Chain link presale URL for yall

Veeky Forums you guys turned me on to civic, and 0x project ICOs as well as antshares when it was super cheap. Even chainlink I first heard about it here a few weeks ago on a thread with 5 replies.

Yall helped a poorfag start to at least build up my wealth a little bit and ease the debt.

Paying it forward, hope you like your gains. 300 eth cap, 0 used.

link.smartcontract.com/presales/aa032bf6-51f4-4796-aa4a-1d2e9e1f3604

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xFAEA18A56ce77858c15b7dbb5b403139FDFc8ff0#
etherscan.io/address/0x9b5c7467e1f1dda86e3d2d567a1b985ef9bd87fa
link.smartcontract.com/presales/c333df68-b673-4740-b634-77180c47346c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thx laD

alright i'm getting fucking paranoid with these

Do you get these URLs from the Slack?

I'd like to get a private one.

Someone else can confirm? - looks good IMO

This URL is my own that I got in the email. I already pooled with some friends.

Link actually appears legit. So many scammers running around though so triple check everything people. I'm already balls deep in other pools, so I have no need for this one

If it's a link from the actual smartcontract site, it's real. Do not send ETH to anyone just posting the address or just using a screenshot.

can i use bittrex to send funds?

If anyone's willing to throw me a few eth as a tip it'd be greatly appreciated. I don't actually have much to invest myself and my friends are the whales playing with their big stacks. I'd love to get a little more eth to throw in my pool

NOOOOO

ETH address because I forgot

0x445cf206671D4a9d6fe7CdFa941C8889165048D2

No, use MEW or metamask.

s-so who's going to send first

etherscan.io/address/0xFAEA18A56ce77858c15b7dbb5b403139FDFc8ff0#

You can email the support with the URL to verify if you like. If I could hack into their servers and make my own URL I'd probably be way richer

So all i have to do is send eth to the address through MEW and i get the LINK sent to my wallet? If so, when will they arrive?

Here's another one for 300 eth for when OP's gets used up.
etherscan.io/address/0x9b5c7467e1f1dda86e3d2d567a1b985ef9bd87fa

Go boys - start sending, i will follow up

Never send to direct addresses guys only use official URLs

Fuck off scammer.

what if the maximum isn't reached? coins are sent back?

The link.smartcontract.com is a scam too...

how do you tell what's been used on the link? I'll save your address and send you 5% of profits upon selling the link or at end of year if i hold, if this works

Rumours only to this time, but my guess and it is quiet obv - everything over the cap will be refunded, no way they would even bother refunding the whole adress

If you go to the URL, on step 2 it'll display the amount of eth that has been sent

Definitely not. You can compare this URL to any of the confirmed legit URLs. I got this one through the official email.

Message Chainlink if you want to verify it or something, not my problem. You're either into the ICO or you're not.

so aint nobody sent nothin yet?

Can anyone confirm if this is legit? Tempted to send but need to know for sure. I noticed no ETH has been sent to it yet...

Dude if you are forreal about sending me 5% of the profits I'll be forever grateful

I'm not a scammer, you can first send like .1 eth or something and you can see that it'll show up

Pretty sure it's legit, but no one wants to send as first. Scared anons everywhere

Uh huh, I dont believe you

Post the official email address

i am if there are any profits. Let's hope so

The other one has 2 eth in it.

the "other" one has the scammer putting his own ETH into it.

Oh wait, that's you, fuck off pajeet.

What happens if we sent ETH to it? Doesn't it just give all the LINK to you..?

U will get your LINK after Crowdsale, proportional to your ETH sent. Confirmed in Slack. Only problem is what is gonna happen when the Pre-Sale adress exceeds the ETH limit.

If it's real, then no. And I'm assuming it's real unless there is something I don't see. It's the actual site.

I'd just wait for the ICO. We gonna be rich one way or another.

Same thing that happened to the OMG ICO...they cancelled it

Why would I be posting my ICO link for others if I had eth to use on it?

But why would it send LINK to the addresses who put in rather than the account tied to the unique link? If it was emailed to you I would assume that link is tied to you somehow.

ICO will probably sell out in minutes.

correct me if i'm wrong, but this is a 300 ethereum pool. so multiple addresses can send to it, and records are kept of which addresses sent what amount, then link is sent back to those addresses

Until when will this url be valid ?

The message says to do the send from an address with a private key that you control because they're going to send the LINK to the address that did the send. They clarified on their slack channel that the LINK goes to each address, not just the first.

This

You think millions of dollars of coins will sell out in minutes?

It's not a smart contract pool but the devs have confirmed in slack that they will distribute the LINK proportionally to the addresses the eth was sent from

Reposting my link from the other thread for when OP's is full.

Email was sent to me. It's a 300 ETH cap.
biz help me make some big gains these past few months. Hope this will help some people that need it.

Ok. Let's go 0,2 ETH sent!

forgot pic

Any links to back up what they said in slack?

Pretty much a guarantee. The hard cap is 32 mil including all this they are raising in the presale. Probably only 10 mil tokens get released in the open sale and with no whitelisting it's gonna get snatched up in seconds

so i just sent .2 eth and it showed up on the site... gunna send a little more..

Hmm, so do you think OP's link is legit? Will our MEW wallets actually get funded

If any whales are out there using my URL, this poorfag would really grateful for some spare eth so I can add more to my pool
0x445cf206671D4a9d6fe7CdFa941C8889165048D2

Can't tell for sure but it looks exactly the same as my URL and behaves the same. Domain and everything is the same.

Can anyone confirm?

i dont know if this will actually work, but ill take a risk. going in with nearly 10 eth. will share the 5%. i wrote your addy in my book

Enjoy losing 10 ETH you fucking retard

Stop Fuding. Link is legit.

welp, (hopefully) thanks op. hope it works out for all of us.

Someone got Info what happens when the limit isn't reached?

dammit can't withdraw from bittrex without verifying account, and the verifying process is bugged as fucked and now stuck

maybe I'll buy directly from coinbase, fuck bittrex verification process

If it doesn't hit the minimum I believe it gets refunded. I think its unlikely that the 100 minimum won't hit though. I'm more worried about what happens if maximum is exceeded, people said that with OMG they refunded everything, not just the excess.

Just do a phone verification???

i did it
got a number but nowhere to put it, so i clicked 'verify phone' again, and this led me to a 'already used phone error'
this process sucks balls

Here is another address i found, use it if OPs link has hit the maximum

Someone had a screen from the slack saying it's easier for them to refund only the people who sent ETH after the limit had been reached, not sure if legit though

Scamming faggot.

Two valid links:

Both 300 ETH cap 100 ETH minimum

If we go in on this how many returns are we looking at here? 10x at least?

from x0 to x100 all depends on the Cryptogod

Just ZERO because you got scammed.

Tell us why lovely user.

So I can send straight from metamask?

Either that or MEW, but just not from an exchange

Yeah.

>There's $10k in there now.
I'm tempted but scared.
Can I send from a blockchain.info wallet?
I'm kinda new to Eth and I'm lazy to set up MEW

contributed 2 ETH to each adress.

I better get my LINK after the token sale.

What happens when the minimum is not reached??

Can anyone confirm on slack? This is sketchy as fuck.

I believe it will be refunded if the minimum is not met. This may also be the case for if it goes over

You're not ready to invest in ICOs if you're this clueless

EAT A DICK FAGET I BEEN IN THE CRYPTO GAME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW IM STRAIGHT UP LEGIT AND FINNA MAKE 10X GAINZ FUCK THAT 100X GAINZ ACCEPT HATERZ LIKE YOU TRYNA KEEP A NIGGA DOWN I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN USE BLOCK CHAIN WALLET YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH

SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIT

leave

how much time left till we have to fund the minimum? the minimum is 100?

gibs

Yeh you can send directly from wallets, not from exchanges tho... Tuff guy.

Thanks man I appreciate it
>sorry i had to get all gangsta up in here

I believe the minimum is 100. I dont know what the time limit is

Two valid links:

both like 30 ETH missing

can I send ETH from bittrex to MEW?

0xC71Aa3E8D5c795f894a9533361eB96FfF9716d09

Getting close to 100 ETH minimum. 300 ETH cap.

Only need 35 more guize!

yeah shouldnt be a problem

bumping this to see if we can hit it

fucking scammer

I'm in! Thanks user for hooking this up!
If it is a scam, enjoy my $30 - you earned it

b-but muh KKK in the ID

Thank you user!