll admit I was watching netflix trying to calculate my shitty math lmao

bullflag starting on 1hr chart, could retrace to 10.60 - 10.40

yup, but STOCH/RSI recharging for another run on the 30min

Show proof

good call

Did y'all buy the dip?

>sold at 226k because I thought it was the usual wave
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Sold at 210k 01:20 BST
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Fucking weak hands.
>not waiting until end of year

You will regret this so much

ok look i dont like day trading because its risky... and legit coins with high volume are particularly harder to trade then low volume and or low volume shitcoins.
i WANT you guys to hold so the bottom/ground is found at a higher point and it doesnt dip alot not that it wont moon anyone but it could moon harder.
to al you dumb fucking weak handed jew shitheads out there fuck you for this reason. and especially fuck you if you lost money you deserve it. you know why? because legit coins arent supposed to be day traded (although you can at your own risk)
same shit happened with ans/neo. hope you greedy pricks get a loss.

Fuck, woke up when it was 11.10, thought "I should really go to my pc and sell right now"
then went back to bed, could have rebought and gained 50-60 omg.
and then I posted this in the wrong thread at first.
At least shift is growing

Some user said a couple of days ago it would pump to 248k. Can't believe I listened lmao

Bought at 9.84, should I take the profit and sale? Started yesterday so I am kinda nervous about this

if you're new dont even try to daytrade. Seriously. Buy, hold and then buy some more.

You're only gonna get burned if you daytrade in the long run.

and then what ?
just hold them for a month at least good news coming in september they say.
anyway its in an upper trend for now so keep riding it

I have 100% of my portfolio (~$471) and I am thinking of diversifying

got some more at 10.51
i dont even care how high i buy anymore

Everyone take profit and sell all now then buy back in in a week when it'll dip back to 200K. The charts and technicals confirm this. Thank me later.

>mfw got out of the OMG train at $9, forgly to buy the dip and now its $10+

Where do you even find a decent chart for OMG?

All I find is pleb shit with 1 hour candles at best.

Also, what does OMG even do?

bittrex have 1min candles

its doing the exact same thing it did like 6 hours before beginning the run up to $11
whales have been suppressing the price for long enough and now they dead. historical charts are useless.

Do your own research

No OMG-USD though.