Hey /his, I need some historical flags to decorate my dorm room like the history autist I am. Any recommendations?

Hey /his, I need some historical flags to decorate my dorm room like the history autist I am. Any recommendations?

Also, historical flag thread.

Can't go wrong with this one

Might get called a fag with this one.

I love the clumsy dragon.

This dragon's also pretty good

This one is good, but it might get you thrown out if you go to a really liberal university

Best flag coming through

If your coat of arms is too small to see all the detail it might as well not be there

It's not a good sign if your flag has flies all over it.

Those are bees you autist

>inb4 nazi flag

I was thinking about posting this but I don't like the placement of the Sweddish sigil (or that it's there at all). I still like it though.

And the coat of arms.

OP here. So I've got
(as well as pic related in flag form) in my cart. Due to the dimensions of my room, I'll only be able to fit 3, maybe 4. Which ones should I go for?

the Imperial German Navy flag is cool, but if you have to choose I'd take the Qing flag instead, something more special and uncommon.
Generally I'd take the flags with the most details since they won't get boring and are better suited as decoration imo.

Imperial Russian Flag can look A E S T H E T I C with the proper wall colours, I'd say take the German naval flag like the other user suggested, as well.

This

so out of these I'd say
-Qing
-Imperial German Navy
-Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
-either the Iran flag due to its different color scheme or the Romanov flag

by Imperial Russian I meant Romanov, wanted to clarify

Can't be peaceful farmers. No, you need to murder everyone and then each other. Leftism is a "religion of peace"

How's this look? The Polish-Lithuanian Flag was too expensive, so I dropped that. The lineup also needed more blue, so I went with the Stars and Bars. How's this look? They will be hanging vertically.

looks good, especially the various color schemes.
Personally I find the Confederate flag a bit dull, but together with the others it's nice.

How much did they cost?

14 bucks all together, not counting shipping. Probably aren't made of the best material, but I'll just be hanging them inside so it should be fine. In comparison, the cheapest Polish-Lithuanian Flag I could find was 25 bucks.

always liked this one, I'm not even a jap but there just is something about it

Taiwan numbah 1

Man, the Kekek version looks so stupid. Isn't there one where the Veeky Forums clover is in the center of the Iron Cross?

Empire of Brazil's flag.

yep!

Not a a flag, but still GOAT

Where do you get your flags from? Amazon is cheap but their selection is shit. Any suggestions?

Aesthetic, nice picks.

FUCK OFF

>claim to be history autist
>can't pick his own favorite flags