/dgbg/ - Digibyte General

Welcome to old friends and new. We taking off now, DGB possibly getting listed on HitBTC. Whales spotted. New tech coming. Awards coming on October 2. Partnerships imminent.

There is still room on the climb back to 2k+ sats and beyond. FUDers welcome too, but they will be ridiculed relentlessly.

---

Discord: discord.gg/pdsZbW
Twitter: twitter.com/digibytecoin
ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268
Telegram: t.me/DGBalerts
Reddit: reddit.com/r/Digibyte/new/

h-h-here i g-go!

reatards, it’s jared’s pump & dump, notice PUMP AND DUMP, group at work
>IF HitBTC introduces DGB they will scam from 400 sats on and you very well know how this will end up
>PUMP
>DUMP

>DGB possibly getting listed on HitBTC
Isn't HitBTC pretty much just for scamming on futures?
I've never seen the site used for anything but drumming up fake interest in ICOs by selling IOUs for absurd prices, just so naive fools would pour capital into presales.

Only blockchain in the finals for Citi, asked to speak twice at their events

Shut the fuck up. I've been holding since 1930 sats, not even remotely worried - comfy as fuck.

if bagholding between 250 and 400 sats makes you comfy… well..
>enjoy your bags
but this „rise“ of DGB is perpetrated by Jared himself to rise the volume and sort of give new hope and trust (because all gone)
>enjoy while you can
but expect it to go down back again

you do know how many companies are in the event, r-r-r-right?
>delusions he has
>bought DGB at 2K sats
happy holding, long way to go

You truly are an idiot. By 2020, Jared will become the richest man on earth as 1 DGB = 1 BTC in value.

So yes, I'm comfy, because I know I will be a multi-millionaire in due time.

I'm not holding bags, I'm investing in my future.

It can go to 100 sats and I will be just as comfy, and will of course buy a lot more.

Don't be left in the dust when this skyrockets to 3000 sats when DGB wins the Citibank competition.

>only public blockchain in the field
>most other prizes went to blockchain tech
>sticks out like a sore thumb
>solves major problems in fintech
>been holding partnership discussions with major players for months as part of competition process
>Will be at IMF HQ to be crowned best coin in OCT

I'm sure its going to 20 sat imminently

DGB is, bar none, the greatest development in fintech in human history.

Can't wait for the pink Wojaks when DGB skyrockets to 0.01 BTC after winning the Citibank competition and promptly being adopted by every major bank in the world.

There was a reason it was under 50 sats FOR YEARS. I will not buy until 30 sats.

Fintech, hahahahahahahaha, you are degenerative delusional

This is either bait to lure in buyers or some next level delusion.

This

>'there was a reason'
>doesn't provide reason

Yes it was inventing the revolutionary technology and building the network that's we're so excited about.

You idiots will be putting beer bottles in your asshole for 1 DGB in due time.

Mark my words.

Either you're with the most revolutionary fintech development in human history, or you stay poor. Your choice.

already below 400 sats
>just watch it go down before it starts
>you already know the drill

Dude, chill the fuck out. I am also heavy invested in DGB. It is a rock solid coin. It has an actual usecase.
To call it a revolutionary fintech development is so far off as calling Trump the new Ghandi, though.

Good, I wasn't finished accumulating.

No, not remotely comparable to that.

Once again. Just wait a year or two - needless to say, you won't ever show your face around here after your pathetic FUD attempts.

>>Good, I wasn't finished accumulating.

Who the fuck talks like this?
The only way you would need "time" to accumulate is if you needed to buy a quantity so big that doing it all at once would destabilize the market.
You don't need "Time to accumulate" if all you have to invest is your allowance, you're not a fucking business conglomerate.

"The only way you would need "time" to accumulate is if you needed to buy a quantity so big that doing it all at once would destabilize the market."

Precisely. That's exactly what I'm doing.

kek
It's still far fetched since anyone with serious capital would have accumulated in the 280 range, then 300 and onwards
You're full of shit and you're just repeating what you've read on Veeky Forums
You're the whale equivalent of blackface, a caricature of what you're trying to parade as

Oh look its another digicuck thread

Just to add - it was my fuck up earlier getting greedy at 340. Didn't think it would bounce to 400 as a result.

Ok I'll play along, why go long now, whale kun?

We got 1's we got Zeros, we've got the fastest Brackets and backslashes on the market - you want fast 1's and Zeros? WE GOT THAT~!

Faster than the leading competitors ones and 0's for sure, what, you think those goons can pomp 1s and zeros faster than us? WE'VE GOT EM FOR DAYS!

01000100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01100010 01111001 01110100 01100101