ALERT ALERT ETH ROCKET READY TO LAUNCH

Other urls found in this thread:

sociali.io/ref/Z8435034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here it comes

cheers

How high will it get when china wakes up?

Normally, I'd do the opposite of what biz says, but in this case, I think we're going to see a new ATH.
I'm going in as far as I can. This growth has been too healthy.

>held ETH through the ATH from portfolio value 45k to 18k
>Diversified at what was basically the bottom
>Now sat at 23500 when I could be at 4ish again or more

Fuck my shit up

Dont worry, the money skeleton will provide for you.

It's gonna hit at least $400 today. My dick can only get so hard.

390$

I have more than 50% in OMG, so I'm hoping he provides for me through that. OMG can reach parity with ETH, I know it!

why sell at the bottom? when the crash happened i just held onto what i already bought and bought more.

Because obviously I didn't know it was the bottom did I dickhead

almost there bros

nice 100K

Nice user! How much did you start with/when?

Realistically, how high does this run go? I'm psyched. $600 does not seem out of the question

I'm about half fiat and half ETH now. I'm not sure whether to hold fiat and wait for an ETH or BTC dip,
or should I go all in?

1) Tell my Slack group we need to accumulate 100 ETH for the Chain Link presale

2) Eth suddenly rockets.

Fuck.

Nice! Go buy something like a nice watch like an Omega to mark the milestone.

expect an ATH plus 10%
the issue with large gains on coins like LTC and ETH is that the marketcap is so large whales can't push the price around like monero or ripple.

anyone selling ETH here is a retard

come on china men.
we need some buying power.
get that great green wall going.

I'm in the same boat, but fuck it. As long as my mistakes amount to making less money than I could have I'll be fine. I'm still up more than 100% since my initial investment. I do want to re-enter eth at some point though.

How is a smart contract decentralized if in order to do anything actually useful it has to reference something external to ethereum?

Also what can ethereum do that open source projects cant?

How is maths useful if it merely a construct of the human brain?

Revolutionise the economy

Go read the white paper.

When not just write some open source code to do the job and if you need to add transfer of funds in there just integrate bitcoin in or any other shitcoin?

>When not just write some source code
Yes, ethereum.
>integrate bitcoin
No need to, the open source code, it comes with ETH

free ether. Just put in your email and ether address. sociali.io/ref/Z8435034

We new ATH soon?

nice, just sold 100k

>I do want to re-enter eth at some point though.

there will not be a better time unless you're in some high-risk alt, this is all-time-low for ETH/BTC

but are those two always correlated?

hmm, but are those two always correlated?

Could you elaborate on this? I've heard before that you should always look at your portfolio in btc and not fiat, but I'm retarded and can't really grasp the concrete reason why.

Is btc always going to be the standard for crypto no matter what? How does looking at eth/btc charts influence our strategy at the moment. relative to looking at eth/usd or eth/eur instead?

390 today Veeky Forumsros

Once knee how's wakey perhaps 400

wut

哈哈哈哈
皮拉老外,我不要買你的錢

Sell when? Need to pay someone a bit of money back so im gon sell of a few eth when it hits a new high (i have more ofc)

>gonna sell when it hits new high
>when do i sell?

Do you think there will be a big dip or will continue to grow?

because when you are looking at paper gains for non-BTC coins, you are going to actualize those gains with BTC. you wouldnt actualize your profit by trading for fiat, because you would have to pay taxes and isnt the whole point of this to get away from fiat? so you compare it to BTC price instead

I worded that wrong, i meant when is the point you should sell. Its at 381$, is 450$ realistic for the coming week?

first part of metropolis should be in 4 weeks

mate if it goes past ATH it isn't going to stop at 30$ higher lmao
you've already seen BTC and XMR AND dash crushing their ATH
600$ ETH is my target

Too late to get in yet at $385?

My fucking buy order for $372 last night obviously didn't go through

>bought in at $386
Will I make it?

> underrated image
many keks were had thanks

So yeah, it just did a double bottom. I'm gonna buy at the next dip at about 0.085 btc a couple of weeks from now, then I'm gonna ride the waves all the way up to 0.15. Then we'll see if it breaks that resistance (it probably wont). Hopefully I don't fuck it up.

Buy high sell low. Nice strat, man

And also market cap can only grow so much. Eth cap is already half of bitcoin's. I have no doubt that we're going to touch the ath because eth is doing great as a platform for icos, but I'm skeptical beyond that.

Because if the code itself isn't distributed and checked for consensus, how the hell are you going to trust it?

Hmmm... anybody else getting a sense of deja vu here.... I could of sworn this happend before...

It's probably gonna top at 0.095 in the next 2 or 3 days, probably touch 0.1 but I wouldn't risk it. Then it should dip to about 0.08, then it's gonna go up for about 6 weeks and touch the ath. Then it might sit but it will probably dump, depending on the news and on sentiment.

You mean the 250€->100€->350€

Oh god, should I do it?

Or is there gonna be a dip?

transfer to gdax and set a limit buy, if you don't want to pay 70$ fees

There js always a fucking dip you moron, people are gonna sell of their bags, it may not be a big one but its still better than nothing

once a wise trader told me:
market buy ETH then gain

>to do the job

What job? Ethereum is a P2P POW protected network by tens of thousands of nodes. What code are you going to write that's going to top that?

Lol user do not buy on cuckbase. I have currently 0.06% fees on kraken.

Is that available to US residents?

To the moon money skel!

Tbh, I was thinking about switching to Kraken, but they want literally my entire life story to allow me to transfer from my bank. I don't mind the fees on coinbase because you can make that back in no time with the right trade.

Do it faggot, 400 by end of week, 450 after labor day, 600 by fall, 1k by dec...get the message?

If we can get close to $1k I's be free and no more student goy denbt.

Well, I now hold a total of about 12.91 ETH.

Wish me luck

>dubs of luck

user, you're gonna be rich

>100$ fee
stop.

We'll Joo out together user come first quarter of 2018

DO IT AND

DONT
FUCKING
WATCH
ETHUSD
ANYMORE.

t. hodler of 200 ETH

>eth
>xmr

>0x and myst as side-bitches

ready as ever senpai

China we love you please drop neo and allin eth, you know it's the only way.