We are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

This chart doesn't look like anything within the last couple of weeks. The time is nearing lads.

Is it finally time for the digimarines to rise out of all the FUD and abuse and jeers ? I'm right behind you my brothers

saved
it amazes me that Veeky Forums won't listen to DGB supporters but will buy shit like Signatum after one shill post

we are the digimarines

the real ride hasn't even started, it's obvious, and they refuse to get in. Tons of accumulation, this shit is going to a new ATH.

when and why

>, this shit is going to a new ATH.
lmao, better sell your bags while the PnD is still going

Its fucking green during a BTC spike, which the means the whales are hodling in preference to all other coins.

If their bags aren't for sale neither are mine.

SELL WALL WENT DOWN! OPEN GROUND BOYS

I bought about 11k, here's hoping.

What has happened to cause it to moon? Any new news?

This has to just be Hitbtc, I cannot think of anything public that it could be

....BTC went up, our transactions are based in BTC, the Dollar amount goes up - but our Value in the coin goes down. This bull run is people getting interested.

Economics 101 mate.

Maybe because it's an excellent product that's currently undervalued did you ever think of that?

Whales are accumulating in anticipation of a Citibank win

feels fuckin good man, chinks can carry me financially

when 2 sell?

did you not get the "we aren't fucking selling" memo

I meant how soon b4 mad gains can we sell

Accumulation is over mate: Markup phase initiated.

WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

I never sold after buying in initially at 1800; not even when it hit 2200.

We are NOT fucking selling. It can hit 5000 sats and I wouldn't even think about it.

In the future, GDP's will be valued in Digibyte. Digibyte will become the global currency. Why the FUCK would you sell now for idiotic fiat currency?

im just curious about the profits

Once again.

"Profits" in fiat currency mean NOTHING. The ONLY goal is to accumulate as much DGB as possible before it becomes too late and it overtakes Bitcoin's value.

The only profit you should be worried about is increasing your DGB stack. Hold for decades.

So in decades once it out shines bitcoin = maximum levels. Interesting.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey digicuck! If youre so confident in the longterm hold, then why are you posting on biz everyday and checking the price constantly?

>overtakes Bitcoin

i mean i'm all-in in the digi cult but that's just taking it to the next level you know.

Then give me something reasonable to work with if "overtaking bitcoin in decades" is too much

It's not too much.

You don't even have to think in decades time.

Once DGB wins the Citibank competition and is adopted by every major national and international bank in the world, it will skyrocket a thousand fold.

The only question is: how much DGB will you be holding when it does?

Time is running out to accumulate.

I have 11k since it was cheap for now. Im dabbling currently, but what gives you the confidence that it'll win?

People are willing to put permanent markers up their pooper for this coin

Because DGB is the greatest crypto currency devised; the greatest development in fintech in human history. DGB solves every problem in fintech imaginable - from cybersecurity, secure communications, to scalability. The number of applications for such a ground-breaking, revolutionary technology is virtually limitless.

I don't need "confidence" or "belief" - I have all the empirical evidence I need.

11k is a mediocre amount, by the way, but expect to be filthy rich in a year or two from now.

Hopefully for everyone then they do win and we get a big pay out.

But I don't like to hype myself up. Veeky Forums has jaded me.

>Because DGB is the greatest crypto currency devised; the greatest development in fintech in human history. DGB solves every problem in fintech imaginable - from cybersecurity, secure communications, to scalability. The number of applications for such a ground-breaking, revolutionary technology is virtually limitless.

im holding 600k but can you please source any of this?

This is hyperbolic.

Winning Citi does not mean adoption by all major banks.

A partnership for something major like the ID2020 project is possible and would lead to at least 100x gains over a reasonable timeframe though.

THIS GUY GETS IT!

No news means no moon. Nice pump tho. It's been doing these pumps for the last two weeks

we dnt marines now

The 'Trumpet Playing Notes' shape is indicative of big money times, much 1s and 0s for all.

Read the sign user, weigh the reasons for stagnation or decline against the case for gains. Its more than a month to citi friend.

I have made 4BTC during the last month just buying DGB when it fell and selling it again as soon as it had a bump up
On each repetition of the cycle I worry that it's going to be either the last time it bumps, or the last time it falls

I kinda want to just buy some DGB just for the novelty of it and to call myself a digimarine.

I have mad respect for those digimarines.

Semper fi brothers.

how do i know when it's time to sell?

When the price goes lower than the price you bought in.

are you selling?

I'm in for the long term. What I'm trying to say is that it'll probably go back to 300 before citi kicks in

You might be right. The important thing is to be in. My bags are full, too. Although i think we've seen the bottom before oct now- staying green through a btc spike is a big chang on last month.

We welcome you in recruit! Join our ranks!

He was the best of us

Gone but not forgotten.