Was he right?

Was he right?

No

not about everything

>was this unqualified ornithologist with zero knowledge of history right with his baseless guesses?

No.
Its full of flat out historical revisionism.

ITT: People who never read it and parrot opinions of others who haven't read it.

I've read it, I like the bit where the eagles save Frodo.

Personally I liked the mines of moria better

>spends the first 100 pages grovelling for Papua New Guinean BBC
*yawn*

almost.

I wouldn't say he is 100% right, but he is the first guy who made a realistic study about why some areas of the world developed better than others.
I am sure this is gonna be a science on itself in the future

Pol has had a theory for a decade now which is proving to be more and more true with each passing year.

Some of his examples are inaccurate, and stuff like this is really fucking annoying to read, but overall he's not saying anything wrong. Nor new either for that matter.

>niggers are subhumans
nice theory there, professor

Read "Geographical Pivot of History" (1904) by Halford Mackinder.

>lol Russia rules the world
nice theory there

But that theory gets BTFO by Inca historical superiority.

I think he is referring to IQ differences which isn't really /pol/'s theory, it's a theory that stood for over 150 years in Europe and is still regarded as the truth in Eastern Asia. /pol/ has just picked it back up because it's a major taboo in the western world yet does seem to hold some real life truth in it.

Incans were savages.

its not really a theory, merely an observation
a theory would explain how this difference in iq came to be

>a theory would explain how this difference in iq came to be
the IQ theory seems to push genetics forwards as the reason why we can observe these differences

so thats your theory? peole just happend to have radomly different genetics that produce different iq?

>so thats your theory? evolution is real?

Less savages than their late calcolithic early bronze age counter-parts on eurangutanland.

>so thats your theory?
not my theory mate, I just think it's a part of the puzzle that should not be overlooked when analyzing major historic trends.

also
>randomly different genetics
genetics aren't that random, there are distinct genetic groups, the most famous one probably being race and ethnicity.

evolution is a process of linear optimization. people dont just evolve randomly different levels of intelligence

Holy shit this ignorance is infuriating. I don't even care if you're trolling. I'm mad. Fuck you.

I am sorry I made you mad, user
This wasn't my intention

Mate i don't know why some ethnic groups have evolved to produce differing IQ results

thats why Jared Diamonds theory is the best one we have so far

/pol/ is a bunch of 20-year-old NEETs with no social skills who blame every other part of society for their failures. This makes them probably the only group less qualified to offer theories of societal development than Jared Diamond.

That's wrong though.