Monero - 15%
OmiseGo - 5%
Monaco - 5%
IOTA - 5%
Bitcoin Cash - 5%
Litecoin - 4%
Ripple - 4%
DigiByte - 2%
Trying to have a pretty diverse portfolio to decrease risk. I know DGB is a meme but the technology on the coin is one of the best and I think it could make a comeback.

Have fun checking the price of 15 different coins every 10 minutes

How fucking new are you? Blockfolio ?

>No ARK
>Are you even trying
>bonus points for DGB

more omg honestly, might be able to buy in around 215

30% BTC
20% ETH
10% LTC
20% Monero
10% ARK
10% gambling trading shitcoins

you are spreading yourself too thin, if you have under 50k you shouldnt hold more than 4 coins at once

I don't check them every 10 minutes. I hold.
Oh fuck I meant to put Ark on there, I'll try to fit it in somehow

fucking horrible. If you wanted to take no risks, put all that money into dividend stocks; cause the only gains youll see here are 20% at most. I mean holy shit, you have coins all with billion dollar market caps, but than have DGB thrown in? Also, dgb has fucking horrible tech (15 sec block time that only speeds up every 2 years. their only advancement is a new logo).

Just put all the money in ark or leave biz forever; cause your post literally made me cringe.

I'm going to be investing around 30,000ish, I really want to have a diverse portfolio

ETH/BTC/LTC

1/3 each

Thank me later

>Put all the money in ark
That's fun when you're playing with mommy's $200 from her credit card but when you have decent money in the game you don't want to risk it in on one coin.

50% neo
30% ark
20% IOC
Does this sound okay, goys?

made all this putting 5 k into dgb, then switching to ark

suck a cock you dumb bitch

long term 6mo.
neo
omg
btc
eth

anything else is a straight gamble

And it could all crash down 75% if one little thing goes wrong. Diversify you fucking retard.

Awwww, the newfag thinks he knows anything, even though i proved he was retard for putting a measly 30 k into 10 billion market cap coins instead of stocks with dividends

I used to say this to you muh diversify fags: Imagine its july 2016, you have 10 k to spend on crypto. do you either
A) Put it all into ETH while its $1
OR
B) Buy ETH, DGB, TRUMP, DOGE, VERT, CURE

ARK's tech is so good, its going to btfo most your shitcoins. You have to realize that the crypto market is just the dot com 2.0 where a lot of no-name companies are going to get slaughtered, with only a few rising to the top

>unironically yes

I didn't miss the neo train but missed the ark and ion train. Good luck & god speed with those gains.

You don't fucking know that it's the next ethereum you dribbling retard. A million different things can go wrong and then your shitcoin crashes to nothing.
I'm not investing in a bunch of shitty coins, I'm investing in mostly coins with good tech and a good team. The entire market is rapidly growing and I'm trying to capitalize off of that with the smallest amount of risk.

Over diversifying is the ultimate FOMO

You can't pick em all user.

Take the bottom 15% (from BCC down) and put it on 0x. Apart from that you're fine.

Those sub 2% coins are really just cheeky punts, they can't really crash any lower than they already have and might get caught up in pump scams or have legitimate futures but that's unlikely.

I think you can trust a Flandreposter user, ARK really does seem undervalued and could hit 0.001 and above in a few months if all stays smooth. Couldn't catch it when it broke 30K sats so not going to bother chasing it for the time being, maybe if it dips.

fine faggot. im so bored. Let me rip into you
>Ethereum
Still has not recovered to $400 and Vitalik has moved on to Omisego
>Bitcoin
Will never do a 1000% increase again, but is steady. But not point in putting into BTC when you could put it into something like KO stock and collect dividend
>Monero
Anonymous market is oversatured with stuff like Verge coin and recently Signatarium. Would not touch and think will stagnate
>Omisego
Might have a 10x future, so you should go all in on this one if you do ARK, but i think its bit risky since it literally gained a BILLION dollars in just a MONTH
>Monaco
idk
>IOTA
idk
>bitcoin cash
just put it into bitcoin
>Litecoin
Too late since the hype of it being added to MiT ended in August, plus there are a lot other faster coins on the market
>Ripple
Always had shit tech. The developer just had some connections with google which is why it spread so fast. Even then banks are starting to reject it ive heard, and 8 billion market cap is high as fuck
>DGB
fucking shit. I went on so many rants how this coin sucks, that im not even going to bother

And heres why you should invest in ARK. ARK is literally the better version of LISK coin, which has a 800 million market cap. ARK only has 200 million. THe market will wise up on ARK's tech and major flipping will happen, gauranteering to 4x your investment.

So, really, im guessing you know nothing about most of your coins, and just heard them toss around a lot and dont know they basically very slow moving at this point, and you'd have better luck just buying dividend stocks if youre not going all into ARK.

Thanks user, i appreciate it :) i could have brought at better prices in hindsight but oh well. Best of luck, friend.

25% BTC
75% ARK

You are over-diversified.
Restrict yourself to a maximum of 5 and a minimum of 3

How many chromosomes do you have?
Are you not checking by using blockfolio?
Fucking low iq nigger get out.

holy fuck i want to get something like this for my gf but don't know what it's called

Have fun being mugged by niggers who then see your whole portfolio when they force you to unlock phone

needs more emberrrr
EMB
get on the moon mission biotch

Suspenders. Like everyone wore in the 80s.
Get her a garter belt instead.