steemit.com/neo/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-7-2017-08-23
csdn.net/article/a/2017-08-23/15931200
anycoindirect.eu/de/kaufen/neo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry shit faggot people are done endlessly pumping your bags

I just invested 30k :)

see you at 005

Not with that attitude.

Ans holder since $5. I'm out, nice gains had already exited 30% of my stack at 40. NEO was a fun ride, but much better projects out there to get gains.

I feel you. Sold at $50. Bought IOTA. Not the best move but at least, I still made gains in the meantime.
I'll ride the ARK now. At the end, NEO was just a useless PnD scheme with a faulty wallet and an insufferable community.

>hurr durr let me pretend to be an ANS holder so i can pump some other bags i have

You buy in at 5$ and then wait through 50$ to sell at a low point below 35$?
It's the best project after Ethereum

steemit.com/neo/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-7-2017-08-23

this is not even the core devs

No thanks. Sold at 0.012, and moved all of my holdings into DGB.

I suggest you do the same before this garbage plummets to 0.003 again.

Looks like people love to buy high sell low

csdn.net/article/a/2017-08-23/15931200

BREAKING: NEO got millions of dollars of investment from Fosun International

>csdn.net/article/a/2017-08-23/15931200

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

not millions, it says billions of trillions

Finally an informative post. There is no way I'm selling.

BUY BUY BUY

Good God

WHY ISN'T IT GOING UP YET REEEEE

chinks went to bed just before news broke dude

>4:30pm in china

kek

So, would it be reasonable to assume that an insider knew about this and that was why the price was being pushed down earlier?

ah, now you're thinking like a whale

At least check when the article has been written. Its a week old.

See you at $5, faggots.

chinks usually take about 2 weeks to read articles though. it's a very slow language when it comes to reading

Because whales are slowly dumping this now worthless shitcoin. The cancer is terminal. It's not going to make it.

lmao

Pure coincidence that the devs just took delivery of 50m neo shares. There are your new whales right there except they won't be doing any buying.

They'll be slowly dumping them on the market until your shitcoin is worth shit because there are no clients for this vaporware to justify it's ridiculously high price.

you think the devs are dumping their 50 million shares? lmao

Why? It was supposed to be a chinese eth clone. But now that their own government is disabling the ability to participate in ICOs (only purpose neo has) there is no reason to invest in it anymore.

No, I'm sure they're going to wait until it plunges to $5 before cashing out. Chinks strike me as a proud people who will go down with their sinking ship.

Fucking retard. Learn to chink.

just because ETH's only purpose is ICOs doesn't mean NEO's is. Da Hongfei has already disavowed this comparison.

Whatever you say, bro

This is big.

must've thought the same about ETH few months ago

>Implying only chinese can or do invest in ICO's
>implying NEO is just for ICO's

Fuck me, you're retarded.

Who holding even if it drops to 300k?

I'm holding until I use it all up on RPX

Lmao both IOTA and Ark are crashing now

IS DEADDDDDDDDDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Check the order book, there's huge buy orders.

This retarded fucking faggot right here.

It's almost like it takes ten seconds to go look at the 50 million the devs hold and see they're untouched.

Almost.

Dipshit.

Americans can't participate in ICOs either

This is dead.

Sure, and these chinks will ask for ID card before you send your neo rite

Holy shiiiit, with this much FUD I just HAVE to buy more. See you at red pulse, idiots!

theres a high probability NEO will go to zero bottom because the holders are now in the panic/fear phase.

up to this point, i wont buy it even if it dips below 10$.

Keep dreaming phaggot.

triggered neo holding cunt.
i will spit in your face if it happens.

you made some good money but this was a bad call. sell at the top, not the bottom.

Who's triggered? It's all fun and games here broseph.

UND BUY ZE (((GAS))) TOO

It's gonna tank again in 5-10 min.

Seems like a normal correction to me

But of course if something drops on biz it must means it's shit right? Because you a re not making any gainz.

Well I'm holding. I sold this once when I had 300 of it and missed out on 10,000$ profit. I'll stick to my cards while you retards go hunt moons.

When NEO was 50$ I told you faggots to sell and that it would be the next DGB. You didn't listen.

FYI this isn't a dip, it will crash harder. When it dips below 15$ its a giod buy, 10$ if you're feeling risky.

below 50 and it's fuck all panic

Yes and BTC is a good buy below 2000$ right?

The arrogance of this board thinking they can product the future is astounding.

We all know that it is going to go up again at some point, it's just a matter of timing. I want to go in balls deep on this one and make a killing. Where is the floor? It found support last night at 650k sats.

You called it

I don't even know what people are so fed up about, isn't this the ultimate Veeky Forums strategy, buy high, sell low? It's what wealthy people do, buy something at premium, then discard it when it becomes cheaper.

Ez pz.

Who /doublingdown/ here?

a bit risky...

im making chill gainz for days with ETH and QTUM.

u got my respect for having strong hands but look out. be flexible. u can convert 10-25% of your NEO portfolio into ARK/ADX while its on a dip to split risks.

Where's a Chinese Software Engineer when you need him?

Honestly I think its gonna rebound, atm there's alot of fudding /price manipulation by whales I think they are accumulating.

Why you only sold now, are you a moron?
You either sold at the top or wait for another ATH...

Literally investing 101

80% of the NEO vloume is traded on bittrex

you people have been so fucking delusonal from the beginning its funny, really

not a single fucking chink is buying this trash
its literally 100% hype trash pumped by westerners
its not the chinese eth
its not anything chinese
its just hype
its a shitcoin with one dev and a community thats hyping it for no fucking reason
its useless
its worthless

lol you moron.

this looks eactly like something a neo holder ould bring up during an argument
kys

>2017-08-23

Duh, the dip got sparked by the "china will ban icos" news and whales of course instantly hop in to drive the price down further, plus bitcoin price increased pretty sharply during all that. If anything, this proves that NEO is pretty resilient.

you moron

disclaimer i hold neo Cx

This is mostly true.

>Neo holder
Yup I bought at 80k, already cashed out $15k profit and can sell now at $40k profit.

Next question?

if it drops to $1 i will

>80% of the NEO vloume is traded on bittrex
60%. nice try.
>you people have been so fucking delusonal from the beginning its funny, really
Made nice gains, so cool
>not a single fucking chink is buying this trash
See answer 1
>its literally 100% hype trash pumped by westerners
See above
>its not the chinese eth
Correct, they never said it was.
>its not anything chinese
It kinda is but sure, the blockchain is for global use
>its just hype
Personal opinion, you're welcome to it
>its a shitcoin with one dev and a community thats hyping it for no fucking reason
Proven false, the dev team have improved it hugely over the last few months.
>its useless
ICO's and Smart Contracts.
>its worthless
$31 a piece.

Keep going faggit.

holy shit someone got insecure
even with your "corrected" version its still overpriced dumpstertrash and there is 0 proof for your 2 last points

keep holding your dear shitcoin

If you actually were using your brain you'd realize this dip is a godsend to accumulate more NEO for the red pulse ICO, which will give us 10x profit minimum.

Thats a little high dont you think?

>your 2 last points
Sorry?
ICO's habbening, El Morono

+
>implying neo is just for chinks

Oh he's a salty cunt.

hahahahaha

2 things: chinese can't into code, you'll never see ever a scamtoken out of this shit
and china just announced it will executed ICO scammers

this coin is fucked

>exectued

you meant executededededed?
stay poor fag

Fuck me, you dicks are out in force today!

40 dollar bags yeah buddddy

I enjoyed my 6x gains, it's good enough for me. I have like 6 kyber registrations I need to fill so I figure I might as well liquidate my neo now and get another 6x from kyber.

I'm just in it for the money I have no loyalty to neo

TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMBERRRRRRRR

You wait until it jumps up to post this?

It just got added on anycoindirect: anycoindirect.eu/de/kaufen/neo

means normies can buy it now

Having loyalty to good projects will net you more then trying to chase moons.

And I'm gonna be loyal to both chain link and kyber from my comfy ico buy in prices.

>I enjoyed my 6x gains, it's good enough for me.

Not you won't. The moment it drops you will trying to jump in on a new ICO.

Nah I have strong hands, dumped neo for these icos because they are guaranteed to net me more percentage wise than neo at this point.

guys i had 600 NEOS. i dumped all my bags, i was a NEO enthusiast and thought the gas was cool and transaction time much faster than ethereum.

i dropped everything!

You'll regret doing this in as soon as a weak.

There is so much whale action with NEO that it will pump again regardless of how good or bad NEO is.

To boot, that article was old news and likely a paid article on COINTELegraph. Red Pulse made the decision to not sell to China before this even came out. This is all manipulation. I'm going to wait to buy til it hits the floor but then I'm going to double down.

bro its not whale action china litteraly drew a blurry line into qtum or neo future. it will sink to hell. the meme saying china has vpn is stupid, they wont get any backing from top companies in china if the party is against it...